Old 07-11-2010, 17:34   #181
Electra_GlideV2

Electra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_GlideV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post

Noone has posted their email yet saying they got out for free. They only posted saying TQ won't let them out. So too bad for you.
Nah not too bad for me, I don't deny the truth like you do.

I said nothing about the law. I said the legal system. You should go back to school if you can't even recognize the difference.
WOW lol the legal system has nothing to do with law??? Cripes your an idiot.
You constantly have to add on BS to your statements just so you can appear that your not wrong.

Not my fault noone has provided any facts. You only provided hearsay of people who don't exist. I've provided facts and can provide more via Hemp.
Prove all you want from Hemp. Like a TQ employee will offer up freely the wrong botjailings that have occured. Just like any other buisness they sweep it under the rug and hope no one finds it.

Hows your symbiant doing?

Clenk~V.12 is Wrong. Clenk~V.12 lives in denial.
Nice life lol
Electra_GlideV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 19:28   #182
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I think the biggest issue comes from the claim that it could be something hidden. Well, none of what people have been caught for is any hidden virus. It's an actual program, that you have to manually run, and so none of those people has any basis with which to deny that they have these programs.
If you were jailed for any reason OTHER than that, there would be a response from us about why, and possibly more information provided. But if your name is on that list, you are caught and will have to pay the penalty to get out.
The entire goal behind this, is merely to control and lower the bot population, while deterring further usage of them. I'm very sorry if some of you disagree with the fact that we do not reveal more information about the system and the specific details of the jailings, but it is neither uncommon or unreasonable. Innocent people are not getting jailed, and we are working hard to ensure that the people caught are confirmed to be using illegal programs.
Thanks for reading.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 19:57   #183
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I think the biggest issue comes from the claim that it could be something hidden. Well, none of what people have been caught for is any hidden virus. It's an actual program, that you have to manually run, and so none of those people has any basis with which to deny that they have these programs.
If you were jailed for any reason OTHER than that, there would be a response from us about why, and possibly more information provided. But if your name is on that list, you are caught and will have to pay the penalty to get out.
The entire goal behind this, is merely to control and lower the bot population, while deterring further usage of them. I'm very sorry if some of you disagree with the fact that we do not reveal more information about the system and the specific details of the jailings, but it is neither uncommon or unreasonable. Innocent people are not getting jailed, and we are working hard to ensure that the people caught are confirmed to be using illegal programs.
Thanks for reading.
Sorry hemp, but I just got to call the bull**** card on that. Irl mate of mine got sent to botjail for sitting in TC, he had no 3rd party program on his computer. Sure no system is 100%, but to claim that no jailed persons are innocent is purely wrong and that's a fact.

*EDIT*

He didnt even get another reason, they just said he botted and that's it. Which he 100% did not do.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik

Last edited by Seppo; 07-11-2010 at 19:59.
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 20:05   #184
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Was he on the list? I also didn't say all people jailed. I said people jailed on those lists.
And how can you guarantee what someone else does? Or has? You don't think he has secrets?
s
m

Last edited by thehempknight; 07-11-2010 at 20:08.
Old 07-11-2010, 20:19   #185
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Was he on the list? I also didn't say all people jailed. I said people jailed on those lists.
And how can you guarantee what someone else does? Or has? You don't think he has secrets?
Cause I've been at his computer, and yes he was on the list.

And you did say "Innocent people are not getting jailed", which means that no innocent people get into jail.

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 07-11-2010, 20:21   #186
AngelKisses

AngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond repute
If i were y'all here at TQ looking for bots and illegal programs, I would certainly come to Pyramid when the server is active, such as during GW. There are far less people playing fair now then there are cheaters. Speeders, aimmers, nado bot, two fold bot you name it and its being used. There is no one side using them more than others but I tell you this game has gone to hell now. People like DeathRace and Losinda, both "banned" for something really horrible and now they are back. Why call it being banned, if they are allowed to pay 100 dbs as a fine and then they are back. They are 2 of the worst people on Pyramid when it comes to cheating. Oh wait you all know that, yet $$$$ makes it all ok.

I can name 200 more but why bother. This Vet of 7 years is leaving now. Oh i may be around to troll forums, but I think Id rather play WoW where GMS care about the games and the players and they not only answer you straight away, but the take action ASAP and no amount of $$$$ will allow the offender back.

Those of you that do, flame on. For those of us that really liked the game, Im now joining ya in quitting.
Old 07-11-2010, 20:21   #187
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Speaking about the lists, as has been the issue.... And I'm sorry, but he would have been using a program, if he was on the list. But I'll be more than happy to double check that he was definitely using one, though. You just have your friend get ahold of me.

The only way a person can pay to be unbanned, is if they're banned for purchase fraud. If you pay back the frauded amount, then you can reclaim the account. Not sure what's so horrible about that.
s
m

Last edited by thehempknight; 07-11-2010 at 20:23.
Old 07-11-2010, 20:29   #188
JLGHAHD
DB BUYER

JLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Speaking about the lists, as has been the issue.... And I'm sorry, but he would have been using a program, if he was on the list. But I'll be more than happy to double check that he was definitely using one, though. You just have your friend get ahold of me.

The only way a person can pay to be unbanned, is if they're banned for purchase fraud. If you pay back the frauded amount, then you can reclaim the account. Not sure what's so horrible about that.
I guess thats why One!Man in are server got unbanned

Tho he has no gears xD

Booyaa!

Venus -> Venus -> Lucky7
Dark_Cloud -> Kazer0 -> JLGHAHD

12-30-2010, 20:16
Invented Claim EXP Ball in Apprentice Reward!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=710725

Dont Lose Hope, Keep Fighting =)
JLGHAHD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 20:46   #189
Seppo
The Archer

Quote:

He wasnt using a program. Not even multiclient.

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 07-11-2010, 20:56   #190
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Then he wouldn't have gone to jail.
s
m

Old 07-11-2010, 21:01   #191
CeeCee
Bored.

CeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond repute
TQ's retard-O! My warrior got botjail for "botting"; emailed them asking why, they emailed me back with a bunch of retarded codes saying that's the prove; Stopped playing for awhile then BAM log on 1 yr later and it was out of botjail, geezes wonder what happened they were so confident about it and throwing it in my face like I was a liar. But it is true that even with the massive botjailing happenings 98 percent of the REAL botters are still roaming around.
Old 07-11-2010, 21:05   #192
Seppo
The Archer

Quote:
Then he wouldn't have gone to jail.
That's why I'm trying to point out to you. The system is flawed. Everyone know it is, I'm not saying you guys suck or anything, everyone make mistakes. But what's really sad is that you guys can't accept that fact that you're human.

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 07-11-2010, 21:16   #193
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Not everyone "knows" it's anything. You're claiming that a "friend" went. Well.... You cannot prove that he didn't, as you are not him, nor are you with him 24/7. It's not your computer, and so you can't know everything he has on it. All you have is your "friend's" word that he didn't. However, we have proof that he did, and so he was jailed.
I'm sorry, but that is not proof of any kind of mistake or flaw. That is a jailed botter trying to get out of their punishment.
Happy to accept that we're human. But that's a 2-way street.
s
m

Old 07-11-2010, 21:49   #194
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_GlideV2 View Post
Prove all you want from Hemp. Like a TQ employee will offer up freely the wrong botjailings that have occured. Just like any other buisness they sweep it under the rug and hope no one finds it.

Hows your symbiant doing?

Clenk~V.12 is Wrong. Clenk~V.12 lives in denial.
Nice life lol
Sheez are you retarded? Find me where I said the legal system has nothing to do with the laws. I only said they are 2 different things.

You live in lala land.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 22:34   #195
JLGHAHD
DB BUYER

JLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond repute
Post Why I should not Bot.

All this, Bot scan is a flawed, everyone getting botjailed for no reason, scares me

=.=

If i do get jailed GG, but their shouldent be a reason for me botting anyway.

I used Exp Ball, Did Unknown Man Quest (Pays Db for Experience) and did my Fiend Leir Quest from 130-130-130 (Ninja-war-fire) Less then 1 Month.

Total waste.... 40kcp i think Include the items.

Hence since im a fire tao, Some people called me Auto Nado, The F@ck! Im not that Lazy, Except for levling as you can see i wasted 40kcp.

Now Im getting another 26kcp (Known as Bullked, in next 2 days) for my gears. So i can start pawning xD.

BTW wasted 20kcp on fiend and didnt even win the Major prized OMGZ TQ!

/

Venus -> Venus -> Lucky7
Dark_Cloud -> Kazer0 -> JLGHAHD

12-30-2010, 20:16
Invented Claim EXP Ball in Apprentice Reward!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=710725

Dont Lose Hope, Keep Fighting =)
JLGHAHD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: