Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 16:55   #46
+Leonidas+

+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute+Leonidas+ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm having the exact same problem. I log into Lucky 7 and it gives me this message. I haven't tried any other servers yet, so I dunno what's going on, but TQ better fix it before I lose my mind and change my mind about the bulks...
Old 05-27-2010, 17:16   #47
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches... View Post
And... Lul... I think everyone feels the same, however you might be the only one with the 2 day problem... checked the ban list from botters? /jic lul <3
HA HA HA, They don't ban people who don't bot, its just their crappy server.
::: RÝck.N.RÝlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
Old 05-27-2010, 17:17   #48
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Similar situation on Dream server. Lots of lag, lots of dcing. My friends and I dc at the same time. "Error: disconnected from the server " when we try to log back in.

We had at least 2 unplanned server maints this afternoon, so I presume TQ know about the problems and are trying to fix them.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 05-27-2010, 17:19   #49
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear89 View Post
Then I suggest you take a look at your security. I have items that people beg me for, offering nearly everything they have for my gear and weapons. I left for 3 years and came back barely a week ago. Not a single one of my accounts was even breathed on by anyone else. I am sorry you got hacked, but if you have been hacked that often then you might want to try something new when it comes to your account security.

P.S.: I wasnt ragging on your "husband" about his spending, merely that I cant feel for someone who pays for a free game. I play WoW as well on Killrogg, Thrall and Bleeding Hollow and I did read his sig. I was merely making a point that 2 grand will get ya over 11 years of WoW vs. spending it in 2 or 3 days in a game where your getting hacked. So if you or your "husband" took offense, then I apologize. I did not intend it as such.
WoW gets boring really fast, and the pvp just doesn't compare to CO....Though it is a great game in the quests and pve, it just doesn't give me the pvp I want. Besides people like me who spend money keep the game free for everyone else

P.S. "Husband" we are really married, in fact we met on Conquer....go figure. lol
::: RÝck.N.RÝlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
Old 05-27-2010, 17:20   #50
~Bell69~
Shell

~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently a lot of the lag issues has to do with the fact that GM's are spending a lot of time on servers today to botjail multitudes of botters. We are on our 3rd maint of the day so far..... Wonder what the list of botjailed will look like from Gemini, maybe enough of em will be gone so that others who don't bot can get some lvling done lol. And yes TQ is known to have some issues after almost every 3rd patch. Couple years ago after a patch ppl could only log in, d/c, log in d/c, log in d/c. For those that were around then it was hell when the maint lasted oh about 15 hours to fix the issue a patch created.

In love with my hubby Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
no biting no matter how hungry you get ok
Old 05-27-2010, 17:21   #51
sarcastic

sarcastic is on a distinguished road
now there is a plan
Old 05-27-2010, 17:23   #52
sarcastic

enough already, this been going on since about 6 hours now
Old 05-27-2010, 17:25   #53
~Bell69~
Shell

~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear89 View Post
Then I suggest you take a look at your security. I have items that people beg me for, offering nearly everything they have for my gear and weapons. I left for 3 years and came back barely a week ago. Not a single one of my accounts was even breathed on by anyone else. I am sorry you got hacked, but if you have been hacked that often then you might want to try something new when it comes to your account security.

P.S.: I wasnt ragging on your "husband" about his spending, merely that I cant feel for someone who pays for a free game. I play WoW as well on Killrogg, Thrall and Bleeding Hollow and I did read his sig. I was merely making a point that 2 grand will get ya over 11 years of WoW vs. spending it in 2 or 3 days in a game where your getting hacked. So if you or your "husband" took offense, then I apologize. I did not intend it as such.
Oh and I've only been hacked once and the gear I did recover was found on a "friends" acct. That is what TQ told me anyhow, but that they have no record of the other items or where they ended up. And Remy really is my husband, we met on co as I am sure he will say as well. WoW can be great for a break from pvp, when you want to play a game that is mainly quest based. Personally I am thinking I will wait for the new expansion before playing WoW. And I will build bound gear for each acct that isn't just an acct for bless rbing the few non bound items I have.

In love with my hubby Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
no biting no matter how hungry you get ok
Old 05-27-2010, 18:00   #54
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
try this on for size... lag from hell can't attack but still be hit by mobs, jump through a portal and instant freeze, relog to be told i was disconnected from the server and to log on again... finally get on every things fine or so it seems, went into bless n sat with my dunken guard, came back to being hit by mobs while my guard just stood there (typical of my drunk) ran around and bless didn't go away the counter was still adding up all mobs were gone but 4 that i couldn't attack lol finally got back on a 3rd time n lagged so bad everything froze, now it says the same thing that i was d/c n to log back on lol i even took screenshots of me running with bless still going lmfao

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 05-27-2010, 18:02   #55
Frostplustwelve
Katana +12

Frostplustwelve is on a distinguished road
After i log-in just 1 min later, the gamed hangs and i can't perform tasks like: depositing money or kill a monster etc. is there any solution to this problem? it just happened suddenly.... even though it was lag, the ping doesn't show about the lag..... i tried several times of log-in but its still the same. And i can't hunt monsters pretty mad!

Last edited by Frostplustwelve; 05-27-2010 at 18:05.
Old 05-27-2010, 18:05   #56
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bell69~ View Post
Apparently a lot of the lag issues has to do with the fact that GM's are spending a lot of time on servers today to botjail multitudes of botters. We are on our 3rd maint of the day so far..... Wonder what the list of botjailed will look like from Gemini, maybe enough of em will be gone so that others who don't bot can get some lvling done lol. And yes TQ is known to have some issues after almost every 3rd patch. Couple years ago after a patch ppl could only log in, d/c, log in d/c, log in d/c. For those that were around then it was hell when the maint lasted oh about 15 hours to fix the issue a patch created.
lol i remember that and at the 13hr mark they posted on the site and forums that sm was only at 6hrs and it lasted a total of 18.5hrs only to have sm again that night seeing that it was friday which made the servers go down for another 2hrs then 3 more after that.. makes me glad i like aika so much lol

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 05-27-2010, 18:52   #57
Frostplustwelve
Katana +12

I wonder how can i find my bound cps as there is only a few days more and it will take a long time for the server to work

Last edited by Frostplustwelve; 05-27-2010 at 19:03.
Old 05-27-2010, 18:59   #58
sarcastic

it's been damn over 10 hours and still nothing and not even a note from them saying they are fixing the damn problem
Old 05-27-2010, 19:04   #59
sarcastic

my patience ran out 9:59 hours ago
Old 05-27-2010, 19:04   #60
Frostplustwelve
Katana +12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcastic View Post
it's been damn over 10 hours and still nothing and not even a note from them saying they are fixing the damn problem
Ya... gm are trying to fixed botting...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: