View Poll Results: should tq make more than 1 color for a garment
Yes 13 86.67%
No 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2010, 00:47   #1
FiveOh
BackSpace

FiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond repute
make garments that actually look good

really does tq even try? i mean the girl styled garments aren't bad but 97% of the male garments are absolutely ugly & these new garments are total fails.

aside from the above- what they should do is allow us to chose the colors of each style garment. Example: lucky garment available in red,blue,green,yellow. this would open up more variety and more appeal of certain already made garments to various people.

so i guess im just getting at well maybe i don't like the color red but i like the style of the garment that is red, cant i have it in blue or another color just like how i choose the color of my armor?

oh and make a scream costume and mask! that would definitely be a big hit

Last edited by FiveOh; 05-13-2010 at 00:59.
FiveOh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 00:51   #2
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveOh View Post
really does tq even try?
No.

Make a poll and state clearly what you are suggesting. Well everyone have individual taste for garments so what looks terrible for you might look cool for someone else. But i agree with you, most garments looks terrible

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 00:59   #3
FiveOh
BackSpace

FiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond repute
i totally agree with what u said, i made a poll
Old 05-13-2010, 01:31   #4
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Voted yes, but i think changing colors for garments was allready suggested before and TQ is simply too lazy and dont care. Dont think it would be hard to make for them. They changed color of "Goodluck" garment, renamed it to "Divine robe" (or something) and sold it as a rare and expensive garment. Though compared to goodluck it looks terible for me. Gues they are planing to change color of other garments and sell them as "new", "rare" and expensive

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:12   #5
FiveOh
BackSpace

yah i noticed that but does that really make it different...a different color. Jeeze do i really have to pay another 400cps for a different colors... come on now tq. If we want to change the good luck to a divine robe we should be able to with a meteor just like our armor!
Old 05-13-2010, 14:31   #6
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Agree and signed.
::: Rck.N.Rlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
XxREMYxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 16:06   #7
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Make Male Only Dynasty Warrior Garments. The designs themselves are not half bad and fit into all the Ancient China stuff.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 17:46   #8
~ Nevaeh ~

~ Nevaeh ~ is on a distinguished road
The Scarlet Dusk or wateva Looks good on chicks only but ill like to be able to see my Hair not some brown bowl cut. And Sand raider garment looks sweet on males but on Females. The Samurai garment is just an epic fail as well. Even like a red dark wizzy or something i dunno

Sleipnir [Trojan-Warrior-Ninja][124-126-130] Retired
~ Nevaeh ~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 18:45   #9
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
album.91.com/member/view.php?id=91361&gameid=1

Some sexy thing I found. If TQ made this and a male version with say a trenchcoat, I'll go bananas.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 19:15   #10
/FAIL
Darkcloud.

/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to /FAIL Send a message via AIM to /FAIL Send a message via MSN to /FAIL Send a message via Yahoo to /FAIL Send a message via Skype™ to /FAIL
Quote:
really does tq even try? i mean the girl styled garments aren't bad but 97% of the male garments are absolutely ugly & these new garments are total fails.

aside from the above- what they should do is allow us to chose the colors of each style garment. Example: lucky garment available in red,blue,green,yellow. this would open up more variety and more appeal of certain already made garments to various people.

so i guess im just getting at well maybe i don't like the color red but i like the style of the garment that is red, cant i have it in blue or another color just like how i choose the color of my armor?

oh and make a scream costume and mask! that would definitely be a big hit
omg soz >.< voted wrong

***9556;***9552;***9574;***9559;***9556;***9574;***9559;***9556;***9559;***9556;***9574;***9552;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9559;
***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9552;***9571;
***9568;***9559;***9553;***9562;***9565;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9552;***9571;
***9562;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9552;***9565;

SUBLIME FTWWW

Love is when you miss her before you even part
when you could listen to her talk all night
and never get tired of hearing her voice
when the sound of her name will put chills
down your spine and you see her
smile the second you close your eyes.

.***305;l***305;ll|***773;***818;***773;***9679;***773;***818;***773;|***773;***818;***773;=***773;***818;***773;|***773;***818;***773;***9679;***773;***818;***773;|ll***305;l***305;.
/FAIL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 22:33   #11
LitasLTL

Quote:
Jeeze do i really have to pay another 400cps for a different colors...
You just explained why TQ wont do this...

Old 05-14-2010, 00:18   #12
FiveOh
BackSpace

^lol
i hate how conquer is so cheap that rendering something a different color is going to cost us another 7$ db pack to buy. lol gtfo
Old 05-14-2010, 02:35   #13
Linxx
Lin Wang

Linxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond repute
Did you ever wonder why the cheap garments are cheap, eventhough some of them look better then the expencive ones? It's the damn colors.

6 colors of one garment mean that the chance you'll get one those is 6 time higher then you'll get one that only has 1 color.

Lets say they make Good Luck of every color, people will get more and price will fall. Which means if you have a garment that doesn't have alternative colors you'll see more people running around with ones like yours. (and that IMO sucks)
I like to have a nice looking garment, that not everyone can have.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:37   #14
FiveOh
BackSpace

lol what r u talking about im saying that it would be cool to change ur garments color with a met, it would do nothing to the amount of money u have to spend on a garment

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: