Old 11-24-2007, 01:47   #31
OrigJdog
J.P.I.M.P

OrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to OrigJdog
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldg1851 View Post
thor and i hate each other now
Thought you two were besties
Old 11-24-2007, 01:49   #32
OrigJdog
J.P.I.M.P

OrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond repute
Omg, you guys make me sick.... Arguing about computers and who knows more about this and that? I must say, stfu g33ks.. I come on the forums for a laugh and to make fun of Josh(even though im probly on his ignore list) and to muck around n spam with taavi.. Not to fecking listen to two g33ks/n3rds or what ever you want to call yourselfs argue about complete ****
Old 11-24-2007, 02:02   #33
zappp

zappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond repute
i knowz computerz

HAHAHAHAHA BIG FONTS HAHAHAHAHA
wont let me put bigger thn 5 font size
zappp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 02:52   #34
Whiz
Pie man!

Whiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond repute
I had not trouble playing at night on co, although it was quite annoying but it didn't change my Fps or something like that.

Click here to see BOOBS!
Thunder Server~

Arctic-Blade|Warrior-Water Taoist-Trojan|Level 131|Kitty cat meow!

Member Of The Official I <3 GinaLina Fan Club!

Member Of The Official I <3 Miriella Fan Club!

Member Of Teh Negro Team!

Member Of The RCTC Crew!
Whiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 02:58   #35
Anarion
pewpew

Anarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappp View Post
GTFO PLAAAAAAAX
no one wants opinion frm a 9yr old girl
jus cuz hes got a little willee dont mean hes a girl ;(

lawl pixel shading takes more memory, so if all tros changed to yellow armours no1 wud lag
Old 11-24-2007, 04:02   #36
zappp

zappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond reputezappp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
jus cuz hes got a little willee dont mean hes a girl ;(

lawl pixel shading takes more memory, so if all tros changed to yellow armours no1 wud lag
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1375/girlfq5.jpg

there ! happy now ! i didnt want to post this but u made me

HAHAHAHAHA BIG FONTS HAHAHAHAHA
wont let me put bigger thn 5 font size
zappp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 04:51   #37
The ProArcher

The ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrigJdog View Post
Omg, you guys make me sick.... Arguing about computers and who knows more about this and that? I must say, stfu g33ks.. I come on the forums for a laugh and to make fun of Josh(even though im probly on his ignore list) and to muck around n spam with taavi.. Not to fecking listen to two g33ks/n3rds or what ever you want to call yourselfs argue about complete ****
i love u

LongRanger and neronUSA and c.L.u.M.s.Y.

I R MEMBER OF RCTC FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

FORGET ABOUT CO AND HAVE ORGIES!!!!!
The ProArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 07:21   #38
Aquila of Londn
Orange

Aquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
crocodile dundee i heard u havnt got a 6-pack or an 8-pack so u count as a nerd too kekekeke
Aquila of Londn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 07:50   #39
OrigJdog
J.P.I.M.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila of Londn View Post
crocodile dundee i heard u havnt got a 6-pack or an 8-pack so u count as a nerd too kekekeke
lolz.. i got a 6 pack of beer in the fridge

and i just got back from a mad party.. nerds don't do parties
Old 11-24-2007, 08:00   #40
Anarion
pewpew

Anarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond repute
lol wat about LAN parties, and did u go to a tea party cuz u dont seem drunk
Old 11-24-2007, 08:28   #41
lordthor7
doosh

lordthor7 is a splendid one to beholdlordthor7 is a splendid one to beholdlordthor7 is a splendid one to beholdlordthor7 is a splendid one to beholdlordthor7 is a splendid one to beholdlordthor7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thought you two were besties
we fight, but there's always love. however let's not bring personal **** on here, not that you're the one who is

Remember, remember, the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason
why Lisa Mcpherson
should ever be forgot.

Sorry Josh, women, unlike computers dont accept 3.5" floppies.

***9829;Lindsey***9829;

Myspace

wow world of warcraft guild libertas cho'gall freedom

Last edited by lordthor7; 11-24-2007 at 08:43.
lordthor7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 08:46   #42
Anarion
pewpew

im besties with all fosters cept mark choob cuz hes too arrogant like darthr0y
Old 11-24-2007, 10:17   #43
Taavi
Evolution!

Taavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Taavi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
lol wat about LAN parties, and did u go to a tea party cuz u dont seem drunk
poof,its not nerdy when u have lan partys with ur grandma!!
Kakahirmutis - 110-124 Water-Water(not active)

A cool game u all should play
Taavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 11:07   #44
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila of Londn View Post
Does this mean, despite my ridiculously high I.Q, that because I work out, I am not a nerd?

Awesome.

(I accept that I may be seen as a nerd... Sooner that, than a fool.)

(I'm not calling you a fool, I'm just saying I'd rather fit into the former category, than the latter.)

I've also just recently been to a few parties. Does this add to my non-nerd status?

(No, not a LAN party. I've never been to one of these.)

...............----------------.
..............|_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I]___
.......::.....| . _..SCHOOL : ; .._...)
......':::''.='-(_)----------=-(_)-'

Come, kiddies. Time for SCHOOL!

(Moderator of Kylin & Pharos. PM me if you have a problem. )
TheEternal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 11:37   #45
Taavi
Evolution!

Taavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Taavi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEternal View Post
Does this mean, despite my ridiculously high I.Q, that because I work out, I am not a nerd?

Awesome.

(I accept that I may be seen as a nerd... Sooner that, than a fool.)

(I'm not calling you a fool, I'm just saying I'd rather fit into the former category, than the latter.)

I've also just recently been to a few parties. Does this add to my non-nerd status?

(No, not a LAN party. I've never been to one of these.)

i have been at LAN partys,but they usually end up by passing out
Kakahirmutis - 110-124 Water-Water(not active)

A cool game u all should play
Taavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: