Old 09-06-2011, 15:49   #1
MillerZfuriouS
Kindly Off

MillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MillerZfuriouS
Why Are Americans So Brainwashed? Here Is A Fact!

Of all the civilized countries on the face of planet Earth, it seems that the most brainwashed by the teachings and morals of the Zionists is none other than the United States Of America.

I have observed and researched for years about the dumbing down of America, and how its citizens are almost robotic in their thinking. The bottom line is that most Americans just DON'T THINK, and just DON'T CARE! You can tell the American public that their freedoms are being destroyed, and most do not care. You can tell them that 9-11 was caused by Israel with the full support of their own government, and they just don't care! You can tell them to research material, and do some serious reading to get themselves up to speed about the truth about what is happening in our world, and they just don't care!

I have said for a long time that the brainwashing starts with the Idiot Box, aka Television. Americans spend the majority of their daily lives fixed to that idiot box, and the "programming" that it spews out. They watch and learn exactly what the Zionists put out as programming. Yes, it is definitely programming their minds to be good citizens, and not to rise up against the Zionist criminality. The result is 300 Million non-thinking robots for the Zionist cause!

Here is a great article that I found through www.economist.com that shows clearly the effect of television on the American mind by showing how much the average American actually watches the idiot box daily:

Television viewing

Boxed in

Sep 23rd 2009
From The Economist print edition

Who watches most television?

DESPITE an increase in entertainment choices, watching television remains as popular as ever, according to data from the OECD's Communications Outlook report. American households watch the box for over eight hours a day on average, twice as long as anyone else. Viewing has fallen in some countries. Turks reportedly watched an hour's less television per day in 2007 than they did only two years earlier, when the country was America's nearest rival as couch-potato king.

Shutterstock

Notes: This is alarming indeed! Americans spending on average over 8 hours daily viewing the idiot box! Yes, the American public is heavily brainwashed by the Zionist controlled television programming. It is through the Zionist control of the media and the television networks, that they will have 300+ million brainwashed Americans to use for their bidding! More wars for their sick dreamland of Israel is definitely one result!

It is time to turn off the idiot box and start de-programming your minds of the Zionist garbage. Read books, and blogs. Take the time to just get out and realize what a wonderful world it truly is. Take walks, and exercise. Physical fitness does translate into mental fitness! Don't spend your lives as simple brainwashed couch potatoes!

More to come.

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny.

If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem.
MillerZfuriouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 15:57   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Romania also has these kinds of couch potatoes. The damn couch i have here is just full of grease and stuff from foods due to parents carrying food on it. X_X
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 16:08   #3
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Because we all know 9/11 being an inside job is a proven fact.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 16:09   #4
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Honestly I started to slip away from TV ever since StarTrek finished and I think that is when they started those dumb reality TV shows.
I agree about the TV being dumbed down.

Also LOL at a muslim calling other people brainwashed.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 16:12   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Honestly I started to slip away from TV ever since StarTrek finished and I think that is when they started those dumb reality TV shows. I saw everyone talking about them and how great they were but for some reason I was repelled by them.

I still had no idea of Zionist or the brainwashing of TV programs or even the hidden agenda. Something deep inside was disgusted at the shows. I felt I was looking for educational programing and these programs were insulting my intellect even at that time.
Indeed. Nothing good to watch on TV lately. Maybe when they show a movie from the old times, like 1980s or 1990s up to 2000. The shows suck, there used to be way better in the 90s. All television channels seem to lose their appeal lately, especially due to those ***got rules of not showing violence and such on TV.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-06-2011, 16:23   #6
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post

You, too, are a result of brainwashing.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 16:30   #7
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
brb going to pray to invisible man because I told to from birth.
Old 09-06-2011, 16:33   #8
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
brb going to pray to invisible man because I told to from birth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
You, too, are a result of brainwashing.
^
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 17:25   #9
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:

^Who repped me for this?
Old 09-06-2011, 17:28   #10
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^Who repped me for this?
Your other jaxx account?
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 17:39   #11
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
awerage daily television veiwing.....

8 hours?

lololol

i smell bull****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 17:52   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
awerage daily television veiwing.....

8 hours?

lololol

i smell bull****.
Unless those people work like... 4-6 hours a day and the rest they get to relax.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-06-2011, 17:54   #13
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
your other jaxx account?
+1

Also I could only watch 1 hour a day when I was a kid

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 17:57   #14
Jaxx..
Banned

Go **** yourself.
Old 09-06-2011, 17:58   #15
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Unless those people work like... 4-6 hours a day and the rest they get to relax.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
+1

Also I could only watch 1 hour a day when I was a kid
just googled it clicked the first one, i belive it means average hours per HOUSEHOLD. so thats about 2 hours per individual. i can belive that.

but watch out guys, millerZ is trying to BRAINWASH us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: