Old 06-17-2006, 09:13   #1
Fortis
Vergina

Fortis is an unknown quantity at this point
What to do with 37m? (Other one messed up)

I sold all my archer stuff and I got 37m in total.
My trojan (89) Currently has the following stuff:
Elite +3 Coronet
Uni Necky
Elite +1 Heavy Ring
Super +4 2s club (Ref rain Norm Draggy)
Elite +3 2s blade (2x Ref Rain)
Elite +3 Armor
Uni Boots
Old 06-17-2006, 10:12   #2
PharaoN
gimme pie

PharaoN is an unknown quantity at this point
mm give to me?
Old 06-17-2006, 10:31   #3
Lacam
Socket Craver

Lacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond reputeLacam has a reputation beyond repute
I would save it, get a bit more and buy a sock armor when you hit 100. For you, socks are the best I would think and there isn't a whole lot else you could do that would improve you dramatically except improve your necky. I think the sock is more important. Your call.

Feel good member of Drunken_Masters led by the inimitable Energy and his lady Zyss.
Lacam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 10:36   #4
Lorderon

Lorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond repute
get rid of norm drag and put in a ref drag or a ref rain
Old 06-17-2006, 10:52   #5
Fortis
Vergina

@ Lacam, I don't think a soc armor would be very good because I wouldn't have much to upgrade it up to elite or +3 because it would cost too much, so I think i'll improve my necky to elite at level 97. What do you think?

@Lorderon, I'm already looking for a ref rain, so I'm keeping it there until I find one
Old 06-17-2006, 11:08   #6
Lorderon

Lorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond repute
u could plvl a guy to lvl 40 and throw him into a mine while u lvl/hunt/shop
Old 06-17-2006, 11:44   #7
Fortis
Vergina

I have a miner, but I hate using it.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:30   #8
NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat is a glorious beacon of lightNateTheGreat is a glorious beacon of lightNateTheGreat is a glorious beacon of lightNateTheGreat is a glorious beacon of lightNateTheGreat is a glorious beacon of light
Well, I would, personally, aim for full elite. Get an elite necky and boots. Stick some RDG's into your weapons, and when you get more money, +2 your necky and ring.

"Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything."
NateTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 13:33   #9
Erigion
!

Erigion is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, when I got my hands in that kind of money (around 40 mil, mined a super pheonix) first thing I did was get a socketed armour, sold my old one (which I kept at level 87) and elited and +3ed my new one.... Also happened to luckily mine a ref dragon right after, lol, so...guess where it went..

Anyways, I would recomend buying a socketed armour for level 100, keeping yours level 87, then when you get to 100, sell it and use it to elite and + it.

Anyways, I had about the same gear, some things a little worst, some a little better... The only thing I recomend you to upgrade ASAP, is the necklace.

Quote:
Originally posted by bobmarley007
A.I wear boxers,not underwear spic.
Always nice to know boxers aren't underwear.

Fear nothing, and nothing will be able to stop you.
Erigion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 13:38   #10
Firebow247
O.o

Firebow247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Fortis
I have a miner, but I hate using it.
Its smart to keep one on as much as possible. I used to mine 1-4 gems while still being able to lvl/hunt. Ive gotten: MANY normal tort/drag/kylin/phoenix/rainbow, A few ref phoenix and a super rainbow.
Firebow247 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 14:59   #11
LeeKumKee
Raptor.

LeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeKumKee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by NateTheGreat
Well, I would, personally, aim for full elite. Get an elite necky and boots. Stick some RDG's into your weapons, and when you get more money, +2 your necky and ring.
That's personally what i'd do, except for +2ing necky and ring cause I think that it isn't some of the most cost-effective stuff you can do. After full elite and RDGs i'd start aiming for that soc armor people are talking about instead of +2ing jewelry..

"Velociraptor attack is the 3rd leading cause of death for men age 27-29. However, everyone must think about the implications of velociraptors: young and old, men, women and transgendered persons."
-American Society for Velociraptor Attack Prevention

I bought some new sneakers I just hope my legacy matches...
LeeKumKee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 17:05   #12
ESD
Nix Fixed

ESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond repute
super blade, or a better pair of boots.
ESD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 18:07   #13
Fortis
Vergina

Alright alright, so far I know I'm going to elite my necky, thinking about +2 ring, staying uni boots because I won't be pvping till 120, ref raining my club, and I'm not so sure about the socket armor... it'll take a lot of dbs and +1 armors to make it.
So elite necky 5m= 32 m. Then the soc armor would be 25m at least, which leaves me 7m, also 15m from the elite +3 armor. So 22m is my leftover. I still ahve to buy 2 gems so i only really have 16m, +ing my armor which is hard because no one sells +1 tro armors on my server which leaves me no money. Uni +3 armor for lab? I don't think it's good...
Old 06-18-2006, 02:22   #14
jaybird2000
Banned

jaybird2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
If i were you i would look into gettin a plus or two on boots being a trojan and all if an archer attacks you in fly and you got good enough boots you can just wait till his fly runs out then own his ass i hate ****in archers that do that **** 0.o
jaybird2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2006, 02:50   #15
derBy
bambam =D

derBy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to derBy Send a message via Yahoo to derBy
hmmm i don't know how much a socket troj armor is on your server ... ( on saturn it's about 17,5 mil for a uni 1 soc lvl 100 one ) but if i was you i'd go for a super 2soc blade +3 ... which can be obtained at a price of ~20 - 25 mil in my server ... after wards i'd put refined rainbow gems in the socket and keep the rest of the money for
good trades on market which can often give u some good profit e.g i bought a super phoenix gem at 3,5 mil ... =)
and sold it for some 28 mil right after buying it ..
anyways this is just what i'd do if i was you . Decision is up to you .. =D

- so far derBy

A Big Thanks to Lucky and Yoda for making my avatar =D

I wont sell any chars anymore ... unless i need money again some day
derBy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: