View Poll Results: Should Taos Require Spirit to use thier gear like all other classes?
Yes this is a nice suggestion and im a awesome person for saying yes to it 17 56.67%
No im a noob and need 20k hp and a skill that never misses to kill other noobs 13 43.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2010, 14:35   #16
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Im a melee fire and soon a melee water, anything which is melee usually hits me for 12k or higher, i need a lil mana still for my skills and 176 str for my weapon and you tell me i need to put another 100 spirit in for .. what?

Think further then your own frustrations, or think of a better suggestion.
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 21:35   #17
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Also, I don't think Ninjas should be able to use Trojan weapons such as swords, blades and clubs. If taos have class backswords, and ninjas have katanas, they should put a class weapon for all.
::: Rck.N.Rlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
XxREMYxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2010, 00:25   #18
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NoLimits*~ View Post
Im a melee fire and soon a melee water, anything which is melee usually hits me for 12k or higher, i need a lil mana still for my skills and 176 str for my weapon and you tell me i need to put another 100 spirit in for .. what?

Think further then your own frustrations, or think of a better suggestion.
Agreed, allot of people don't think of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxREMYxX View Post
Also, I don't think Ninjas should be able to use Trojan weapons such as swords, blades and clubs. If taos have class backswords, and ninjas have katanas, they should put a class weapon for all.
BULL****! everybody should be able to choose, to get some variety. Change this and you will rape allot of chars for no reason. it's good as it is now, and doesn't need to be changed at all. You proberblly want taos to have less HP, this is not the way.

Last edited by Hellfire-demon; 05-26-2010 at 00:32.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 12:38   #19
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn20 View Post
Wow. Really? Have you ever PLAYED a tao? You should know they need all the HP they can get. They dont have much, especially first life (at least water taos, dont remember at the moment a fires HP). I'll take all the HP I can get on a tao.

Oh and please make a better poll, k? Thanks.
If I remember, non-rb fires have less HP than waters
Hell, I remeber leveling up one to 111 or so before talis came in...
my 70 warrior was doing areas where my 106+ better equipped water was getting his ass handed to him. Traditionally, yes, the taos _NEED_ to put stuff in vitality. It's also nice to have a weapon that can do some damage vs tickling the enemy to death, and having them go AFK while they ROFL when you melee them.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 14:37   #20
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
If I remember, non-rb fires have less HP than waters
Hell, I remeber leveling up one to 111 or so before talis came in...
my 70 warrior was doing areas where my 106+ better equipped water was getting his ass handed to him. Traditionally, yes, the taos _NEED_ to put stuff in vitality. It's also nice to have a weapon that can do some damage vs tickling the enemy to death, and having them go AFK while they ROFL when you melee them.
Not all classes are meant to do large amounts of damage, just get that thought out of your head. Waters are originally for support, Archers for farming, Fires to annoy you, warriors to tank, trojans and ninjas to do the damage. If you are complaining about tickling an enemy, dont be a non rb tao :P
::: Rck.N.Rlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
XxREMYxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: