Old 12-26-2005, 18:19   #1
Bicarus

Bicarus is on a distinguished road
Angry YAY no more stocking trader!

Thank you TQ for removing the stocking trader... I know that such a nice idea has to come to an end (before what was stated in your christmas quest page)

Hmm what is today? oh yea the 26TH!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now playing World of Warcraft fulltime.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...rall&n=Bicarus
TQ lost yet another faithfull customer on 08/06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bicarus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 18:21   #2
LadyLuck
Banned

Location: A fourm isn't fun without someone to through a bone into the mix.
LadyLuck is an unknown quantity at this point
WTFH You guys have your dam dates messed up. Please fix it. You finaly had a good quest and screwed it up.
LadyLuck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 18:44   #3
roosterffa
Im noob k?

roosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roosterffa
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyLuck
WTFH You guys have your dam dates messed up. Please fix it. You finaly had a good quest and screwed it up.
just goes to show u that tq finds one way or another to screw up the game
1anaro:Fire Taoist 7x

Saturn owns kylin +9

Adding a line for rb weps! Please vote

Do you know how to post?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lunchbox
everything tq is too lazy to fix is a feature
roosterffa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 18:46   #4
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
its the 27th
damn cant u guys stop complaining for one second?

all i ever see wen i read this section is u guys ******ing at the admins over this quest. Parts of it i wasnt too happy about..but be greatful they spent time to make the quest..they didnt have too. but they did. they didnt have to give chance to faster xp but they did. could have just had hats and hair.

if u havnt been complaining over the quest past few days its over the water tao adjustment. i agree it is too high lvl and wont stop water factories. i believe they need to do further investigation into it. but spamming the forum like holy hell with same topic threads wont do nething. just make u look like senseless fools that wont be taken serious.

cya ^^
sleep time

I have been here far too long....
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 18:49   #5
dragonshadow7
Trojan Master

dragonshadow7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hebby
its the 27th

all i ever see wen i read this section is u guys ******ing at the admins over this quest. Parts of it i wasnt too happy about..but be greatful they spent time to make the quest..they didnt have too. but they did. they didnt have to give chance to faster xp but they did. could have just had hats and hair.

if u havnt been complaining over the quest past few days its over the water tao adjustment. i agree it is too high lvl and wont stop water factories. i believe they need to do further investigation into it. but spamming the forum like holy hell with same topic threads wont do nething. just make u look like senseless fools that wont be taken serious.

cya ^^
sleep time

GO HEBBY!

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 112
[^Azumi^][Water>Fire][Active]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 102
[^WaterWay^] [Archer] [Active]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 98
My Character
~Thanks to Chov~
dragonshadow7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 18:49   #6
churche0

churche0 is an unknown quantity at this point
actually, hebby, it's the 26th server time.
Pyralis - sold.

Quit.
churche0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 18:54   #7
finix
The Great.

finix will become famous soon enoughfinix will become famous soon enough
Quote:
its the 27th

cya ^^
sleep time

For the first, if they make some rules, it's better that they follow them as well, it's basical..if you have some delay to understand the basic rules, then it's better to leave it. Like in the poker, think if everyone started to remake rules in the middle of game (poker is free too).. You think it will be fair? nope i doubt

Honor - FiniX - warrior-water - 120+
Volcano - LokI - water-trojan - 100+

Im the Lord of University, you are a Pheasant..k
finix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 19:00   #8
CharmedOne
Fabulous

CharmedOne is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CharmedOne
Quote:
its the 27th

cya ^^
sleep time
Stop sucking up to TQ!
You arent getting free Dbs!
CharmedOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 19:01   #9
NeoXXX
The Original

NeoXXX is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't care if u think its the 26th (server time) or the 27th(some players actual time) the quest ends on the 28th! (server time) which is 2 days from now!

-Neo

NeoWind - Archer (lvl 130)
NeoFury - Trojan (lvl 121+)
NeoRage - Warrior (lvl 120+)
NeoSun - Fire Taoist (lvl 120+)
NeoMoon - Water Taoist (lvl 125+)
NeoMerchant - Trojan (lvl 40+)
NeoMiner - Trojan (lvl 70+)
Seclorum - Water Taoist -> Water Taoist (lvl 60 Forever) PK Tournement Goddess *60 wins and counting*

*whew*

<3 My Shion/KosMos/MoMo Forever!!
NeoXXX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 19:02   #10
Outlaw
CGUNZ

Outlaw is an unknown quantity at this point
no... they have it posted that it lasts till 29th... wat the ****?
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 19:29   #11
Jaeger
Deicide

Jaeger is a splendid one to beholdJaeger is a splendid one to beholdJaeger is a splendid one to beholdJaeger is a splendid one to beholdJaeger is a splendid one to beholdJaeger is a splendid one to beholdJaeger is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jaeger Send a message via Yahoo to Jaeger
Quote:
Originally posted by Synsia
As the Christmas Event has started ahead of schedule, this event has ended after today's server maintenance.
Tq in their infinite wisdom didn't realise that stockings started on time while the rest was early
Old 12-26-2005, 19:55   #12
PeRo
.:Den:.

PeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
its the 27th

cya ^^
sleep time
stfu noob
PeRo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 19:56   #13
PeRo
.:Den:.

PeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond reputePeRo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by dragonshadow7
GO HEBBY!

you too fa.ggot
PeRo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 20:09   #14
Patty

Patty is on a distinguished road
wth?.. Christmas ended
the stocking sales did not start earlier!? now it ends earlier... nice nice... -.-
EvErlAStINg CENtury

Diamond :
xinalina - active
IcyGalz - active
xiaoYuan - active
Thunder : retired
Mercury : retired
Arbiter : retired
Patty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2005, 20:17   #15
wyurm
Dragon

wyurm is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
its the 27th

cya ^^
sleep time
People on the forums do complain alot about rather stupid things, but this is TQ saying they are giving us the chance to get 4 special exp pots, then pulling the quest early and giving us only 2.

Thats a very good reason to complain. If it was a mistake and they fix it, then cool, otherwise, thats just ignorant of TQ.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: