Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 04:11   #7111
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Can I just say I didnt have him on MSN nor get asked for nudes.
So, Jaxx. You seem to really be making a big effort to let everyone know that you DIDN'T send nudes. It's okay if you're trying to cover up something, we understand, it happens to the best of us.
Wait, aren't you also upset that she didn't seek you out for nudes? that means to say that s/he didn't think you were good enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
lol, watched the human centipede 2!
You are deranged in your brain >.<
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2012, 04:14   #7112
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
So, Jaxx. You seem to really be making a big effort to let everyone know that you DIDN'T send nudes. It's okay if you're trying to cover up something, we understand, it happens to the best of us.
Wait, aren't you also upset that she didn't seek you out for nudes? that means to say that s/he didn't think you were good enough

You send me nudes, ok.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2012, 04:15   #7113
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You send me nudes, ok.
Post my nudes. i dare you. I want my naked body all over this forum.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:27   #7114
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Me too I'm starving here!!!!!!! Get on with the pics already!!!!!
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2012, 04:31   #7115
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Your hurts word

I think it's fascinating, the movie is about a guy who has an ambition, and works to fulfill that dream!!

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2012, 04:33   #7116
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They're too good for everyone to see. I like being exclusive
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2012, 04:35   #7117
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
You're welcome.

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2012, 04:35   #7118
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
Your hurts word

I think it's fascinating, the movie is about a guy who has an ambition, and works to fulfill that dream!!

I know what you mean, but i still feel the need to lol

Just read the plot line for number 2 on wiki. I think i'm going to either throw up or have nightmares

Quote:
. During the assembly process, the pregnant woman is presumed dead, and another victim dies during the procedure, so the centipede can only be made with ten people, instead of twelve. This setback saddens and infuriates Martin.
Wow. sounds emotionally deep, Huk.

Last edited by mwah; 02-29-2012 at 04:37.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:51   #7119
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
I wrote it like that on purpose so you can go ahead and giggle

The plot synopsis does not do justice to the movie. It's pretty cool when Martin crushes half of his mother's skull and puts her up on the dinner table to finish her toast 'n eggs. And tea.

You should totally watch it.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:10   #7120
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
oops. pretty sure deto's wanked off to the nudes of you i passed on I didn't think the pictures were exclusive. sorry..

Quote:
I wrote it like that on purpose so you can go ahead and giggle

The plot synopsis does not do justice to the movie. It's pretty cool when Martin crushes half of his mother's skull and puts her up on the dinner table to finish her toast 'n eggs. And tea.

You should totally watch it.
Um. I should totally not watch it. Wiki page also linked me to A Serbian Film, OH GOD WHY DID I HAVE TO READ THAT TOO!???!?!??! I think I'm going to cry.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:15   #7121
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
You know what would be really funny? If someone actually did send nude pictures.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:18   #7122
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
You know what would be really funny? If someone actually did send nude pictures.
You should start the hilarity. send me nudes
Old 02-29-2012, 05:29   #7123
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

I just checked my mail, and got some IQ score of 134.
I remember I took that test 7 am in the morning, I was probably too drunk to read that the score got sent to my email /facepalm.

muuuust.kllllill.moreeee.brain.cells.

@mwah I'm sowwy but I just decided what I'm going to watch next. I can or I can not tell you my personal impression of the Serbian Movie after

This is Bulgaria.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:58   #7124
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
I just checked my mail, and got some IQ score of 134.
I remember I took that test 7 am in the morning, I was probably too drunk to read that the score got sent to my email /facepalm.

muuuust.kllllill.moreeee.brain.cells.

@mwah I'm sowwy but I just decided what I'm going to watch next. I can or I can not tell you my personal impression of the Serbian Movie after
On the up side, with 134, you're probably still smarter than everyone here. on the downside, watching A Serbian Film will kill off many brain cells, fast. dont watch it, you will die!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:11   #7125
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should start the hilarity. send me nudes
Oh, you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: