Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 08:05   #826
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
God this thread is more pathetic by the day. Doing all these drugs then boasting about them on a forum to a bunch of random people couldn't get anymore sad. You must be one sad little man.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2011, 08:09   #827
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Tell her to check the laws on inter-species parenting. I'm not obligated to pay a dime, and guess what? I don't feel like paying child support to some dumb ***** who just stood there like a lifeless log and made me do all the work. You tell her that maybe if she actually did something for somebody, that maybe they'd feel like doing something for her in return.

I just realized that I found myself awkwardly listening to a Requiem for a Dream remix while taking the same pills as in the movie. I hope it's not a bad omen, because I've seriously gone all this time without my refrigerator trying to attack me and it would be really ****ty for it to make a move now.

Requiem for your Ears
(They'll be dead afterwards)

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2011, 08:14   #828
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
Tell her to check the laws on inter-species parenting. I'm not obligated to pay a dime, and guess what? I don't feel like paying child support to some dumb ***** who just stood there like a lifeless log and made me do all the work. You tell her that maybe if she actually did something for somebody, that maybe they'd feel like doing something for her in return.

I just realized that I found myself awkwardly listening to a Requiem for a Dream remix while taking the same pills as in the movie. I hope it's not a bad omen, because I've seriously gone all this time without my refrigerator trying to attack me and it would be really ****ty for it to make a move now.

Requiem for your Ears
(They'll be dead afterwards)
Note that the table can be used to cut food on it, to eat food on it etc. (you probably eat at the pc anyway though).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2011, 08:21   #829
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
That's still my entire point though. The lazy ***** just sits there and makes everyone else do all the work. Just because you have a ******, doesn't mean you're exempt from doing any kind of labor. I wish I had never met that table and her ******.

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

Old 11-12-2011, 08:27   #830
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's still my entire point though. The lazy ***** just sits there and makes everyone else do all the work. Just because you have a ******, doesn't mean you're exempt from doing any kind of labor. I wish I had never met that table and her ******.
If someone were to chop stuff over you every day and eat over you, wouldn't you want to be acknowledged at least for that? LOL.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-12-2011, 09:00   #831
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

Why would I waste my time? It's just a table for God's sake, Deto.

*psst...*
Whatever you do, don't look for its ******, and if you truly have that wish you must be warned of the ****** splintata. It will make you wish you had never put your wood in her wood.

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

Old 11-12-2011, 09:31   #832
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why would I waste my time? It's just a table for God's sake, Deto.

*psst...*
Whatever you do, don't look for its ******, and if you truly have that wish you must be warned of the ****** splintata. It will make you wish you had never put your wood in her wood.
So when did it become apparent that you are a tool?
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2011, 10:01   #833
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

Truly, a tool of my own design and implementation. That makes me my own boss, like a boss. Bosses aren't tools. However, tools are bosses. How else do you get lifted onto a pedestal for defining intelligence in all known things? By having expert management skills, my friend. It's alright, because even though you couldn't see all that coming from your tiny sentence, the boss could, and he did, and that's why he's the man that everyone strives to be like.

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

Old 11-12-2011, 10:25   #834
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Truly, a tool of my own design and implementation. That makes me my own boss, like a boss. Bosses aren't tools. However, tools are bosses. How else do you get lifted onto a pedestal for defining intelligence in all known things? By having expert management skills, my friend. It's alright, because even though you couldn't see all that coming from your tiny sentence, the boss could, and he did, and that's why he's the man that everyone strives to be like.
Is that so? What is your purpose tool? What was this design you were going for? A boss (or tool rather) without a purpose is useless wouldnt you agree? Looks like the only thing you managed to do was make a fool of yourself. You think I didnt see this coming? You truly are a fool. You also said you seen what you where writing. But no matter you just got excited about what you said and made a mistake. Seems that tiny sentence was a bit to much for such a simple mind.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:48   #835
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Is that so? What is your purpose tool? What was this design you were going for? A boss (or tool rather) without a purpose is useless wouldnt you agree? Looks like the only thing you managed to do was make a fool of yourself. You think I didnt see this coming? You truly are a fool. You also said you seen what you where writing. But no matter you just got excited about what you said and made a mistake. Seems that tiny sentence was a bit to much for such a simple mind.
In before "Impregnating other tools / furniture."
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-12-2011, 12:31   #836
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

Deto has the right idea.

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

Old 11-13-2011, 07:23   #837
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Deto has the right idea.
Know this tool. Your only purpose is to obey.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:32   #838
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Know this tool. Your only purpose is to obey.
That's my purpose too, as a tool. With the exception of self-inducing damage orders (be them physical or psychological), i will obey orders.
But then again tools will also "oppose" orders that do not fit their use. You won't tell a hammer to cut your bread for example.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-13-2011, 07:37   #839
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
That's my purpose too, as a tool. With the exception of self-inducing damage orders (be them physical or psychological), i will obey orders.
But then again tools will also "oppose" orders that do not fit their use. You won't tell a hammer to cut your bread for example.
You got it all wrong.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:10   #840
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
You got it all wrong.
If i'm not a tool, what am i?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: