Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 06:38   #31
DrunkenMonkey
K.
 
DrunkenMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SuomiFinlandPerkele
Posts: 7,615
DrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
I agree with u that TQ is pro at foolish ppl and sucking money from all blind ppl.
Every patch on this game was something that offered new things to spend rl cash on them.
Why do u keep call this game FREE TO PLAY while is prety clear that is not FREE TO PLAY ANYMORE?
practically it's still free to play, but if you want to be good you have to pay
__________________
-------------------------------------
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
DrunkenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 06:54   #32
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬
 
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 羅馬尼亞
Posts: 910
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
practically it's still free to play, but if you want to be good you have to pay
NO. Practically is LOG IN FOR FREE and PAY FOR PLAY. Is a big difference.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujin Jakka View Post
add me to list I bot!
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 06:57   #33
DrunkenMonkey
K.
 
DrunkenMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SuomiFinlandPerkele
Posts: 7,615
DrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
NO. Practically is LOG IN FOR FREE and PAY FOR PLAY. Is a big difference.
well it's still playing if you click around and kill things(mobs) which you can do without paying
__________________
-------------------------------------
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
DrunkenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 17:48   #34
evo7starz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 43
evo7starz is on a distinguished road
actualy tq did what you wanted retards.. on co 1 ppl was saying ''its to hard to lvl up'', ''its to hard to get socket in items''.. so tq added features to make it easier.. ppl wanted better graphics.. more effects, they did add >.> as some1 sayd arround here, tq did what you retards wanted..
evo7starz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 20:18   #35
anderson1983
You FAIL
 
anderson1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Behind you staking your Spine!
Posts: 263
anderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by <SS> View Post
all i can say is bwahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahha

U all got TQ'ed again with the EU server which is in fact US.
Pls show me that u all have a brain and tell me that u don't belive thier crap again and again and again

less then 2 months left till at the end of cco

Flame me tards i will can laugh more and more in 2 months
another Gallant TQ failure lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by <SS> View Post
Yea i did so what?
Didn't TQ disapointed all of us with every single patch thei added in this game?
Didn't TQ allways foolished us ?
Didn't TQ Faild with everything they did?

If somebody tell me that i'm wrong i wanna see arguments and facts not simple words.
yes, yes ,yes we have no facts Sir , you owned!
we got TQ'ed again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <SS> View Post
About TQ FAILD with every single patch after co1 is a FACT.
If u want to tell me that i'm wrong do it by showing me with FACTS not with words.

What TQ did good for this game in last 2 years?



This show to all of us how much u learned in school or how many books u reader or even how much u know about history and other things.

/facepalm
Fact you /facepalmed 1 randon bulker +1 for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
Idiots are those ppl who enjoy to eat TQ crap without to realy do something to stop TQ runing the game from begning.

Me and few other players we actualy did something. We stoped to play and to give them money while u and others like u just post ****s on forum continuing paying and playing TQ crap.



I think because u don't have any ideea what SS is.
100% facts , agreed and signed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Idiots are people that fail to see quitting this game just waiting for TQ to listen is not going to happen, when your less than a percent that quit.
Your opinion , you fail ... try again and good luck next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara. View Post
You talk so much ****, if you don't want to play conquer anymore then **** off. Stop chatting **** about people that are still playing the game aswell, it's just pathetic. Original poster is also pathetic, I have no idea why you people hang around forums, waiting for the real co 1.0 to be released? If that's the case then you lot are the biggest idiots here.
insulting original poster is your opinion not facts, forum still free didnt it? you fail , cya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [doubleedge] View Post
He's not playing CO, he is posting on forums retard.
fact 100% agreed as always , the Mang!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
I can't w8 the day when TQ will **** u all hard once again with this cco I will have so much fun watching u all going crazzy
im waiting too , its a fact !!! let me join your party i wanna laugh too
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
I agree with u that TQ is pro at foolish ppl and sucking money from all blind ppl.
Every patch on this game was something that offered new things to spend rl cash on them.
Why do u keep call this game FREE TO PLAY while is prety clear that is not FREE TO PLAY ANYMORE?
Agree 100% facts accepted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
NO. Practically is LOG IN FOR FREE and PAY FOR PLAY. Is a big difference.
some randon nubs doesnt understand that.

waiting some flamers/trolls to comment as long that quote is lmao
Fact!
__________________
Last Man Standing
Wanna see My PC's Config.? Click Here
anderson1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 20:20   #36
anderson1983
You FAIL
 
anderson1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Behind you staking your Spine!
Posts: 263
anderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo7starz View Post
actualy tq did what you wanted retards.. on co 1 ppl was saying ''its to hard to lvl up'', ''its to hard to get socket in items''.. so tq added features to make it easier.. ppl wanted better graphics.. more effects, they did add >.> as some1 sayd arround here, tq did what you retards wanted..
No sir , bulkers asked for that sir....
Vets dont need an easy path thought sir.

you fail , its a fact sir
__________________
Last Man Standing
Wanna see My PC's Config.? Click Here

Last edited by anderson1983; 11-29-2009 at 21:08.
anderson1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 20:44   #37
Devenhoe
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 434
Devenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechampion View Post
change name to <qq>, suits you better
^ lolmaokrofmaorkmaorlaorlfoalrofl p00000000nz000rd!

Lmao!
Devenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 22:45   #38
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸
 
sagejavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Summoner Rift 5 vs 5
Posts: 2,740
sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Ah, the forums.
All I want to say, is if you want facts, feel free to go browse through TQ's public financial records from that year on. I believe you'll notice things rising, which would imply success, rather than failure.
You see, failure would mean that it didn't work and would have stopped. But that doesn't seem to be the case, now does it?
I don't care how you feel about the game, but any game (much less an MMO) that lasts 7 years, while still pulling in players and profits, would count as a pretty decent success.

Just my thoughts. Have fun in your flame thread.
ppl are too dumb this is when TQ say hello
__________________
Server: Dreams - Faith
Class:WAT/WAR/TRO 130/130/131
Ocupation:SS Masta
Guild:TemplarKnights
Status: Quit game is thrash and boring

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:32   #39
DrunkenMonkey
K.
 
DrunkenMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SuomiFinlandPerkele
Posts: 7,615
DrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson1983 View Post

some randon nubs doesnt understand that.

waiting some flamers/trolls to comment as long that quote is lmao
Fact!
Some random nubs doesn't understand the difference between P2P and F2P.. so let me explain P2P (pay to play in this case) in online game industry this means you have pay fixed ammount of money to be even able to log in the game unlike in F2P (free to play in this case) you can log in and PLAY the game without paying.

So CO is still free to play even tho you have to work your ass off if you want to be good at it without paying. No matter how bad the game is for people who doesn't pay it is still F2P if you can log in and play for free, so don't give me this bull**** that it isn't free to play anymore. It's P2W (pay to win) but still free to play
__________________
-------------------------------------
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
DrunkenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:39   #40
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬
 
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 羅馬尼亞
Posts: 910
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
Some random nubs doesn't understand the difference between P2P and F2P.. so let me explain P2P (pay to play in this case) in online game industry this means you have pay fixed ammount of money to be even able to log in the game unlike in F2P (free to play in this case) you can log in and PLAY the game without paying.

So CO is still free to play even tho you have to work your ass off if you want to be good at it without paying. No matter how bad the game is for people who doesn't pay it is still F2P if you can log in and play for free, so don't give me this bull**** that it isn't free to play anymore. It's P2W (pay to win) but still free to play
No offence dude but remove ur head from ur ass and answer at my question.

If u need more then 5 years (i'm not even sure 5 years are enough) playing 24/7 for u can make a decent char which will be 1 hit ALLWAYS and who will hit 100-1000 on any bulker, u can call this free 2 play?

U need 10 years of nerdy stile playing for u to be able to enjoy the gw.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujin Jakka View Post
add me to list I bot!
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:43   #41
DrunkenMonkey
K.
 
DrunkenMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SuomiFinlandPerkele
Posts: 7,615
DrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
No offence dude but remove ur head from ur ass and answer at my question.

If u need more then 5 years (i'm not even sure 5 years are enough) playing 24/7 for u can make a decent char which will be 1 hit ALLWAYS and who will hit 100-1000 on any bulker, u can call this free 2 play?

U need 10 years of nerdy stile playing for u to be able to enjoy the gw.
Well as i previously stated you can play the game for free but you can't win if you don't pay

There's also some people who doesn't pvp at all, they just grind 'cause CO doesn't have any other activities beside grind/pvp and yes grinding is free, I only see your argument about pvp and not pve, but I understand your point of view because this ****ty game doesn't offer anything else than pvp which sucks 'cause p2w option.

edit: I'm just saying that you can't call the game p2p just because you can't win in pvp without paying.
__________________
-------------------------------------
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
DrunkenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:47   #42
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬
 
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 羅馬尼亞
Posts: 910
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
Well as i previously stated you can play the game for free but you can't win if you don't pay

There's also some people who doesn't pvp at all, they just grind 'cause CO doesn't have any other activities beside grind/pvp and yes grinding is free, I only see your argument about pvp and not pve, but I understand your point of view because this ****ty game doesn't offer anything else than pvp which sucks 'cause p2w option.

edit: I'm just saying that you can't call the game p2p just because you can't win in pvp without paying.
When the WINING part is decided by real money is not free to play. Talkin about as the player think. If u take it legaly then yea is free to feed the bulkers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujin Jakka View Post
add me to list I bot!
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:48   #43
DrunkenMonkey
K.
 
DrunkenMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SuomiFinlandPerkele
Posts: 7,615
DrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
When the WINING part is decided by real money is not free to play. Talkin about as the player think. If u take it legaly then yea is free to feed the bulkers.
You are still playing the game regardless if you win or lose...
__________________
-------------------------------------
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
DrunkenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:56   #44
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬
 
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 羅馬尼亞
Posts: 910
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
You are still playing the game regardless if you win or lose...
Talkin while killing mobs is not playing is just an advanced version of yahoo/msn

On my main server i playied normal since at that time where different things and i was able to build top chars with my friends. I had +6 and +7 items before the loto and + stones to be out. Wasan't to hard to keep up since we alredy had top chars.
Think what it means to start from 0 in co2 without to spend over 3k usd on the game and then u will understand 100% what i mean.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujin Jakka View Post
add me to list I bot!
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:57   #45
Thechosenone
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,870
Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
What I don't understand is why people even care about arguing anymore. I mean TQ had been doing this **** for years and arguing about it has gotten us nowhere. I mean yes they made a "Classic" CO that ofc failed miserably in garnering old players attention because they did not make the sacrifices they should have made.

The funny thing to me, that I still do not understand, is why people believe they have some sort of say in what people do with their money. If they have money to blow let em do it how they will: CO, strip clubs, alchohol, drugs, food, etc. People will spend money how they will and it will continue.

The game is free to play. I know a guy on my server who has played for about 3 years and has 290 BP because he is a market *****. He is extremely good at buying low and selling high and has gotten very far. The thing is, you have to spend time and ****loads of it just to be decent in this game. Yes people around you will pass you by using money but look its all about enjoyment.

From a business standpoint TQ is truly brilliant in making money. Their methods are less than desirable and will probably cost them in the end, but right now they make boatloads of money. The classic servers weren't an economic failure when you consider how many people bought dbs just to get where they are.

I've played for a very long time and seeing it progress has sucked but its the way the game is now and I guarantee you, nothing you say/argue will change their minds until they begin to lose money. And to those who say "OH IVE QUIT SO BLEH NO MORE MONEY FOR YOU" you guys are retarded. Just because you quit (And you probably haven't spent that much money anyway) it does not mean those who buy will quit. And you would have to get a LARGE portion of the community to quit purchasing dbs. (Even the ones who buy a 5 pack here and their.)

It sucks but this is the game and your arguing really will not make a difference as mine probably will not either.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:09.