|Pur3BlooD| 1 16.67%
Kanan~Team 0 0%
~WolPack~ 3 50.00%
slayers... 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2010, 00:24   #16
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Mae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mae_Bee Send a message via Skype™ to Mae_Bee
Iv gone sexist for the very reason to piss off children.

get in my kitchen *****

Server:SnowWhite
Name: Mäeßee

Mae_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 00:24   #17
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
mmm and don't we all wish you could have taken her place.
Quote:
you are definetly not the right person to be talking about skill, you are a ninja who spams twofold thats very unskillful.
ninjas own you!
Twofold owns you
twofols is not a bot you unskilled parasite!
Learn damn it! Learn how the **** avoid and battle twofold you freaking *****!
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 07:30   #18
xDoc315x
Banned

xDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond reputexDoc315x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae_Bee View Post
Iv gone sexist for the very reason to piss off children.

get in my kitchen *****

make me a sandwich while your in there lol barefoot making babies LMFAO
xDoc315x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 11:29   #19
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
do you really think volcano will win with only trojans?
i mean, trojans are powerful, but at least a ninja like snake eyes or a fire like shaadrock
i dont think that only with FB, SS and herc volcano got a chance on the WEPT
Whoever has the highest BP on the server is going to have the best chance on Volcano , I faced SoreAss in the finals , I had my chance ..I hit a 20K TFB and SoreAss survived it. One FB did me in ...oh well I took my 2nd place finish and still made bank. Even if I would have qualified , I wouldn't have gone , my intention was just to play spoiler since some people think they can dictate who should represent the server without earning it. Syzygy is the best chance Volcano has to advance far in WPKT ...V3/EVO have no skill whatsoever ..and facing equal BP chars that herc/psn zap noob attacks of theirs is going to fail hardcore. I can only hope Don/Terry made arrangements for someone to be on their chars who can actually FB/SS. Actually ...I hope they didn't , I'm predicting they both fail miserably ..Saur ..depending who is on them will go further than V3/EVO will ..which isn't saying much. Oh and for Shaad ...PUHLEASE , dude wouldn't last 2 seconds in a match like that .
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 11:42   #20
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
Whoever has the highest BP on the server is going to have the best chance on Volcano , I faced SoreAss in the finals , I had my chance ..I hit a 20K TFB and SoreAss survived it. One FB did me in ...oh well I took my 2nd place finish and still made bank. Even if I would have qualified , I wouldn't have gone , my intention was just to play spoiler since some people think they can dictate who should represent the server without earning it. Syzygy is the best chance Volcano has to advance far in WPKT ...V3/EVO have no skill whatsoever ..and facing equal BP chars that herc/psn zap noob attacks of theirs is going to fail hardcore. I can only hope Don/Terry made arrangements for someone to be on their chars who can actually FB/SS. Actually ...I hope they didn't , I'm predicting they both fail miserably ..Saur ..depending who is on them will go further than V3/EVO will ..which isn't saying much. Oh and for Shaad ...PUHLEASE , dude wouldn't last 2 seconds in a match like that .
Ever think maybe you being biased cause there you enemys? I don't know who was on V3 at the time but I've seen V3 kill spidie, ninja star, and like 3 other high bp players in pre gws all by himself. Well Rocky was there but he got owned way to much to be of any help he just ke[t coming to me for revive. But I think it was somone else on rocky ah you never know with all these people sharing there accounts.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 11:43   #21
Scrubs
Banned

Scrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond repute
I think we should have sent usmesses, she stands more of a chance being an archer than V3/EVO do skillwise.
Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 11:46   #22
yoda[B]

yoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubs View Post
I think we should have sent usmesses, she stands more of a chance being an archer than V3/EVO do skillwise.

p-r-o

Bot used: sexiness
yoda[B] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 20:01   #23
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ever think maybe you being biased cause there you enemys? I don't know who was on V3 at the time but I've seen V3 kill spidie, ninja star, and like 3 other high bp players in pre gws all by himself. Well Rocky was there but he got owned way to much to be of any help he just ke[t coming to me for revive. But I think it was somone else on rocky ah you never know with all these people sharing there accounts.
No I'm not being biased , I've played this server since the beginning , I know Mike on Sy is much more skilled of a FBer than Don or Terry could ever dream of being. Sad thing is they had how many weeks to prepare for this and what did they do the whole time ...ran about psn zapping people . They were more concerned with getting some cheap win than honing their skills. I know one of the Romanians who gets on Saur is a pro fber , and if he's playing he will advance further than Don/Terry. PSN zap ain't going to kill a maxed out ninja , fire or trojan. First full ninja that either of them faces is going to clean their clocks ....guarenteed.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 20:54   #24
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
No I'm not being biased , I've played this server since the beginning , I know Mike on Sy is much more skilled of a FBer than Don or Terry could ever dream of being. Sad thing is they had how many weeks to prepare for this and what did they do the whole time ...ran about psn zapping people . They were more concerned with getting some cheap win than honing their skills. I know one of the Romanians who gets on Saur is a pro fber , and if he's playing he will advance further than Don/Terry. PSN zap ain't going to kill a maxed out ninja , fire or trojan. First full ninja that either of them faces is going to clean their clocks ....guarenteed.
Na I don't watch Evo fiught to speak for him but one of the people who play V3 has mad skills I'm sure if he's the one who goes he'll own, and I'm sure Syzygy will go far, and I don't watch Sauron fight so I won't speak for her/him (Idk which it is you said he buts it's female charactar and I've never actually talked to it)
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 11-02-2010, 17:08   #25
Zealots Fury
Ultimatum

Zealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond repute
I'm on the JTeam so I was given permission to log an account along with some other people to watch the WEPKT live. I'm curious to browse around the forums and see what people have to say about the potential competitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
do you really think volcano will win with only trojans?
i mean, trojans are powerful, but at least a ninja like snake eyes or a fire like shaadrock
i dont think that only with FB, SS and herc volcano got a chance on the WEPT
@Paper If a fire tao had full +12 2 soc SPG and an offset +12 with 8 STG they would win hands down.

VS melee they switch to STG to prevent 1 hit and vs other fire switch to full offense = gg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeKiller View Post
your moms crazy strong, in bed!
@Shade lulz at ur sig...my trojans name is Majin~Vegeta

Quote:
uh thats not nice...
my mom passed away last year. -.-
@Maby lol drive to his house and smack him in the face

yo what up Seattle there like 3 of us in this thread
Zealots Fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2010, 19:14   #26
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealots Fury View Post
I'm on the JTeam so I was given permission to log an account along with some other people to watch the WEPKT live. I'm curious to browse around the forums and see what people have to say about the potential competitors

@Paper If a fire tao had full +12 2 soc SPG and an offset +12 with 8 STG they would win hands down.

VS melee they switch to STG to prevent 1 hit and vs other fire switch to full offense = gg.

@Shade lulz at ur sig...my trojans name is Majin~Vegeta

@Maby lol drive to his house and smack him in the face

yo what up Seattle there like 3 of us in this thread
Please go kick mae bees ass.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 11-02-2010, 20:47   #27
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Mae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mae_Bee Send a message via Skype™ to Mae_Bee
Quote:
Lol poor little *****

Server:SnowWhite
Name: Mäeßee

Last edited by thehempknight; 11-05-2010 at 00:27.
Mae_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2010, 20:53   #28
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol poor little B'itch
lol he's just a lifeless brat who got nothing else than conquer...
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2010, 09:44   #29
Scrubs
Banned

Scrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond reputeScrubs has a reputation beyond repute
You bitches need to fucking learn how to bypass properly, my 2 cents.
Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2010, 10:36   #30
Zealots Fury
Ultimatum

Zealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't like being mean to ppl...I like treating people well and being their friend.
Zealots Fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: