Old 09-13-2009, 04:59   #31
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
maybe you didn't start it, but it's not like you didn't try to not start it.

ie. You didn't have to ask him what he was looking at. you didn't have to tell him to gtfo.

Some people are looking for trouble, and just want to provoke you so they have a reason to start a fight.

Once I was in a park with my gf, and these guys came along and started chatting stuff to us in an 'not friendly' way (as the police dude put it).

Then he sat on my gf and I told him to get off, and he asks me if I wanted to fight. (As if I did. I'm sitting there, and they come along )

Then they kinda started hitting me in the head 'gently' for no particular reason. So I said "okay lets go, this is enough", and started walking. And then one of them hit me kinda hard on the back/side of my head. And we just kept walking.

So yeah, I didn't even do anything to provoke, and I didn't fight back. (Probably would have got owned as i'm kinda small and there were 3 of them and then a whole big group about 100m away)

And this was 4pm in a public park...

So that's my story.

I think my point is, fighting is for noobs, and there are generally ways to avoid it, unless the noobs are purposely looking for it. Just avoid the noobs and you'll avoid the fights. Or avoid nooby places.

Sometimes, it absolutely can't be avoided. But I still think, unless they're hitting you lots and you can't get away (I think punch and run is ok )
then fight til you can get away.
Wow.. Respect man. Well im not that kind that runs away or whatever. If they want a fight i give em 1 :\ But anyways now their spreading rumors thats like full of lies hehe, my best friend even thought i got my ass kicked, but their saying he got hit by a metal stick blabla he went K.O all BS. But i told my best friend the true story and he believed in me wow this looks like a dejavu what im typing o_

Last edited by UltimateBuzz; 09-13-2009 at 05:08.
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 08:37   #32
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Internet, we talk about fake storys that "happened" to us IRL to make ourselves look big to others that we will never meet.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 09:37   #33
Dex3
Pain Train

Dex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dex3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
maybe you didn't start it, but it's not like you didn't try to not start it.

ie. You didn't have to ask him what he was looking at. you didn't have to tell him to gtfo.

Some people are looking for trouble, and just want to provoke you so they have a reason to start a fight.

Once I was in a park with my gf, and these guys came along and started chatting stuff to us in an 'not friendly' way (as the police dude put it).

Then he sat on my gf and I told him to get off, and he asks me if I wanted to fight. (As if I did. I'm sitting there, and they come along )

Then they kinda started hitting me in the head 'gently' for no particular reason. So I said "okay lets go, this is enough", and started walking. And then one of them hit me kinda hard on the back/side of my head. And we just kept walking.

So yeah, I didn't even do anything to provoke, and I didn't fight back. (Probably would have got owned as i'm kinda small and there were 3 of them and then a whole big group about 100m away)

And this was 4pm in a public park...

So that's my story.

I think my point is, fighting is for noobs, and there are generally ways to avoid it, unless the noobs are purposely looking for it. Just avoid the noobs and you'll avoid the fights. Or avoid nooby places.

Sometimes, it absolutely can't be avoided. But I still think, unless they're hitting you lots and you can't get away (I think punch and run is ok )
then fight til you can get away.
Why is it I have to explain this all the time in real life. In a fight SIZE DOES NOT MATTER. I've seen lil 5'2 guys 1 hit a fucking 6'5 fat ass it happens size does not matter in a fat. Just cause someone is big don't mean they can kick your ass k?

Last edited by Dex3; 09-13-2009 at 11:55.
Dex3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 10:15   #34
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex3 View Post
Why is it I have to explain this all the time in real life. In a fight SIZE DOES NOT MATTER. I've seen lil 5'2 guys 1 hit a ****ing 6'5 fat ass it happens size does not matter in a fat. Just cause someone is big don't mean they can kick your ass k?
Being "big" does not equal being "tall".
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 11:55   #35
Dex3
Pain Train

Dex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Being "big" does not equal being "tall".
Doesn't matter still same standers
Old 09-13-2009, 13:50   #36
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Jin*Sin* Send a message via Skype™ to *Jin*Sin*
these are some picture of what happened when i got into a fight
Attached Thumbnails
fight460.jpg   running_away.jpg  

Guild Leader of ~Shangrala~

Super-2-SDG-+12-|-5|-Phase 6 Permed-Veil
Super-2-SDG-+12-|-1|-Necklace
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Ring
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-3|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Coat
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 3 Permed-|-3|-Boots
Super-2-STHG-+8-|-1|-HeavenFan
Super-2-SGG-+8-|-1|-StarTower
Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

http://i.imgur.com/M0DE3.jpg
*Jin*Sin* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 14:04   #37
Dex3
Pain Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jin*Sin* View Post
That doesn't look like Kumar...
Old 09-13-2009, 15:01   #38
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
well, i reported it to the police that guy also dmged my scooter so hello new scooter

Edit: Going to bed gnight.
Riding a broken minstrel cycle till you get on your new one? X:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
cool did you fb his eye with your trojan
no man it definitely was a two fold... like a double fisted dragon punch.

Quote:
No cause then he would have missed. I get in fights alot and you don't see me going on forums posting pics or telling everyone what happens it's just life not something to be really proud of...

Edit: Shouldn't it also be fighting not fighted, or fought good effort though
Dex... taking over my role as general flamestarter. I'm so proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Yes, i drive a scooter. I'm 16 no lisence for a car yet at 18 i can get it -_- Anyways, i was inside and that guy was dmging my scooter, my cousin kicked in hes face and then police came that guy ran away. But i know who he is got hes info where he lives, Monday the police wants me to go to the office and tell everything gotta show the picture as proof.
Pice or it didn't happen doesn't apply to rl situations all the time. Just because you have a picture doesn't necessarily prove anything, in court either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boberth View Post
i thought turks use knifes so you were lucky lol
LOL or some other sort of shiv... like a broken bottle shard or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Internet, we talk about fake storys that "happened" to us IRL to make ourselves look big to others that we will never meet.
This one time at band camp Paul and me stuck each other's tubas in our asses, big end first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jin*Sin* View Post
LOLOL!!

Quote:
That doesn't look like Kumar...
WTF lol... this **** went better than expected.
Attached Thumbnails
everythingwentbetterthamo3.jpg  

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 16:29   #39
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Oh god that sounds painful.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 16:59   #40
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
size is very important in a hockey fight, also that my 4 feet tall brother cant reach my face is funny lol
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 17:31   #41
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
size is very important in a hockey fight, also that my 4 feet tall brother cant reach my face is funny lol
I was gonna say, "He can still hit u in the nuts," but then I remembered...

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 17:48   #42
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhaincarnate View Post
i was gonna say, "he can still hit u in the nuts," but then i remembered...
lol

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 18:39   #43
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why is it I have to explain this all the time in real life. In a fight SIZE DOES NOT MATTER. I've seen lil 5'2 guys 1 hit a fucking 6'5 fat ass it happens size does not matter in a fat. Just cause someone is big don't mean they can kick your ass k?
True. But it's not like the small guy always knocks out the big guy. Size in some situations doesn't matter, but usually the big guy wins.

And when I say big, I'm not talking about tall and fat. I mean big as in fairly built. (Not being racist or anything, but these guys were probably Lebanese, and a stereotypical Leb where I come from are generally built for bashing people up.)

Though it's not like I'm short and scrawny either ... but no pics for anyone ^^ I guess it didn't happen and I don't exist
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 18:54   #44
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
I'd get pwned in a fight except I'm a ******* so I'd throw elbows and I'd break their nose with my forehead. If I ever get into a fight where I can't deescalate the situation and I have to fight, I'm going absolutely ape ****, because since I'm in school any rep will follow me so If this kid goes to the hospital then I'll be set .

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.

Last edited by Devzzz; 09-13-2009 at 18:57.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 19:04   #45
Dex3
Pain Train

I don't believe I ever headbutted someone in a fight but I did jump down on them with my elbow and broke their nose lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: