Old 08-09-2010, 10:44   #1
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Good ol'times

Kay, another thread whining about how it is now, and how it used to be.

I am one of the people who dont like some things in the game, esspecialy how overpowered fire taos are nowadays, but i do still play the game .. i do still like it just less then i used to.
I just swallow what happens now and still play and enjoy though.

I was talking to a friend and it made me want to make this thread, about how it used to be and what made the old co more fun then it is now.

Aside of just whining about how everything used to be better, that isnt what this thread is for. My question is what would make the game more fun for you, as what it is in now. BP wont leave, lotto wont be taken away and so on.

For me as example, conquer would be addicting again as soon gw would be fair and fun again.
If ape city would become the place to be again where people chatted and fought every now and then.
If the market would be fuller again, atm our server (dream/dreams) is getting empty and all the players are egyptian and low lvl, so our market is dieing as well.

What would make co for you addicting again, without a idea which cant be made true anyway.
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 10:46   #2
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Did not read this ****.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 10:53   #3
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
No foreigners.
YEA.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 11:13   #4
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Did not read this ****.
^this&

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 11:40   #5
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Always vote no poll or not.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 12:20   #6
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NoLimits*~ View Post
Kay, another thread whining about how it is now, and how it used to be.

I am one of the people who dont like some things in the game, esspecialy how overpowered fire taos are nowadays, but i do still play the game .. i do still like it just less then i used to.
I just swallow what happens now and still play and enjoy though.

I was talking to a friend and it made me want to make this thread, about how it used to be and what made the old co more fun then it is now.

Aside of just whining about how everything used to be better, that isnt what this thread is for. My question is what would make the game more fun for you, as what it is in now. BP wont leave, lotto wont be taken away and so on.

For me as example, conquer would be addicting again as soon gw would be fair and fun again.
If ape city would become the place to be again where people chatted and fought every now and then.
If the market would be fuller again, atm our server (dream/dreams) is getting empty and all the players are egyptian and low lvl, so our market is dieing as well.

What would make co for you addicting again, without a idea which cant be made true anyway.
You *******! You keep on killing me

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 12:23   #7
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
CO was addicting?
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 12:58   #8
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
I cant see doing much more than playing new servers now and then or helping old friends.

My imagining a good/ great Conquer.... does not happen.

I can imagine it is good and great now tho for some.

Never again for me tho ( at least I cant imagine it ).
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 13:06   #9
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Server merge would fix many problems (atleast on sunshine)

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 13:41   #10
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
CO was addicting?
I hope it was for you at some point, unless you want to tell me you have been staring at some game what bores you for 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
You *******! You keep on killing me
Who are you ingame? o.0 Aside of fatboyslim, havent seen that char in years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
I cant see doing much more than playing new servers now and then or helping old friends.

My imagining a good/ great Conquer.... does not happen.

I can imagine it is good and great now tho for some.

Never again for me tho ( at least I cant imagine it ).
What used to be the point making you like conquer before then? You seem more like the plvl/help guy on co honestly then someone pking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Diger View Post
Server merge would fix many problems (atleast on sunshine)
This i agree with, suggest a server merge of sunshine and dream? xD

Last edited by ~*NoLimits*~; 08-09-2010 at 13:51.
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 18:19   #11
AngelKisses

AngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond repute
Take it back to the days where you could sit and pk in TC
Take it back to the days of PC and the Bat caves and the uber wars we had there
Where AC was always full of people, chatting, pking laughing and where Dis city was a big thing
Take it back to where Lotto and BP were nothing.

Just take it all back
Old 08-09-2010, 21:17   #12
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt read i know where its gona end up...
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 22:56   #13
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NoLimits*~ View Post
I hope it was for you at some point, unless you want to tell me you have been staring at some game what bores you for 2 years.

Who are you ingame? o.0 Aside of fatboyslim, havent seen that char in years.

What used to be the point making you like conquer before then? You seem more like the plvl/help guy on co honestly then someone pking around.

This i agree with, suggest a server merge of sunshine and dream? xD
I was talking about the areana, im normally a nooby archer that always seems to find you :P

Watch the broad casts, im always spamming them with song lyrics, and sometimes abuse with faboyslim

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 23:22   #14
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
If you want AC to become more popular, start going there more.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 23:59   #15
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
TQ should at least try to balance things in game.
They should give new players hope to get somewhere without buying DBs
Instead of destroying economy they should try to encourage it
Well i dont really understand how PTR works, but it seems like its a big fail. So they should make a real PTR where they would test things before releasing
Quests and events should be free for all so i wouldnt need to getup in the middle of the night just to take part in it.
And maybe change the major events so you could go there with your average char as now you would just get wiped out by full +12 chars who wont even notice they just crushed some bug.
They should at least try to get rid of bots.

There are many things TQ could try to change but they wont change people that play this game

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: