Old 09-02-2010, 03:29   #91
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Well, as no one but TQ and the people who actually own the accounts will ever really know for sure what happens to their accounts, I guess you'll just have to decide on which rumors you want to believe.
And you almost sucked me in on that one, Panda, you sly boots. I'm just glad you proved my point.

Also, customers = players. Not really sure why you'd think they were seperate. Even people just browsing are considered customers, in the business world.
I'm sure about 1 thing which is the aforementioned db buyer that was supposed to be banned but then was unbanned n sent to botjail instead, will never be banned again. Because let's face it, YOU CANT do it, you rather keep disgracing botters here n there. Hemp, no offense, you're all talk lol, and yeah you proved my point too, you follow people's talk aka their rumors.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 09-02-2010 at 03:33.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 03:47   #92
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Won't be banned again? You work here? You makin those calls, now? You of all people should know you can't quite expect everything TQ does. And what's wrong with disgracing them AND banning them? Cause believe me, if anyone here can ban a bulker, it's me. Done it plenty of times before, and I doubt it'll stop anytime soon.
All talk, as in I don't get my hands dirty? Some might disagree. And yeah, I pay attention to what gets said around here, rumor or not. The biggest difference between us, is that I have actual evidence to support my opinions on the subject. And all I've ever wanted was for the community to be cool, and not use hacks. Not that big of a request.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 04:01   #93
Soulska2101
SouL-

Soulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Won't be banned again? You work here? You makin those calls, now? You of all people should know you can't quite expect everything TQ does. And what's wrong with disgracing them AND banning them? Cause believe me, if anyone here can ban a bulker, it's me. Done it plenty of times before, and I doubt it'll stop anytime soon.
All talk, as in I don't get my hands dirty? Some might disagree. And yeah, I pay attention to what gets said around here, rumor or not. The biggest difference between us, is that I have actual evidence to support my opinions on the subject. And all I've ever wanted was for the community to be cool, and not use hacks. Not that big of a request.
Snap-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
**** those people, my conquer goes down, mudslides won't be the only thing they'll have to worry about. Suck on my dynamite.

6 truths of life

1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.

2. All idiots,***65279; after reading the first truth, will try it.

3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.

4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.

5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.

6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
Soulska2101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 04:58   #94
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Disgracing them has no use when you don't actually do anything effective towards them, the one time you guys ever did anything effective towards them FAILED because you guys can't skip a day without milking the cow. instead of giving him a perm ban, you unbanned him n botjailed him instead. Oh man, trust me he's so stupid enough to bulk up a new set of gears/char lol.

I of course don't work there, but when you rage and disgrace botters then canceling a punishment being made towards one of them...lol I call it fail, sorry but that's how it is.

90 pct of the community wouldn't use hacks if your company wasn't so greedy.

I'm not hating, but if that's how you act on things by talking/trolling I'll be glad to play that game. :0

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 09-02-2010 at 05:01.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:01   #95
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
psh, i bet you bot yourself ;o
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 05:30   #96
AngelKisses

AngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by forasha View Post
And your going to believe most of the Egys on Pyramid? Sure because they kick your ass so you suck up to them? and i know Death race has a new char he's often in my team at FG5/6 so we just wait till another banning sweep comes round and off he goes again so dont act a know it all just coz u side with the people better then you :] and i would happily open twofold and rip your face off all you gotta do is ask :]
Oh no ! The most hated player on Pyramid talking smack on forums. OMG shes going to kill someone in game..... someone alert the media!
Old 09-02-2010, 06:17   #97
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Ahmed, you have no idea about anything surrounding the circumstances of anyone's account, but your own (and probably the people you share accounts with). Why even try to pretend that you do?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:23   #98
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And you almost sucked me in on that one, Panda, you sly boots. I'm just glad you proved my point.
just being me. and I bet everything that I own that I haven't cheated more then the average player, on the contrary. I've been keeping **** clean for way too long. Thanking me and other bot hunters with having a general pardon from botjail was a bit too much you know. There was a time on classic where our playtime was 90% helpdesk contact & 10% getting annoyed by botters. You guys knew there were a mad amount of botters rolling on classic, yet you didn't even have the courtesy to send a GM over now n then to clean it out.

I got annoyed that it took me 1 month to get 130, while botters did that in 6 hours. Don't blame me that I had the magnificent idea of asking one of those botters to continue on but under my mentorship . I know it might have been "wrong" by your terms of being "legit", but like I said before I prefer that over having to struggle to get more then 10 kills in 1 fs due mass spawn raping. You once said that our help wouldn't go unrewarded, we are 6 months later and the spawns are still being botted on as we speak. Seems pretty unrewarded to me.

Quote:
Hence I still think you are probably the only GM with a brain around. You know how severe the situation is, and banning them might finally scare them instead of having them pay their way out 4x. I'd love to see the other GM's do so, but then I remember how illiterate some are, and suddenly change my mind. We have people being botjailed for fake vids & bad vidster calls. If all those turned into bans, **** would be way worse.

First, get a good team that actually knows how to spot a bot, not those vidster posers, then start banning. I preach about playing legit, but I can't deny that currently botters seem to have more advantages when it happens right in front of my eyes. A chap turning on an aimbot in the finals of a pk tournament, wins a reward equal to 12 dbs and if I'm lucky I can botjail him for that short vid, giving tq 2 dbs of his winnings, yet I'm still left without any rewards. How is that in any possible way fair.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:25   #99
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKisses View Post
Oh no ! The most hated player on Pyramid talking smack on forums. OMG shes going to kill someone in game..... someone alert the media!
Yaaaawn

Fred Fred Burger YESSS

Last edited by forasha; 09-02-2010 at 06:33.
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:26   #100
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Bottom line is TQ's primary directive is keeping the sales numbers high and over budget, everything else is secondary including keeping a clean, fair play game environment for all, and having quality support ready to answer any and all player concerns. Quality, bug free programming in enhance our gameplay satisfaction? looooll
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:40   #101
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
With the joke of a system that botjail is, I don't get it why anyone from TQ would expect players to not use cheats.

If it was something like 1 month tempban first, permanent ban next, I'm quite sure pretty much no'one would have the balls to bot. But as it is now, you have to pay 5 dollars to get a 130-130-130 character of your choice and if you pay some attention while leveling the character, you don't even have to pay that.
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:46   #102
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
I wants a bot to make ponys have wings and fly =3
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 09:02   #103
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
Bottom line is TQ's primary directive is keeping the sales numbers high and over budget, everything else is secondary including keeping a clean, fair play game environment for all, and having quality support ready to answer any and all player concerns. Quality, bug free programming in enhance our gameplay satisfaction? looooll
What he said except maybe this is better:

Bottom line is TQ's primary directive is keeping the sales numbers high,
everything else is secondary ....... oh wait, there is no secondary.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 15:38   #104
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Ahmed, you have no idea about anything surrounding the circumstances of anyone's account, but your own (and probably the people you share accounts with). Why even try to pretend that you do?
FYI, I barely have accesses to anything lmao. They're rl friends. Go figure how and when I would use these accounts, ratherthan throwing accusations everywhere towards me. You keep listen to certain people, good luck with it.

I pretend to do what o.o? Dude how freaking hard is that? I'm not demanding something otherthan banning that retarded mofo again, since i've been seeing more people being banned lately (and here you thought I was worried it was comeing to me haha), that one was the only person that you guys unbanned.

But yes you're right, who am I to ask this? lol

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 09-02-2010 at 21:55.
Old 09-03-2010, 00:33   #105
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
We had a bulker "banned" on our server around a month or two ago. He was told he wouldn't be unbanned even for USD, and hes now back online.

I know it costs around $150-$250 USD depending on time to get unbanned for DB fraud, I assume it's the same for 3rd offense. A few years ago we had a bulker who wanted to quit, he bought a bulk pack, gave a DB to all of his guild mates, and then reversed the transaction. Everyone got banned :] Hilarious. $269 to get unbanned instantly, two years later a friend unbanned his old char for his 2socs with a reduced price of like $150
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: