Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 19:05   #706
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Just work on your macro til you hit platinum. Then you can start working on strategies and micro.

Without excellent macro, you won't have the resources to effectively pull off anything, anyways.
You don't need excellent macro to win platinum. I played a game, incredibly rusty,

The zerg outplayed me, so I made 2 fast stargates. He scouted them and thought it was gg.

Except that I made a mothership and destroyed his morphing overseers and 200/200 army lol

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2011, 19:05   #707
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
i'm just saying.

also

"Stay away from negative people, ones who always complain about everything in their lives or those who point out the smallest flaws in you with intention to hurt you. "

you ARE a negative person, you always keep complaining about your life yet you don't do **** about it, stop complaining and do something.
How to do something without causing trouble or looking like an even bigger idiot?

To put it simple: I don't know what i don't know.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 11-04-2011 at 19:13.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2011, 19:57   #708
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
I'm not sure what comment you're referring to, or if you've somehow been spying on me IRL through some means, but anyways, doing amphetamines by yourself isn't lame because it enhances the fun of anything you do and decreases boredom. Sure it's a social drug, but that doesn't mean its effects don't work for times when you're alone. I can turn on some music and refresh CO forums for hours and hours and have a blast. You're just jelly.
Doesnt matter which comment. Spying? You kidding? You basically tell your life on here. On the contrary its about as lame as you can get.

Jealous? Of a commonly abused drug? Not in the least. That drug is everywhere yet you go to a doctor to get it how pathetic. Next youre gonna start chugging mouth wash to get drunk and tell me im jealous. Thats just how lame you are, Very similar to people who do that.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2011, 00:11   #709
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
maybe its genetics about people who are more hesitant at attempting changes in their lives

hopefully through the almight power of darwin christ evolution will strike them down
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2011, 00:56   #710
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
That drug is everywhere yet you go to a doctor to get it how pathetic.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh God DAMN, you made me laugh bro.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2011, 02:50   #711
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
You don't need excellent macro to win platinum. I played a game, incredibly rusty,

The zerg outplayed me, so I made 2 fast stargates. He scouted them and thought it was gg.

Except that I made a mothership and destroyed his morphing overseers and 200/200 army lol
I didn't say you did, but that is the single most important aspect in Starcraft 2, and with excellent Macro and nothing else, you can get to platinum.

It's already been proven several times over.

Also, you playing one game rusty and beating someone who couldn't follow through on having an advantage doesn't really work well as evidence of anything. Seems like they weren't exactly a good player.

It would be kind of like Ahmed expecting us to believe he's good at chess from those troll chess screenshots he keeps posting.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2011, 06:06   #712
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh God DAMN, you made me laugh bro.
Yeah that is pretty funny. What the hell was I thinking, you have to actually know people to get the hook ups.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2011, 11:44   #713
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
I didn't say you did, but that is the single most important aspect in Starcraft 2, and with excellent Macro and nothing else, you can get to platinum.

It's already been proven several times over.

Also, you playing one game rusty and beating someone who couldn't follow through on having an advantage doesn't really work well as evidence of anything. Seems like they weren't exactly a good player.

It would be kind of like Ahmed expecting us to believe he's good at chess from those troll chess screenshots he keeps posting.
Well platinum players make mistakes all the time and they can be exploited. Heck if idra can ragequit over a hallucinated army (lol) then nobody's supposed to play a perfect game.

But yeah, good macro can go long ways. That macro-heavy zerg, I was very lucky to beat him.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:58   #714
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
If you and Jaxx haven't seen Destiny's macro queens, it's worth a watch.

There's also some macro stalkers out there, I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1UN98vOKuk

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2011, 12:24   #715
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

I'll check it out, thanks for te link

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-05-2011, 21:49   #716
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Yeah that is pretty funny. What the hell was I thinking, you have to actually know people to get the hook ups.
It's funny because you think drugs made from cough medicine, chemicals found under your sink, and mixed together with potentially harmful fillers to trick the buyer into thinking he's getting a lot of product is actually better than the pure sweetness that is pharmaceutical speed, which is made by professional chemists and not the guy down the street that dropped out of high school.

If you really think that, you're dumber than a bag of bricks.

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

Old 11-06-2011, 02:24   #717
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

The descriptions on this site make me lol because I've experienced all of them, and it's not some dumbass website with an anti-drug agenda only listing the harmful side effects.

http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugspeed.html

Quote:
speed
(whizz, billy, sulphate, grudge, dexys, blues, base, etc.)

Speed is a stimulant that can keep you awake for hours and jumping around like a nutter.

Its effects are like an adrenaline rush - it makes your heart go like the Flying Scotsman on amyl and you feel like you're bursting with energy and can dance all night. Speed can wake you up, make you feel extremely confident and outgoing and turn the quietest introvert into a gyrating John Travolta on the dance floor.

Generally coming in £8-£12 paper wraps and snorted or dabbed, speed kicks in pretty quickly and not long afterwards your mouth will become drier than a bag of dry stuff that no amount of lager will refresh. You might have a sudden urge to grind your teeth, often resulting in an unexpected and unpleasant exhibition of gurning.

Appetites often disappear and quality speed will probably keep you buzzing for anything up to 6 hours.

Prolonged speed use builds up tolerance quickly and you may find yourself having to take more and more for the same hit. To make matters worse, speed is often cut or adulterated with all manner of dodgy substances. Some speed has been confiscated by the police with a purity as low as 2%. Most speed will be 5% to 10% pure.

Side effects: Speed can turn people into breathtaking bores. If you've ever been cornered by someone who's just snorted a gram, expect hours of pure tedium as they recall in great detail arse-dull anecdotes from their childhood. People often get a bit emotional and will constantly reassure complete strangers that they are their best mates for life.

People often lose their inhibitions when drinking, and mixing alcohol with speed means that instead of nodding off after a few pints the speed keeps you going and there's a chance you may wake up with a stranger/horse/whatever in your bed the next morning. If you're going out on the pull be sure you keep those condoms to hand.

After a night wolfing down the sulphate, the next day (or the comedown) can be a dreadful experience.

You might feel tired, weak and unwell, and if you've really been overdoing it, depressed and even paranoid, sometimes with hallucinations. Take loads of orange juice and vitamins, eat well and resign yourself to a few miserable moods over the next couple of days.
A bit like playing a Smiths album really.

Health risks: If you've high blood pressure or a dodgy ticker taking speed could be risky. Try not to mix it up with drugs like poppers, coke or E as this could send your poor old heart AWOL. Avoid taking speed if you're on anti-depressants as this combination has been known to be fatal. Don't take speed if you're pregnant, and definitely try and avoid injecting the stuff - God only knows what it's cut with.

Speed can keep you up all night staring at the ceiling up to 12 hours after even a small amount, and some people can get a little paranoid, convincing themselves they're about to have a heart attack.

Also look out for 'base' which is like a deluxe version of speed - with more intense positive and negative effects.

Detection periods: Amphetamine can be detected in the urine up to 2-4 days after use at common levels.

THE LAW: The majority of amphetamine substances come under Class B of the Misuse of Drugs Act. Amphetamines prepared for injection are classed as Class A.

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

Old 11-06-2011, 02:49   #718
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
The descriptions on this site make me lol because I've experienced all of them, and it's not some dumbass website with an anti-drug agenda only listing the harmful side effects.

http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugspeed.html
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that this drug is ****ing you up. Change your psychiatrist with another; tell him you're addicted to MDMA and ask him for a non-drug treatment. Maybe, just maybe, you'll have a shot at having a normal life.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:05   #719
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

It's not ****ing me up. I didn't have a life before so it's only uphill from where I've been. It's only improved my life. Once I get back into school and in contact with real people, I'll be ****ing every chick that walks until there is none left walking. Then I'll be ****ing every chick that rolls around in a wheelchair. I will break them...

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

Old 11-06-2011, 04:13   #720
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's not ****ing me up. I didn't have a life before so it's only uphill from where I've been. It's only improved my life. Once I get back into school and in contact with real people, I'll be ****ing every chick that walks until there is none left walking. Then I'll be ****ing every chick that rolls around in a wheelchair. I will break them...
Quote:
I took my first shower in almost a month. I can feel the odor that permanently permeates my room seeping into my open pores. Smells like a ****ing salt mine in here, God damn.
Yes, the girls can't wait to get on you. they're already forming a line.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: