Old 09-12-2011, 22:29   #31
MillerZfuriouS
Kindly Off

MillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MillerZfuriouS
I wonder,,,,,, the skycrappers which were destroyed was full of people except JEWS , and all the jews weren't there and no one of them was killed .I wonder,,,,,, WWII got 80kk persons killed and the only winners were the jews "the earned country" ...... anyways we never treated american citizens as enemies ,and even if we got in war our religions tells us to never kill citizens.

Anyways , R.I.P

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny.

If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem.
MillerZfuriouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 09:10   #32
Death001

Death001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond repute
This topic was made to mention other innocent people who paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit such as Afghans,Iraqis,Pakistanis and Palestinians.

This is an opportunity to mention other innocent people at the same time when Americans make a propaganda about the few Americans who died " once " .
Death001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 09:31   #33
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerZfuriouS View Post
I wonder,,,,,, the skycrappers which were destroyed was full of people except JEWS , and all the jews weren't there and no one of them was killed .I wonder,,,,,, WWII got 80kk persons killed and the only winners were the jews "the earned country" ...... anyways we never treated american citizens as enemies ,and even if we got in war our religions tells us to never kill citizens.

Anyways , R.I.P
Incorrect, yet again you make a ridiculous statement. Its estimated that 250 or so Jews were killed in the 9/11 attacks.

However I am not surprised you said such an awful thing coming from an anti semitic fool.

You have clearly shown us you are one of these conspiracy theorists hell bent on discovering the 'truth' which has turned you into a brainwashed clown. Next minute you will be denying the holocaust...
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 09:59   #34
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Incorrect, yet again you make a ridiculous statement. Its estimated that 250 or so Jews were killed in the 9/11 attacks.

However I am not surprised you said such an awful thing coming from an anti semitic fool.

You have clearly shown us you are one of these conspiracy theorists hell bent on discovering the 'truth' which has turned you into a brainwashed clown. Next minute you will be denying the holocaust...
Anti Semitic? This made me LOL.

It is a bit rich of "you" to criticize someone for being "Anti Semitic" whilst you're one of the most brainwashed children who grew up blindly hating everyone.

Get real bro, you live in England, the land of arrogance.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 09-13-2011 at 10:09.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 10:09   #35
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Anyways , R.I.P
sorry but had to lol at the bolded part tho. Read up on your history please. I know y'all got something against jews, but don't push it too far.

There were many jews killed in 9/11, the "they were all evacuated beforehand" was all bull**** and proven wrong. During WW2, 6 million jews died. saying they won is beyond ridiculous.

you may have your reasons to hate them, but don't start making up bull**** please.

I dislike posting in Arab vs Jew threads because I know and like people from both sides, but when people like you post bull**** like that and even actually believe what he wrote, then I deem it necessary to correct your error.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.

Last edited by Cloud~; 09-13-2011 at 10:12.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 10:18   #36
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
sorry but had to lol at the bolded part tho. Read up on your history please. I know y'all got something against jews, but don't push it too far.

There were many jews killed in 9/11, the "they were all evacuated beforehand" was all bull**** and proven wrong. During WW2, 6 million jews died. saying they won is beyond ridiculous.

you may have your reasons to hate them, but don't start making up bull**** please.
He's saying that a homeland emerged for them because of WWI. They were being expelled from Germany/europe and gathered in Palestine until they made up +30pct of its population. The British promised them Palestine as a homeland after they got sick of constant conflicting with them.

Most nations were destroyed during WWII yet one emerged and caused almost all of the 20th century conflicts post-WWII. So I guess that is why he's considering the jews as winners.

God, I'm starting to hate the British everyday. lol

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 09-13-2011 at 10:21.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:26   #37
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
Anti Semitic? This made me LOL.

It is a bit rich of "you" to criticize someone for being "Anti Semitic" whilst you're one of the most brainwashed children who grew up blindly hating everyone.

Get real bro, you live in England, the land of arrogance.
Labelling me as brainwashed and hater of all people is CLEARLY wrong.

I do annoy people on OT with my comments which are often said just to get a reaction. However throughout my time in OT I stuck by views of scepticism and freedom of choice for children from religious indoctrination.

Furthermore I have touched on subjects such as equality for women and homosexuals which many people agreed with me, but if I remember rightly you disagreed on both.

I will repeat, I do not hate any race of people. I am pro homosexual. And I dislike religion. BTW my parents never spoke to me about religion, or atheism for that matter. Only when I was 16 did I start getting into religion and its evils.

So don't you dare say I am brainwashed, or hater because you are wrong. Wrong like you always are.

As for England being the land of arrogance...Well you clearly made that up too.

Next...?
Old 09-13-2011, 10:57   #38
ProEgy♥
Banned

Quote:
Labelling me as brainwashed and hater of all people is CLEARLY wrong.

I do annoy people on OT with my comments which are often said just to get a reaction. However throughout my time in OT I stuck by views of scepticism and freedom of choice for children from religious indoctrination.

Furthermore I have touched on subjects such as equality for women and homosexuals which many people agreed with me, but if I remember rightly you disagreed on both.

I will repeat, I do not hate any race of people. I am pro homosexual. And I dislike religion. BTW my parents never spoke to me about religion, or atheism for that matter. Only when I was 16 did I start getting into religion and its evils.

So don't you dare say I am brainwashed, or hater because you are wrong. Wrong like you always are.

As for England being the land of arrogance...Well you clearly made that up too.

Next...?
Oh you're complaining now? You label all of us as brainwashed children for growing up with a set of principles. No QQ plx.

Freedom of choice for children and indoctrination have no basis in religions, got it?

What do you think atheism is? atheism = no god, no religion. So your parents basically raised you as an atheist, complaining about religious people makes you a hypocrite. :/

British being arrogant might be an unfair stereotype. But hey, you do that to people, you're bound to drink from the same cup anyday.

I've never been wrong on anything I've discussed with you. YOU disagree on that? make your own thread and point out where I was wrong.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:24   #39
MillerZfuriouS
Kindly Off

MillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MillerZfuriouS
Quote:

It has been claimed that Israeli agents may have had foreknowledge of the attacks. Four hours after the attack, the FBI arrested five Israelis who had been filming the smoking skyline from the roof of a white van in the parking lot of an apartment building, for "puzzling behavior". The Israelis were videotaping the events, and one bystander said they acted in a suspicious manner: "They were like happy, you know ... They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange."[87][88][89] While The Forward, a New York Jewish news magazine, reported that the FBI concluded that two of the men were Israeli intelligence operatives, a spokesperson for the Israeli Embassy in the United States said that they had not been involved in any intelligence operation in the United States.[87] The FBI eventually concluded that the five Israelis had no foreknowledge of the attacks.[90]

YOUR source.

Shut up you jackass if you ****ing dunno **** then don't act like the retard who knows anything

Quote:

I dislike posting in Arab vs Jew threads because I know and like people from both sides, but when people like you post bull**** like that and even actually believe what he wrote, then I deem it necessary to correct your error.
Well, you said Jews died in WWII .... ok, it's crystal clear that 99.9% of those who died were died by the holocaust . first check this thread :-
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=722787
this one will prove to you that the holocaust is a lie .. ok, then you can say "oh hitler killed them" I will say it was a world war many people were died because of it muslims jews and christians and even godless people but the fact is no one have won anything from this war except the jews "Israelis indeed" . the plan of ZION was to lie about the holocaust so you guys will be in their side even in killing innocent people in everywhere around the world . So you can't see the plan which going on now ? they bomb the 2 skycrappers then you guys will accept them if they kill million people to get some ****ing oil and take our lands and to ****ing kill people .

THIS PLAN WAS ****ING MADE BEFORE IN AMERICA . they said all the ****ing stuff about the indians lived in America. wake up.

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny.

If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem.
MillerZfuriouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 13:48   #40
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ueki.! , if you slaughter my family, that would be really ****ty and it would probably cause quite a few personal problems, but you won't see a topic from me every year on a freaking game forum. + the odds I'd actually still be around would be small because I'd be in jail for killing you afterwards.
The point is not the thread lol I don't mind there being one or not, I just found cold that you said: People die everyday anyways

True, they do, even innocents. Yes it is a common thing. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't care, just because it happens alot

It's about lives we're talking

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 13:52   #41
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
You know, one thing i always wonder:
What will "Rest in peace" do for the people who died? It's not like they don't have peace already, since they're dead.
I understand the commemorative value of this thread, but idk how many relatives of the dead read it or what saying R.I.P. will do.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 14:02   #42
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
It has been claimed that Israeli agents may have had foreknowledge of the attacks. Four hours after the attack, the FBI arrested five Israelis who had been filming the smoking skyline from the roof of a white van in the parking lot of an apartment building, for "puzzling behavior". The Israelis were videotaping the events, and one bystander said they acted in a suspicious manner: "They were like happy, you know ... They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange."[87][88][89] While The Forward, a New York Jewish news magazine, reported that the FBI concluded that two of the men were Israeli intelligence operatives, a spokesperson for the Israeli Embassy in the United States said that they had not been involved in any intelligence operation in the United States.[87] The FBI eventually concluded that the five Israelis had no foreknowledge of the attacks.[90]

YOUR source.

Shut up you jackass if you ****ing dunno **** then don't act like the retard who knows anything
Whats this got to do with my comment?
Old 09-13-2011, 14:34   #43
ProEgy♥
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
You know, one thing i always wonder:
What will "Rest in peace" do for the people who died? It's not like they don't have peace already, since they're dead.
I understand the commemorative value of this thread, but idk how many relatives of the dead read it or what saying R.I.P. will do.
You ask a stupid question and you surprisingly answer it yourself.
Old 09-13-2011, 15:16   #44
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

YOUR source.
At least I read what I copy from wiki.

So proegy where was your protest of him posting wiki? Or are you just against white people citing wikipedia?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 15:54   #45
ProEgy♥
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
At least I read what I copy from wiki.

So proegy where was your protest of him posting wiki? Or are you just against white people citing wikipedia?
Against white people citing wiki.....???? This the lamest thing I've read/heard in a long time.

All I can say is stfu, ***got.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: