View Poll Results: Which is better Server (char) Transfer, or Merging Servers?
Character Transfer is the better solution 21 70.00%
Merging is the better solution 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2010, 22:55   #1
Zealots Fury
Ultimatum

Zealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Helpdesk informed me Server Transfer by late 2010...

I talked on the helpdesk and it was made clear to me that they are working on the ability to Server Transfer your character.

I was told by late 2010 (this year) it will be available.

If players can choose where to go, server merge is rather obsolete because players can choose to go or stay.

Players are not forced to move (merge) and TQ does not need to intervene in player affairs.

What do you think?

Last edited by Zealots Fury; 11-01-2010 at 22:58.
Zealots Fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2010, 01:21   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Best to wait for it to be officially announced, if you're looking for a time frame.
But merges aren't done because a few players want to go to another server. In fact, a couple merges could be seen as necessary, simply because of players switching servers in the future.
I personally think a little condensing would be a good thing.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2010, 05:58   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealots Fury View Post
I talked on the helpdesk and it was made clear to me that they are working on the ability to Server Transfer your character.

I was told by late 2010 (this year) it will be available.

If players can choose where to go, server merge is rather obsolete because players can choose to go or stay.

Players are not forced to move (merge) and TQ does not need to intervene in player affairs.

What do you think?
I heared (nothing oficial. Just by people in forums) that server transfer would cost rl money and would have some limits so you wont jump from server to server at will. Knowing TQ most likely it will be very expensive. So you are saying that if person dont have money to move to other server they should be stuck in empty/overcrowded server and there wont be any merges/splits? Oh well who care about those cheap players who cant pay to move on...

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2010, 09:36   #4
MoonNet

MoonNet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Best to wait for it to be officially announced, if you're looking for a time frame.
But merges aren't done because a few players want to go to another server. In fact, a couple merges could be seen as necessary, simply because of players switching servers in the future.
I personally think a little condensing would be a good thing.
i need transfer cuz when i start co was no european server, i have enough chars to transfer all full dress 2 sock on Storm, i asked gm to about it and he sed will be difficult. think a little, if they couldnt fix BP from guild for WEPT, u think they can transfer chars so easy????

WEPKT champions Album

MoonNet site
Check out my facebook MoonNet Conquer Online
MoonNet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2010, 09:50   #5
catobarb

catobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond repute
Ya man i see a full on server transfer as a good thing. ya things will be changing alot for a bit but eventually things will settle down. that includes pricing on items too. it also gives those eu players a chance to move to an eu server without having to start fresh. i see lots of good coming out of server transfers. it wont be the same old stuff anymore. things are finally gonna get changed up

i truly want a server transfer. i have friends in other servers and i just flat out do not enjoy my server. economy is dead. no one lottos. every thing in the server is one sided. its boring. ya ppl will say im whining that im the losing side but i dont care. i play the game for enjoyment and right now i dont get that.

Wildswan

Sadly I am back to this game...

140 wat-war-tro 366BP
catobarb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: