View Poll Results: Can GM's send account info to non registered email adresses?
Yes 12 35.29%
No 22 64.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2005, 15:32   #46
lupurus
Banned

lupurus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to lupurus Send a message via Yahoo to lupurus
Quote:
Originally posted by Pockets
If you can not provide the correct registered Email address or can not communicate with us through the registered Email address, your case will NOT be processed.
Ebonics translation-
If you can not provide tha correct registered Email address or can not communicate wit us through tha registered Email address, yo case wizzay NOT be processed upside yo head.
lupurus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2005, 15:32   #47
jokergod
I am...TYPO BOY!!

jokergod is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Not the point,The kylin GM emailed me yesterday saying that "If i had emailed him the password it was because he had full info and he had the current password".

Which is complete bull****,because the current password was one i made,so he had no way of getting it until the GM gave it to him.
just STUF noob, you gave out your info, stop blameing the GMS
Quote:
Originally posted by jokergod
everythign is free if you know how to steal it
Quote:
Its not rape, its surprise sex
Quote:
Hacking is like sex, you get in, you get out and you hope you diden't leave anything behind they can trace to you
BlackFire Crew
jokergod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2005, 15:33   #48
Cradle_0f_Filth

Cradle_0f_Filth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
just STUF noob, you gave out your info, stop blameing the GMS

He didnt give out his info, the only other person that knew his info was a rl friend and probz wud never jack his gear
Cradle_0f_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2005, 15:43   #49
dragonshadow7
Trojan Master

dragonshadow7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xCefaleiAx
Untill some time ago u didnt need the email to retrieve the account pw, dumbass...

U just go to modify data -> type ur id, next -> say forgot ur email and there.. u are on the screen u enter the info and if u had it, u'd get the pw right away...

u learn something about this game before u act though moron...
Well even if you go modify data you must type the account ID and current password(so an old password won't work) it doesn't mention anything about "forgot email" so what are you taking about!??

And Pots is right then clear state that you must have the registered email or the case will not be processed!
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 112
[^Azumi^][Water>Fire][Active]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 102
[^WaterWay^] [Archer] [Active]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 98
My Character
~Thanks to Chov~
dragonshadow7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2005, 03:20   #50
xCefaleiAx
Past

xCefaleiAx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to xCefaleiAx
Quote:
Originally posted by dragonshadow7
Well even if you go modify data you must type the account ID and current password(so an old password won't work) it doesn't mention anything about "forgot email" so what are you taking about!??

And Pots is right then clear state that you must have the registered email or the case will not be processed!
As I said... "Until some time ago"... That's past... It's not there anymore...

I'm not sure when they changed it... But before, u could just go also "Forget Password", then u type ur acc name, then it asks for ur email but there's was a button "Forget" that if u click there u was able to put ur sec id and answer and it would show u the password right away... It'd show the pw on the screen... No email required...

Now, they still have that option but when u click it u go to the account issue page where, if u fill all the info required telling them u can't use ur email anymore, u'll most likelly be helped...

GMs are not mediums... They can't tell who is the owner of an account... If the guy provide enough info to prove he is the owner, they will help...
Old 12-31-2005, 03:52   #51
nyadney
mockerator

nyadney is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
As I said... "Until some time ago"... That's past... It's not there anymore...

I'm not sure when they changed it... But before, u could just go also "Forget Password", then u type ur acc name, then it asks for ur email but there's was a button "Forget" that if u click there u was able to put ur sec id and answer and it would show u the password right away... It'd show the pw on the screen... No email required...

Now, they still have that option but when u click it u go to the account issue page where, if u fill all the info required telling them u can't use ur email anymore, u'll most likelly be helped...

GMs are not mediums... They can't tell who is the owner of an account... If the guy provide enough info to prove he is the owner, they will help...
so the guy provided one password out of tens....

iduno about you all but for me a combonation of letters and numbers sticks in my head even after i create a new password. common sense tells me that if i were a gm and someone claimed they forgot their password and email, that they should give 3 or more former passwords to prove that they are the original owner of the account

not taking sides strongly here, but thats my two cents
nyadney is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2005, 04:28   #52
xCefaleiAx
Past

Quote:
Originally posted by nyadney
so the guy provided one password out of tens....

iduno about you all but for me a combonation of letters and numbers sticks in my head even after i create a new password. common sense tells me that if i were a gm and someone claimed they forgot their password and email, that they should give 3 or more former passwords to prove that they are the original owner of the account

not taking sides strongly here, but thats my two cents
Well... I think it's more difficult someone to know the security ID and answer of an account then know 2 o 3 passwords...

People that share accounts for instance... They would know alot of passwords if the owner keep chaning it constantly... But not the info...

And sincerelly... I don't think all the truth is being told in this thread...
Old 12-31-2005, 05:19   #53
QueenChaos

QueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well... I think it's more difficult someone to know the security ID and answer of an account then know 2 o 3 passwords...

People that share accounts for instance... They would know alot of passwords if the owner keep chaning it constantly... But not the info...

And sincerelly... I don't think all the truth is being told in this thread...
It's starting to appear that way.

How did this guy get so much of the account info in the first place?
It was said he had everything but the registered email.
How did he get all that?

I could see a keylogger for ID & password,
but not for security question & answer.
Is this another "account sharing gone wrong" case?

Let us become the change we seek in this world.
~ Mohandas Gandhi ~
QueenChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2005, 05:30   #54
jokergod
I am...TYPO BOY!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cradle_0f_Filth
He didnt give out his info, the only other person that knew his info was a rl friend and probz wud never jack his gear
exactly, he gave his info to some one els, its not the GMs fault HE gave out his info to someo ne els.

stupid kids. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR INFO! NEVER SHARE ACCOUNTS! 99% of all the "account hacking" On this server is because people are to stupid to keep there mouth shut!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hacking is like sex, you get in, you get out and you hope you diden't leave anything behind they can trace to you
BlackFire Crew
Old 12-31-2005, 06:40   #55
Pockets
Banned

Pockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Pockets Send a message via Skype™ to Pockets
Quote:
Originally posted by QueenChaos
It's starting to appear that way.

How did this guy get so much of the account info in the first place?
It was said he had everything but the registered email.
How did he get all that?

I could see a keylogger for ID & password,
but not for security question & answer.
Is this another "account sharing gone wrong" case?
Ok, lets get this straight,this guy is from singapore and I do not even know him in anyway,how he came to get the info is none of your concern as it has absouloutly nothing to do with the point im getting across.

All im concerned about is,on the official conquer website, its clearly states

If you can not provide the correct registered Email address or can not communicate with us through the registered Email address, your case will NOT be processed.

Not anywhere does it say anything about if you have previous password and account info will we send you details to a non registered email.

In all,this infomation lead me to belive that the account was safe,and thats why i put such valuable **** on it.

How many more people are gnna be lead into beliving this ****?
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2005, 06:43   #56
Pockets
Banned

Pockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud of
Quote:
exactly, he gave his info to some one els, its not the GMs fault HE gave out his info to someo ne els.

stupid kids. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR INFO! NEVER SHARE ACCOUNTS! 99% of all the "account hacking" On this server is because people are to stupid to keep there mouth shut!
Please just stop posting,it's rather annoying having to scroll post your lame posts to actually read some that might make sence.
You seem to know nothing about Conquer,and your lack of knowledge on the subject leads me to belive your just another "hater",so do us all a favour and.....
Old 12-31-2005, 06:43   #57
jokergod
I am...TYPO BOY!!

Quote:
Ok, lets get this straight,this guy is from singapore and I do not even know him in anyway,how he came to get the info is none of your concern as it has absouloutly nothing to do with the point im getting across.

All im concerned about is,on the official conquer website, its clearly states

Not anywhere does it say anything about if you have previous password and account info will we send you details to a non registered email.

In all,this infomation lead me to belive that the account was safe,and thats why i put such valuable **** on it.

How many more people are gnna be lead into beliving this ****?
only your stupid ass, because the rest of us don't give out our Account info to people.

If you cna give the account info to the GM they will send you the pass with out the E-mail address, YOU gave the person all your info, YOU are at fault, not the GMs. don't blame them because YOU are to stupid to keep your mouth shut.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BlackFire Crew
Old 12-31-2005, 07:11   #58
Pockets
Banned

Quote:
Please just stop posting,it's rather annoying having to scroll post your lame posts to actually read some that might make sence.
You seem to know nothing about Conquer,and your lack of knowledge on the subject leads me to belive your just another "hater",so do us all a favour and.....
Old 12-31-2005, 07:31   #59
hfsfan928
*Insert witty phrase here

hfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond repute
Boo hoo o.o

Done with CO, trolling forums for pleasure.
hfsfan928 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2005, 10:25   #60
xCefaleiAx
Past

Quote:
how he came to get the info is none of your concern as it has absouloutly nothing to do with the point im getting across.
Ok so... I guess this closes the thread...

You was obviouslly trading accounts and that's why u don't wanna tell about it... Maybe even a trade with real money and someone scammed u...

GMs don't need to help... Simple like that...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: