Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 12:51   #5596
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
I can see you don't incounter police that much. Although the story I made up there wouln't exactly go down like that, there would be more to it I just left it short, sweet, and to the point for the illiterate of the internet (seems even that prooved to difficult). If I were to add the rest it would be leaving the bar and waiting outside for the cops to show up to talk to them first. Another bad decesion you made would be even mentioning that excuse, theres many I can think of to give me enough reason to knock a guy like that and have my actions justified.
Internet warrior, May I have your signature, please?
Old 12-28-2011, 13:13   #5597
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Internet warrior, May I have your signature, please?
Where was I talking about the internet? But sure you can have my signature. Lower case m in may. Thats a comma not a sentence.
-------------------------
Ahmed is the coolest egypttard,

-Allah
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2011, 13:51   #5598
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Where was I talking about the internet? But sure you can have my signature. Lower case m in may. Thats a comma not a sentence.
-------------------------
Ahmed is the coolest egypttard,

-Allah
Lol, taking grammar lessons from you is like taking driving hints from an Asian.

You're a typical internet warrior without the keyboard, Don't pause, please.
Old 12-28-2011, 15:07   #5599
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol, taking grammar lessons from you is like taking driving hints from an Asian.

You should really try something other than humor its not working for you. Seems only you laugh at your own pathetic "jokes". I find it halarious when I change up my personality you actually beleive it. You know why? It's because you are muslim. You will believe anything. Your religion proves this.
Old 12-28-2011, 15:09   #5600
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
He has a master plan, ahmed.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2011, 15:11   #5601
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
He still hasn't figured it out, shame. But I will coninue manipulating him and making him beleive what I want him to.
Old 12-28-2011, 15:32   #5602
~Ahmed~

Quote:
You should really try something other than humor its not working for you. Seems only you laugh at your own pathetic "jokes". I find it halarious when I change up my personality you actually beleive it. You know why? It's because you are muslim. You will believe anything. Your religion proves this.
Changing your personality? congratz on proving yourself to be mentally ill , it is like two sides of the same coin, you're still mentally retarded anyways, that's just gonna be there no matter how much you change your personality.

And srsly, stop subjecting every word you've ever heard of to flame me, I noticed the same 10 words in almost every post you made so far lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Oh Em Gee, I forgot.
Old 12-28-2011, 16:04   #5603
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Changing your personality? congratz on proving yourself to be mentally ill , it is like two sides of the same coin, you're still mentally retarded anyways, that's just gonna be there no matter how much you change your personality.

And srsly, stop subjecting every word you've ever heard of to flame me, I noticed the same 10 words in almost every post you made so far lol.

Oh Em Gee, I forgot.
No need to break anymore words out, especially big ones, they will only confuse you. Ten words is all I need to manipulate you. Although I have been using a few different ones and it seems to bother you because you keep saying "stop using every word you know". I had figured you wouldnt be able to grasp the whole thing behind me giving you false personalities. Did it not occur to you that I never used the whole "im a badass" personality ever? Should have been clear but of course it wasn't to you.

Hahaha "oh em gee"? Wow you're more queer than I thought.
Old 12-28-2011, 16:34   #5604
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Master plan at 88%
Old 12-28-2011, 17:14   #5605
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU6RKs07PWM&ob=av3e

uhhh...Might wanna re-check your Asian driving info.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2011, 17:28   #5606
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Oh Em Gee, I forgot.
Why do you still bother? You've got to read way less nonsense crap if you use the ignore list.

Last edited by Deathclaw; 12-28-2011 at 17:31.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 00:32   #5607
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Why do you still bother? You've got to read way less nonsense crap if you use the ignore list.
I agree. He should put the whole forum there.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:23   #5608
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Some family member tripped on my laptop's power cable and I'll need to splice the cable.
Meanwhile, it's not easy using the smallest thing that's considered a laptop straight from the largest one.

Went to meet a friend yesterday. He randomly saw some other people we know and took them to meet me.

So I'm waiting downtown and I see my friend. He doesn't see me and he's trying to call me. Meanwhile these other two guys surprise me on the side. I give my hand for a handshake, this one "friend" grabs my fingers and clutches. I'm like, wtf are you doing, and hit him on the head. He proceeds to kick me.

This is in the center of the city. I weigh my options, realize some people are plainly retarded, and go.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.

Last edited by thehempknight; 12-29-2011 at 03:47.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 07:19   #5609
Jaxx..
Banned

wut?
Old 12-29-2011, 07:58   #5610
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Some family member tripped on my laptop's power cable and I'll need to splice the cable.
Meanwhile, it's not easy using the smallest thing that's considered a laptop straight from the largest one.

Went to meet a friend yesterday. He randomly saw some other people we know and took them to meet me.

So I'm waiting downtown and I see my friend. He doesn't see me and he's trying to call me. Meanwhile these other two guys surprise me on the side. I give my hand for a handshake, this one "friend" grabs my fingers and clutches. I'm like, wtf are you doing, and hit him on the head. He proceeds to kick me.

This is in the center of the city. I weigh my options, realize some people are plainly retarded, and go.
Why'd hemp edit that?
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: