View Poll Results: Reduce the Magic Attack from Taoists?
Yes. 15 50.00%
No. 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2010, 21:37   #1
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Nerf M-Atk from Taoists.

Ok, I see a few threads about this so I'll keep it simple. Fire taoists are doing 16k damage per nado, its over powered and takes the balance out of the game for other classes. Nerf the damage from Fire and Water taoists M-Attack.
::: RÝck.N.RÝlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
XxREMYxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 22:08   #2
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
lol yea... i got +12 armour +8 ears full -7s... and a tao does 8.8k on me with critical? wtf
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 22:10   #3
DeadMau5
Proud User

DeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond reputeDeadMau5 has a reputation beyond repute
buy dbs > buy a better tower and m-def gears and thnx!

you has been tq'd

'We meet a lot of people, we drink lots of stuff and have lots of fun.'
DeadMau5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 23:27   #4
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Nerfing M-atack is bull****, cus the lower BP taos suffer from this more then needed. Penetration is the only problem here. THAT is what needs to be fixed. No limit, no decrease in M-attack, just a HUGE nerf of Penetration (and cricital to a lil.) But seriouslly, nerf m-attack and low fires will be screwed. Maybe lowering the m-attack from a artifact would be good, but overall, just fix penetration! thats what caused it all.
Old 05-25-2010, 23:31   #5
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe they should change the hit rating of taos atks. Making there a chance that nado might miss and do no damage like meteor and such does.
Old 05-25-2010, 23:42   #6
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxREMYxX View Post
Maybe they should change the hit rating of taos atks. Making there a chance that nado might miss and do no damage like meteor and such does.
No. This too will make lower BP fires useless. I'll soon be a fire with around 250 bp, and not much penetration, I hit few hundred on most people, thats balanced. If you change the base things of fires, you'll ruin the weaker ones. You gotta stop thw problem what caused it, in this case, PENETRATION! (and cric a little, but really, penetration IS the main problem!) and maybe lower thw amound of m-attack gained from artifacts. thats simply the solution.

Last edited by Hellfire-demon; 05-26-2010 at 02:48.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2010, 02:26   #7
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMau5 View Post
buy dbs > buy a better tower and m-def gears and thnx!

you has been tq'd
even full +12' troj's get killd in like 4 hits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 12:41   #8
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Nerfing M-atack is bull****, cus the lower BP taos suffer from this more then needed. Penetration is the only problem here. THAT is what needs to be fixed. No limit, no decrease in M-attack, just a HUGE nerf of Penetration (and cricital to a lil.) But seriouslly, nerf m-attack and low fires will be screwed. Maybe lowering the m-attack from a artifact would be good, but overall, just fix penetration! thats what caused it all.
Agreed... same with the talis.... I'll whine and moan again, that they should be about 12% of their current stenghts

Quote:
. Then, increase damage per hit. Taos hit for a LOT lower damage in PvE than other classes. Takes 5-10 hits, when a warrior/tro can do in 1-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
even full +12' troj's get killd in like 4 hits.
well, tao's get 1'shot zapped/whapped by those tro's. Fix Pzap
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 13:55   #9
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
Agreed... same with the talis.... I'll whine and moan again, that they should be about 12% of their current stenghts

. Then, increase damage per hit. Taos hit for a LOT lower damage in PvE than other classes. Takes 5-10 hits, when a warrior/tro can do in 1-2

well, tao's get 1'shot zapped/whapped by those tro's. Fix Pzap
when u get to the higher BP's 300+, rarely does a equal bp tro 1 hit a equal bp fire, becuase fires have stupid amount of hp....

taos with high pentration, +12 bs and full 2s rest about +6 and above will hit over 3k and critials over 6k, now when critical is goin off every 3-5 nados, u expect us melle classes to fight???sorry we are too busy watching our hp............tell me this is fair?

How about we make nado stamina based like fb/ss/tfb then I'll shut up about the extra damage they are packing now (no im not serious on this) but seriously something needs to be done, fire was given a fast rate ranged attack for a reason, because their attack was limited by magic defense % and their defense was weaker. Fire now has great attack due penetration and the drop in magic defense %, I would favour any fire vs an equal bp trojan/ninja now everytime.

I couldnt care less on psn zap because EVERY CLASS that isnt non rb could get it if they wanted too....plus, psn zap is just for noobs in my opinion, and I bet u will notice people with psn blades will zap less once they stop getting nado for 6k+

Last edited by vallier187; 05-27-2010 at 14:01.
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 14:40   #10
XxREMYxX
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
No. This too will make lower BP fires useless. I'll soon be a fire with around 250 bp, and not much penetration, I hit few hundred on most people, thats balanced. If you change the base things of fires, you'll ruin the weaker ones. You gotta stop thw problem what caused it, in this case, PENETRATION! (and cric a little, but really, penetration IS the main problem!) and maybe lower thw amound of m-attack gained from artifacts. thats simply the solution.
The maxed out fire taos on our server demolish every class...Even a full +12 -7 damage warrior with 366 bp gets owned by fires now. Something has to change. I'm sorry but fire taos are already easy enough for a child to play, they dont need insane damage and skilless playing where as all other classes beside archers actually take some sort of skill.
Old 05-27-2010, 15:25   #11
tenhagen17
|FinalÜD|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
As long as I 1-hit them, I don't care ;P
Old 05-27-2010, 15:45   #12
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
no
....first it was the tros that everyone was whining about that were over-powered,then the ninjas...now the fires

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 17:23   #13
XxREMYxX
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
no
....first it was the tros that everyone was whining about that were over-powered,then the ninjas...now the fires
Yes, but you forget the fact that you have to actually aim ss/fb and 2fb, and that they use stamina and are limited on attacks where as Nado can keep going and going and going without missing. All I ask is that they balance it out, its really not too much to ask for.
Old 05-27-2010, 17:27   #14
ken-chan
FF7fanatic

ken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
no
lol yeah got to agree with this. when i first came to conquer everybody was b****ing trojans were so over powered that they wipe out anybody in 1 hit.
then when ninjas came out and people found out the L130 katanas were stronger than L130 clubs and twofold blades would 1 hit anything people cried about that and still do to some point. now fires get given something and now everybody complaining fires are over powered. and whats the bet in the future when monks come out everybody is going to b**** those are overpowered lol
Server:Freedom
Class:Pirate
Guild:
RB Status:2nd RB

Water>Warrior>Pirate
Level: 130>130>131
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

My life and anime

what is it you cherish most, let me have the pleasure of taking it from you
ken-chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 23:56   #15
7of9

7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute7of9 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, but you forget the fact that you have to actually aim ss/fb and 2fb, and that they use stamina and are limited on attacks where as Nado can keep going and going and going without missing. All I ask is that they balance it out, its really not too much to ask for.
As far as i know 2fb use stamina only if hit you and it stuns you as well so as soon as ninja manage to hit you you die regardless of how many hp you have. All they have to do is keep spamming it.
7of9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: