Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 05:13   #6946
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
How do you play with evelyn?
Buy boots of mobility, walk towards enemy nexus. Try to attack it while dying due to the towers.

In all seriousness, I don't play Eve, but if I were to play her I'd go Rabadon's, Lich Bane, DeathfireGrasp, occasional Voidstaff if enemy buys magic resist.

Imho she's a bit too squishy and has no escapes to be a good assassin, stealth is her only defence which she desperately needs to survive so 400 gold on Oracles on a tanky DPS makes her worthless instantly.

Just lost my first game on my friend's account o.o *BECAUSE MY TEAM FEED ELO HELL AAAR!!!* ;D

lols, bottom lane lost due to half-AFK support and bad items on the AD even though I tell him what to buy, jungler was two levels behind because he got counterjungled. And overall the enemy Skarner just fed himself on bottom lane which kinda snowballed.

Score is still 19/1 *****es.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:36   #6947
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
aimpot
Hi. Stop stalking me on bf3 servers. Thanks.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:44   #6948
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I met my soulmate, she hates fat people too. She sent me a picture of some fat kid in her class and we laughed at it together.

We're gonna have crazy sex and hate on fat people together the rest of our life <3

Last edited by Wayne Brady :(; 02-24-2012 at 06:47.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 07:45   #6949
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the stone age
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimIS_cQ6ko&feature=player_embedded

The vast majority of Afghans do not even know what 9/11 is, a disturbing poll has revealed.

Some 92 per cent, or 25 million people, said they were unaware that terrorists flew planes into the World Trade Centre on September 11 2001, sparking the invasion of their country.

They called it ***8216;this event which foreigners call 9/11***8217; and had no idea what it meant.

The remaining eight per cent who did know often blamed conspiracy theories and said that America was responsible to justify its foreign policy.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 08:19   #6950
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post

The vast majority of Afghans do not even know what 9/11 is, a disturbing poll has revealed.
Some 92 per cent, or 25 million people, said they were unaware that terrorists flew planes into the World Trade Centre on September 11 2001, sparking the invasion of their country.
They called it ‘this event which foreigners call 9/11’ and had no idea what it meant.
The remaining eight per cent who did know often blamed conspiracy theories and said that America was responsible to justify its foreign policy.
All the suspected hijackers were from Saudi Arabia (fifteen hijackers), United Arab Emirates (two hijackers), Lebanon (one hijacker) and Egypt (one hijacker).
The US has no reason to be in Afghanastan.
America always comes up with bull**** to justify foreign policy.
Afghanastan has been destroyed into the stoneage as far back as the Soviet Union invasion up to now. Its no wonder they don't know ****.
The Taliban are complete retards and severely radical. The US is there for 9/11 that was planned in the Phillipines?
.......The US Government is like DayWalker. Lots of disinformation.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 08:36   #6951
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Buy boots of mobility, walk towards enemy nexus. Try to attack it while dying due to the towers.

In all seriousness, I don't play Eve, but if I were to play her I'd go Rabadon's, Lich Bane, DeathfireGrasp, occasional Voidstaff if enemy buys magic resist.

Imho she's a bit too squishy and has no escapes to be a good assassin, stealth is her only defence which she desperately needs to survive so 400 gold on Oracles on a tanky DPS makes her worthless instantly.

Just lost my first game on my friend's account o.o *BECAUSE MY TEAM FEED ELO HELL AAAR!!!* ;D

lols, bottom lane lost due to half-AFK support and bad items on the AD even though I tell him what to buy, jungler was two levels behind because he got counterjungled. And overall the enemy Skarner just fed himself on bottom lane which kinda snowballed.

Score is still 19/1 *****es.
Hmm i tend to try and get archangels staff first.....purely because of her "q" which helps build up that mana really fast, as well as bonus ap from having more mana.....then yeah i go for rabadons, mainly just stack as much ap as possible
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 09:22   #6952
Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
Hmm i tend to try and get archangels staff first.....purely because of her "q" which helps build up that mana really fast, as well as bonus ap from having more mana.....then yeah i go for rabadons, mainly just stack as much ap as possible
I wouldn't rush archangels in any circumstances, the AP on it isn't that high, it's ok as a late-game item tho, I'd still prefer other items.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:01   #6953
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
All the suspected hijackers were from Saudi Arabia (fifteen hijackers), United Arab Emirates (two hijackers), Lebanon (one hijacker) and Egypt (one hijacker).
The US has no reason to be in Afghanastan.
America always comes up with bull**** to justify foreign policy.
Afghanastan has been destroyed into the stoneage as far back as the Soviet Union invasion up to now. Its no wonder they don't know ****.
The Taliban are complete retards and severely radical. The US is there for 9/11 that was planned in the Phillipines?
.......The US Government is like DayWalker. Lots of disinformation.
VERY thought-provoking post.

Obviously the Afghanistan invasion is a huge debacle on the international scene. USA had nothing to gain there with a war; with some petty amount of bribery and lobbying they could have gained anything to gain in there.

It strikes the most truthful to me that 9/11 caused an avalanche of hysteria and patriotism because everyone, from congressman to the ordinary person, would be marginalized for not being outraged and vocal enough by the bombings. It's the principal failure of humanity at its finest.

Now that we're talking geopolitics, how about Iran?
A bigger and more relevant war than Afghanistan + Iraq put together, or a US enemy nuclear state smack in the middle of its oil interests?

This is Bulgaria.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:07   #6954
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Fun fact: America created the Taliban to fight the Soviets in the 80s.

sad fact: America lost soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan more than the amount of civilians they lost in 9/11.

Fun fact: America replaced the regime in Iraq with a more loyal one to Iran, Both Iraqi and Iranian regimes currently have the same Shiite background.

Sad fact: America will help Israel with logistical support to execute an air strike and possibly a full invasion against Iran, which will drag the Shiite iraq/hezboallah/Syria Coalition into war.

Heyga, your post surely creates a huge question, if 95% of Afghans don't know what 9/11 is, then what's the purpose of the American-led 'war on terror'? :0

All in all, America creates its own problems, infact, it creates problems for everyone. I just hope Russia will lead a 'war on terror' against the US sometime in the near future.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 02-24-2012 at 11:11.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 11:42   #6955
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

the purpose of the war of Afghanistan was to assert American dominance over the destruction of their twin towers. think about it in the following way: USA is the bully in the hood, and the smallest kid (the terrorist idea has no state, no army, no military vehicles) kicks it in the nuts.

I also believe that USA is making its own problems but it's the instinct for self-preservation to cling and clamor for power. Every single country that had hegemonic power abused it throughout history. Or rather, only countries that abused their power and acted like bullies managed to survive.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 02-24-2012, 14:32   #6956
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
the purpose of the war of Afghanistan was to assert American dominance over the destruction of their twin towers. think about it in the following way: USA is the bully in the hood, and the smallest kid (the terrorist idea has no state, no army, no military vehicles) kicks it in the nuts.

I also believe that USA is making its own problems but it's the instinct for self-preservation to cling and clamor for power. Every single country that had hegemonic power abused it throughout history. Or rather, only countries that abused their power and acted like bullies managed to survive.
Hm, assert American dominance in a ****hole? They could have gone to SaudiArabia (lolwut, like that is even possible) instead of Afghanistan, or any other place that would bring them real benefits.

I find it ironic that they may actually do what you said, that is the opposite of what George Washington vowed for.

I personally think the quicker you rise, the quicker you fall. I could have sworn they said the same thing about the powerful Sparta, and it eventually declined.
Old 02-24-2012, 15:35   #6957
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Hi. Stop stalking me on bf3 servers. Thanks.
hhhhh
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 15:46   #6958
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Today I learned a little on how to play country style music on the guitar. Maybe I will try mariachi style over the weekend.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 16:24   #6959
Invisib|e
Banned

Invisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond repute
gonna watch nba all star!
Invisib|e is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 17:33   #6960
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Finished all my work by 11:30.
I will now be payed to sit at my desk for the next 6 hours FML, so bored.
AMMUSE ME, OT!
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: