Old 04-25-2012, 02:31   #16
ihatebullshit

ihatebullshit is on a distinguished road
I found it hard but bots do exist on ipad. My friend told me that there is a bot on ipad and he used it. I asked him to stop botting, but he didnt listen. Sorry but i cant mention his char name
ihatebullshit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 20:02   #17
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Yea, I understand that you can't mention his char name, but can you tell me what kind of bot program he's using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebull**** View Post
I found it hard but bots do exist on ipad. My friend told me that there is a bot on ipad and he used it. I asked him to stop botting, but he didnt listen. Sorry but i cant mention his char name

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2012, 01:20   #18
ihatebullshit

ihatebullshit is on a distinguished road
Well, i dont know, he didnt tell me
ihatebullshit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2012, 12:39   #19
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
I can guarantee that there are no PC type bots on iPad CO. They are two completely different things and would require the user to extensively research into iOS developing. This would also require every user who wants to use a bot to jailbreak as it would never get approved by Apple.
The only thing I can think of that is even close to botting is 'macros.' This is why characters don't move, they continually spam the same thing. It's the simplest form of 'botting.'
The way iPad CO is now no developer will target it. It isn't popular enough to generate an income. Instead, they concentrate on public PC/mac servers.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2012, 05:51   #20
Tyrran
N00B-a-F0

Tyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
I can guarantee that there are no PC type bots on iPad CO. They are two completely different things and would require the user to extensively research into iOS developing. This would also require every user who wants to use a bot to jailbreak as it would never get approved by Apple.
The only thing I can think of that is even close to botting is 'macros.' This is why characters don't move, they continually spam the same thing. It's the simplest form of 'botting.'
The way iPad CO is now no developer will target it. It isn't popular enough to generate an income. Instead, they concentrate on public PC/mac servers.
firstly its been confirmed on other sites that there are proxys already out for ipadco, and the reason being is that the packets you send to and from the server are virtually identical other than encription. so acctualy your "bot" question is stupid as it can be done CLIENTLESLY! this means you dont even need to own an ipad to play on there servers, a few modifications and you can play your pc client on the ipad servers, im sorry but you clearly dont know what you are talking about.
IM'Z BACK
For classic CO
Tyrran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2012, 09:03   #21
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
To get a better game environment, if you get any clues about this issue, please provide details, such as methods or links. Thank you. We will give out rewards on each value information.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:55   #22
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrran View Post
firstly its been confirmed on other sites that there are proxys already out for ipadco, and the reason being is that the packets you send to and from the server are virtually identical other than encription. so acctualy your "bot" question is stupid as it can be done CLIENTLESLY! this means you dont even need to own an ipad to play on there servers, a few modifications and you can play your pc client on the ipad servers, im sorry but you clearly dont know what you are talking about.
See, I'm testing the water for stupidity. For someone who clearly plays legitimate you sure know a lot about this.
Anyway, you are simply bull****ting. Why? Unless it's one of the people from packetbusters, no one is capable of producing such a complex proxy. The latest anti-bot measures require extensive knowledge. Some bots even started collaborating together to fix things. Also, ever wonder why BR CO has no bots? It's out of date from the rest of the servers.

edit:
I spoke to a few people and apparently it's in the works and not completed yet.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2012, 11:27   #23
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Noodlez is an idiot
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2012, 12:03   #24
beattiger

beattiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
To get a better game environment, if you get any clues about this issue, please provide details, such as methods or links. Thank you. We will give out rewards on each value information.
Why not hiring some volunteer VGMs? If you have VGMs actively in the game, they can help to provide enough information about bot/hackers and help new players. All players, include AFK grinding players, are responsible to reply to VGM/GM.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:07   #25
Tyrran
N00B-a-F0

Tyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
You acting on those links would be a TOS violation by those other websites. All information gathered illegally you are not allowed to act oppon it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
See, I'm testing the water for stupidity. For someone who clearly plays legitimate you sure know a lot about this.
Anyway, you are simply bull****ting. Why? Unless it's one of the people from packetbusters, no one is capable of producing such a complex proxy. The latest anti-bot measures require extensive knowledge. Some bots even started collaborating together to fix things. Also, ever wonder why BR CO has no bots? It's out of date from the rest of the servers.

edit:
I spoke to a few people and apparently it's in the works and not completed yet.
firstly I've been around since the start of CO, I know a lot of people, secondly I was asked to review the iPad version of co not long ago so i had to look into these things, took about an hour to see that my predictions were correct. Thirdly anyone with the statements that I said above could figure it out if you just realised what a proxy does. I am a computer science student, and you think im not going to know what a proxy does? hell i knew before taking the course. This is a perfect example of a guys uneducated self being narrow minded
IM'Z BACK
For classic CO
Tyrran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: