Old 12-02-2009, 06:27   #1
evo7starz

evo7starz is on a distinguished road
lazy GMs,you better check desert and bird

gms you should check bird and desert on royalty .. there is ***ing full of bots and speedhackers.. i saw a ninja killing about 50 mobs in 2 sec.. >.>
evo7starz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 07:05   #2
Kitschi#5

Kitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kitschi#5 Send a message via MSN to Kitschi#5 Send a message via Skype™ to Kitschi#5
he got some expirience with girls so he can handle his fingers.
Kitschi#5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 00:46   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Why don't you report them to HD and actually get them caught? You'll do a lot more good than just complaining about some random botters on the forum.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 03:48   #4
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
There were 2 GMs at DC today, I asked them for elsoba but they didn't
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 22:26   #5
StripeShot

StripeShot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Why don't you report them to HD and actually get them caught? You'll do a lot more good than just complaining about some random botters on the forum.
Maybe every time some1 tries it says "We could not connect at the moment please try again later or stay on the line" ?
StripeShot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 23:24   #6
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
Heh. I've always found it amusing that TQ relies on its players to catch the botters for them.

And then they don't even give the players what they want.

Doesn't make much sense to me but hey..they're the business geniuses right?..

Then why did I recently read a company review of TQ that said they got a very low score based on poor performance and "iffy/sketchy" business techniques.

Interesting.
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: