Old 12-02-2010, 06:32   #76
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandia View Post
Lol no, i was trojan lvl 128 when there was only 1 reborn, then i left some times before the potency thing, someone reborned me into a trojan and now i think i'm 128-120 or something like that
xD
Oh, I had the trojan part right atleast. ^.^ NUB RBD AT 128!

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 06:35   #77
Grandia

Grandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Grandia Send a message via AIM to Grandia Send a message via MSN to Grandia Send a message via Yahoo to Grandia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Oh, I had the trojan part right atleast. ^.^ NUB RBD AT 128!
Haha not my fault :x, someone i trusted did that btw you can add otaku, TDF, Scooty for example in that list
How is the game nowadays?

If you collect and help a starving dog, he wont bite u.
That's the main difference between the dog and the Man.

Qui pisse face au vent mouille ses sandales. (french quote)
In english :
Who pisses in front of wind wet his sandals.
Grandia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 06:38   #78
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha not my fault :x, someone i trusted did that btw you can add otaku, TDF, Scooty for example in that list
How is the game nowadays?
The game is ****, it's addictive as usual and eggys/romanians ruin it by botting/scamming their arses off. They add new stupid **** and demand sick amount of dbs for everything. TQ are still TQ!

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 12-02-2010, 06:40   #79
Grandia

Grandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Grandia Send a message via AIM to Grandia Send a message via MSN to Grandia Send a message via Yahoo to Grandia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
They wont even add me.

The game is ****, it's addictive as usual and eggys/romanians ruin it by botting/scamming their arses off. They add new stupid **** and demand sick amount of dbs for everything. TQ are still TQ!
hahahaha, i remember the times when Zoltan/Danny/2hot4you was ruling the game with Tito, that was fun we were always pking some crazy filipinos.
I see....there is no point of coming back to CO then

In english :
Old 12-02-2010, 06:42   #80
Seppo
The Archer

Quote:
hahahaha, i remember the times when Zoltan/Danny/2hot4you was ruling the game with Tito, that was fun we were always pking some crazy filipinos.
I see....there is no point of coming back to CO then
It is not! And I remember hunting at ElfApes, always ready to scroll incase that damn deadmanwalkin would jump up to keel me. Also remember how I got him jailed by sacrifice myself by shiftscreening and shooting a guard, making the guard jump towards us and pewpew 1 shot deadmanwalkin!

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 12-02-2010, 06:46   #81
Grandia

hahahahah.....deadmanwalkin was Danny's char he was using to pk nubs if i remember well xD he used to let me kill nubs with it hahaha

In english :
Old 12-02-2010, 06:50   #82
Seppo
The Archer

Quote:
hahahahah.....deadmanwalkin was Danny's char he was using to pk nubs if i remember well xD he used to let me kill nubs with it hahaha
Yea it was lol. But he could pk pretty decent with it. =p Stoopid warrior with goldguard.

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 12-02-2010, 06:55   #83
Grandia

sooo, all the old men left right? :/

In english :
Old 12-02-2010, 07:04   #84
Seppo
The Archer

Quote:
sooo, all the old men left right? :/
Uh most have yes. I'm still around though! =) So is Becca, you can see EK now and then, badassgramma is still active on another char and so is spiderwoman, arianna666 is playing now and then aswell, Nekoes just quit a month ago, hasler also plays on a diff acc, knightvision converted to pokoism and play a ninja, edgecrusher played not too long ago if I dont remember wrong, and yea ofc indi is still here.

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 12-02-2010, 07:13   #85
Grandia

I have no char left in ruby, my tro went on Statue Of Zeus for the split, maybe if i have some time i'll create a nub and visit you , to see what's going on :P

In english :
Old 12-02-2010, 07:15   #86
Seppo
The Archer

Quote:
I have no char left in ruby, my tro went on Statue Of Zeus for the split, maybe if i have some time i'll create a nub and visit you , to see what's going on :P
BI is the new hangout, not AC!

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 12-02-2010, 09:16   #87
Amuez

Amuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud of
Wow, i randomly check Co forums for the first time in years and i get greeted with a memory explosion. Whatever happened to the good ol days.

No surprise CO seems 10x as **** as it was when i last played.

I CANT BE BOTHERED TO WRITE A USELESS SIGNATURE. SO I WONT. K
Amuez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 09:39   #88
brak

brak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond reputebrak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuez View Post
Wow, i randomly check Co forums for the first time in years and i get greeted with a memory explosion. Whatever happened to the good ol days.

No surprise CO seems 10x as **** as it was when i last played.
HEY YOU!! I have been wondering where you were MSN me sometime hoebag
for.teh.win
more noobs

I lost my old forum account (brakachu)
brak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 09:47   #89
Amuez

Amuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud ofAmuez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak View Post
HEY YOU!! I have been wondering where you were MSN me sometime hoebag
Hey

I don't really have an msn account anymore, or any social networking program. I suppose i could create an account to catch up . Email me your msn addy @ rylan586@gmail.com and i'll see what i can do (don't have much free time anymore).

Peace out

I CANT BE BOTHERED TO WRITE A USELESS SIGNATURE. SO I WONT. K
Amuez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 13:39   #90
Grandia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuez View Post
Hey

I don't really have an msn account anymore, or any social networking program. I suppose i could create an account to catch up . Email me your msn addy @ rylan586@gmail.com and i'll see what i can do (don't have much free time anymore).

Peace out
noob

In english :

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: