Old 06-05-2010, 08:40   #1
revive1

revive1 is on a distinguished road
guild war jail problem

Is anyone having a problem where if your killed in guild war and go to jail it says "connecting to server" before you go to jail, then you have to log out and then when you log back in the screen is all black and distortted, but your obviously in gw jail?

This has happened on 3 of my chars and im not sure how to fix it.

I'm on myths titan.

Maybe this is a sign from God to quit CO.
revive1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 08:45   #2
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by revive1 View Post
Is anyone having a problem where if your killed in guild war and go to jail it says "connecting to server" before you go to jail, then you have to log out and then when you log back in the screen is all black and distortted, but your obviously in gw jail?

This has happened on 3 of my chars and im not sure how to fix it.

I'm on myths titan.

Maybe this is a sign from God to quit CO.
God is a myth just like Zeus is.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 09:23   #3
revive1

i dont disagree, but wats the point of posting that on a rpg server? lmao u must have no life.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:26   #4
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i dont disagree, but wats the point of posting that on a rpg server? lmao u must have no life.
You have no life for asking how to fix a hardware bug you have so you can play a MMORPG.

This is not a rpg server. That in the most looses of tenses would be the actual servers, in your case Titan. This game shouldn't be called an RPG because it is misguiding by not including the MMO label to it. Furthermore, this is the forums of the said MMORPG. The purpose of this forum is to communicate with other players. The purpose of this particular section of the forums is for general decisions about CO. The section you should be posting in is the Bugs section so someone besides me can tell you how to fix the issue since I'm not going to since I'm a no lifer apparently.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:32   #5
revive1

lol this kid must really have no friends in rl. spazing in multiple paragraphs about what an rpg is and trolling conquer threads. ah sucks to be u.

oh, and it says conquerRPG forum.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:39   #6
revive1

lol @ the 2min instant reply, probably never have had a gf. dont u kno u make ur dad sick with disappointment.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:40   #7
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Quote:
lol @ the 2min instant reply, probably never have had a gf. dont u kno u make ur dad sick with disappointment.
lol @ the 4min instant reply, probably never have had a gf. dont u kno u make ur dad sick with disappointment.

I have a girlfriend and my dad died. Try harder next time?
Old 06-05-2010, 09:42   #8
revive1

internet gfs dont count. and the dad part makes perfect sense. try again at life.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:48   #9
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Quote:
internet gfs dont count. and the dad part makes perfect sense. try again at life.
Two minutes that time.

My girlfriend and I went to the same highschool. I like my life tyvm. Unlike you I'm not a waste of oxygen.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:14   #10
revive1

any1 else having this problem
Old 06-05-2010, 15:06   #11
AngelKisses

AngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond reputeAngelKisses has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I can seriously tell you that you should post this in the bugs section. Don't think you will get much help here. I wont state the obvious reasons why either.
Old 06-05-2010, 21:01   #12
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Quote:
Only you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKisses View Post
I can seriously tell you that you should post this in the bugs section. Don't think you will get much help here. I wont state the obvious reasons why either.
Don't be using me as the obvious reasons!
Old 06-06-2010, 08:35   #13
┼r▀ićeṜ
fwd sucks

┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute
Kimchi~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: