Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 16:15   #61
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz!e***322; View Post
I dont agree, actually i dont see pene as a big deal. The problem is if you remove p-zap how the hell im supposed to kill fire when im out of stamina ?
I cant just wait and hope my reflect will do all the job for me
pene IS the big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2010, 23:22   #62
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
pene IS the big deal.
Would +1 you if i could again lol.

Again to teh tro, nobody complained about fires before pene, They were a class with major defense, dealing really low dmg Thats how it was, and nobody was a fire except me and a few others. Meaning nbody disliked that.

AND I WOULD LIKE TO NOTE AGAIN IT'S CONFIRMED MORE ARTIFACTS ARE COMING!!!! IN OTHER WORDS, THERE IS YOUR EXTRA POWER ON KILLING FIRES.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:20   #63
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
Mana bs says on it, chance to regain some mana. It is only usefull when using nado, and still does not keep up with it at times.

A Poison Blade says chance to poison the target. It does not say, chance to do massive physical attack using a magic attack. The Poison Blade was meant to have a chance of poisoning the target when a melee hit is made, not by using thunder/fire. That is the bug that has not been fixed.

Thunder if choosen to be used by any class after rb, meant giving up a bit of attributes onto HP lets say, to have the ability to use thunder. Thunder or fire was meant to do a lil damage to the target so that your guard would start hitting the target. It was never meant to be hitting massive physical damage.

Zapping while using a poison blade was never meant to be poisoning anything, nor was it designed to be doing physical damage, it was bugged when designed and has never been fixed. Poison was to have a chance of activating if you melee a target, period.

P-Zap, is what we've called it, we pretty much gave it a name to describe it is all, the bug.

Since alot of players would love to jump the gate or wall in Guild War, why not make that a feature. Just because alot of players would vote to have multi client, aim bot, speed hacks, would TQ then allow those to become features? Isn't that what they say they have done with the bugged poison blade?

Someone make a poll to allow aim bot and lets get a bunch of peeps to vote it in. It is what TQ is saying they did to allow p-zap to be a feature, right? Personally I'd love to have some sort of auto-lock for nado.
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 07:37   #64
Razz!eł
Rock !

Razz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Razz!eł
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallarrows? View Post
or just remove the GLITCH psn zap

as many have said before psn zap allows bulkers to kill others without the need to even atempt to fb/ss

fire vs tro ? tro complains cant get stamina? learn how to hit a fire tao?

if psn zap was taken away (like it should) a lot of noobs would become weaker due to the fact they cant even hit anything

so i agree with the others that want to get rid of this glitch
Fine, i agree its annoying (for me as a Tro) to be one hitted by zap from bulkers.
However, you dont know what youre talking about and i swear youre the guy who plays on fire. "Learn how to hit a fire tao" ? Excuse me ? Im one of the good Fbers on my server and i cant always manage to hit fire with one stamina bar. So its fair to have a chance how to kill fires.

Razziel - Tro-War-Tro-Wat-War-Monk-Wat-Wat-Wat 130/130/136
[Just having fun]
[Over 310BP w/out mentor]

The only one reason why I fight is that theres a lot of mess, that HAS to be cleaned.

Amount of spent USD: 0.
Amount of spent days: alot.
Razz!eł is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 07:41   #65
Razz!eł
Rock !

Razz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond reputeRazz!eł has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Razz!eł
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
AND I WOULD LIKE TO NOTE AGAIN IT'S CONFIRMED MORE ARTIFACTS ARE COMING!!!! IN OTHER WORDS, THERE IS YOUR EXTRA POWER ON KILLING FIRES.
Yeah, and more power for fires aswell. I dont give a damn about more power, because it will become completely useless since i run out of stamina.
And i never complained about fires now or before, but i will complain if TQ will remove p-zap.

Razziel - Tro-War-Tro-Wat-War-Monk-Wat-Wat-Wat 130/130/136
[Just having fun]
[Over 310BP w/out mentor]

The only one reason why I fight is that theres a lot of mess, that HAS to be cleaned.

Amount of spent USD: 0.
Amount of spent days: alot.
Razz!eł is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 09:53   #66
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, and more power for fires aswell. I dont give a damn about more power, because it will become completely useless since i run out of stamina.
And i never complained about fires now or before, but i will complain if TQ will remove p-zap.

Remove Pnetration, and teh increase for taos will be near nothing, don't worry, thought about that already.

Quote:
Fine, i agree its annoying (for me as a Tro) to be one hitted by zap from bulkers.
However, you dont know what youre talking about and i swear youre the guy who plays on fire. "Learn how to hit a fire tao" ? Excuse me ? Im one of the good Fbers on my server and i cant always manage to hit fire with one stamina bar. So its fair to have a chance how to kill fires.
Again, with the new artifacts, you will ahev enough dmg to one hit fires proberblly. And sicne you can hit all those fires within oen stmian bar, whats teh problem?

stamina does recharge even not when sitting, slow but yes. SOOOOO, fix stamina. Not keep Pzap. If you think stamina is the problem, fix that and you can own them with your oh so good skills, rather then owning teh ones you CAN NOT own with some lame physcical posion zap. Agreed? So give them soem stamina thing, not pzap. Maybe, make Posion blade a stamina blade. Chance to regain stamina, means tros can zap to regain stamina, and stunn, making easy to FB/SS, or even herc. Do you liek this idea? just trying to come to a conlusion, but i's bull**** tros can stand still, laughing and killing anything. So stamina blade would eb a solution i think?

Opinions please.
Old 08-14-2010, 00:10   #67
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
Depending on the amount of stamina per cast of course would make a difference if I were to say it is fare. Since it would be a poison blade feature, regaining stamina, maybe it should only activate now and then when using FB and no other skill/attack. As does our BS's do for us fires using mana bs's. Mana bs's do not do crap for us unless we're using nado. So, maybe poison blade should only activate a stamina regain if using a blade attack, such as FB. But to regain stamina by zapping, well, they'll be zapping for stamina, and herc'n their butts off lol. But at least no massive physical hits from a magic attack. BTW, what would the zap's be hitting? One's or what? Would it still have a chance to poison the target, as the blade says on it? Or will TQ still have it messed up and will still be hitting massive physical attack? If they can change things, and rid it of the massive physical attack, why have'nt they done so already?

But imho, for me, the way I feel, it is a bug, been a bug, should of been corrected a long time ago. Never to late to fix it though TQ.

I would think if it cost full stamina to use, and needed full stamina to use, most would not even consider using the bug turned feature.

Heck, pure fires new pure skill, HB, costs full stamina to use, right. So, if they chose to keep the dam bug turned feature in the game, make it cost full stamina to cast. Then maybe we got us a plan and a chance.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:00   #68
Ryoki

Ryoki is on a distinguished road
I see no reason to change this 'feature' at all, be it a glitch or not. From a Fire Tao's perspective, we should be happy to have been given so much via subclasses and refinery. It's admitedly an overpowered class, based on what I've seen on my server, I dare say, so why complain pzn blades when the effect is unreliable and rarely ever comes out anyway. Why not be grateful instead? It's not even funny how easy it is to offscreen or stay out of the reach of every melee class right now with nado alone that there's basically nothing Trojans and Ninjas can do.
Ryoki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 06:53   #69
shrimp

I've been playing the game for a good period of time. P-zap activates more often than some are willing to admit.

I have been on both sides of p-zap. Lately a user of on wars and tro's, and non user of it on my fire. It activates way more than some acknowledge. Used to piss off others so maybe they would come vote p-zap out of the game. It's a BS bug, should of never been in the game in the first place.

Would it be ok with all of you who think p-zap is fare, to allow jumping the gw gates or for fires to use nado lock? They are cheats, hacks, bots, whatever, bugs.

If enough of us voted to have auto nado lock in the game, would that make it right to use? Would tq allow it? They did that with p-zap didnt they? Vote it in?
Old 08-14-2010, 12:55   #70
banzai16

banzai16 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Poisen Zap should stay as it is.
Taos are already strong enough.

We Tros can make about 5 SS/FBs and then wer are out of
stamina and cant regenerate anymore under Zapping. Is this fair? No.
So let P-Zap as it is. ... Or make Stamina Pots, then you can take it out

Last edited by banzai16; 08-14-2010 at 12:59.
banzai16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 17:25   #71
shrimp

I say leave p-zap if they must. Just make it need full stamina to use if left in the game. The skill is way to overpowered and costs nothing to use at the moment. Make it like HB. Need alot of mana to use, use full stamina to use, since it is such an overpowered bug turned feature. Also make it so you have to level it up, as does a pure fire has to level up HB. Make it take as long to level up also as does HB, which only levels if it does indeed activate. See how you guys and gals like it. Yall won't let me tell ya.

Then keep it in the game.

With unlimited casts for it to activate is total BS imo. I've been one hit dead from the first shot from a tro more than once in the game. Usually within 4 hits I'm dead, that is how I have seen it.

If it wasn't that good why do you all use it/resort to it. Yall know it is overpowered and is BS.

For once tao's have a bit of an upper hand until p-zap activates, then we be dead usually. Same for CK. Fires HB is nothing compared to what poison blade and CK offer. Nothing !
Old 08-14-2010, 22:32   #72
hallarrows?
Banned

hallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
Just make it need full stamina to use if left in the game.!
err its a bug/glitch known for many years
admitted by TQ that this is a problem in the code

so why change it to "stamina" and not just FIX it like they should

why keep this bug/glitch?

and fix all others? makes no sense to keep this one just cause "many players like it"

im pretty sure a lot of other players like some of the other bugs yet they got taken away

so wat makes this one so "special" ?
besides the obvious " i cant fb/ss/herc so i bulk n pzap just so i can give TQ money"
hallarrows? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2010, 16:08   #73
Mururoa

Mururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by banzai16 View Post

We are not talking about taos, but about poison zap.

If you consider unfair that trojan can't regenerate stamina against tao, find a suggestion about trojan stamina.

My opinion is that poison zap has to be removed, at least the physical damage part if not the poison part.
It gives an totally unfair advantage to trojans and ninjas who can one shot from distance without any skill with it.

Quote:
Think of the solution, not the problem
Mururoa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2010, 18:24   #74
CeeCee
Bored.

CeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by banzai16 View Post

What are you blabbering on about tros needing stamina pots and taos are strong enough? Lols, A tro can deal melee hits with psn zap! A melee hit as in with WEAPONS. Tros, supposedly the STRONGEST class doing MELEE hits with POISON ZAP. I agree with most of the people on here about taking out the melee attk and leaving it as only psn zap.
Old 08-15-2010, 19:59   #75
silwan

silwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond reputesilwan has a reputation beyond repute
Looking logicaly at the poison zapping ... How the hell using simple magic as Thunder is, u can deal great psychical damage ??
banzai16 what u r talking about stamina pots ? IMO, melee classess, even reborn, shouldn't be able to use Thunder, maybe if they was taos in previous reborns ... Look at ninja, all his pvp skills (fog and twofold blades) are stamina ... no stamina = ninja is dead.
All that ppl which are voting to keep poison zapping are just lames without fb/ss skills.
I don't expect any smart moves from TQ like fixing this glitch, coz they can't fix bugs like invalid jump d/c's after years passes. All this is about is cash ... We all know that this glitch should be fixed but we can't do anything ...

Quit: 16th January 2011
silwan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: