Old 07-31-2009, 16:29   #226
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Yes...that's exactly what I mean.
It is an issue apparently. But I do have a translation.

There is a translation there.
It's not an issue with me; I accept you for who you are.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 17:36   #227
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Oh come on hun, we'll share the profits.
nevir. Profits are 10000% mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopEngland View Post
While I may die, it won't be by your mutt. In my dying, 2nd hand smoking will kill you eventually - even though there is no scientific proof. Some even believe in the deadly effects of 3rd hand smoking. I talk about smoking because I am unhappy with the legislation for banning indoor smoking.
Well, I can't say much for scientific research on 2nd/3rd hand smoking, but I do know that I don't smoke, therefore, 1st hand smoking will not kill me. It will in fact kill you, so there, I am immune. 2nd hand I might have some issues with however. But, before this is the case, I will cut you, and win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 17:51   #228
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
I get it.

You're indirectly implying that I'm so virile, I can get other men pregnant.

There is, or at least used to be, a rule about making posts that weren't in English. (They were required to have a translation accompanying them.)

I don't think sigs are an issue? I had One Fish, Two Fish in Finnish in my sig for over a year
I was only asking out of curiousity and I wasn't fully awake when i asked the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
* An ACCURATE English translation must be provided when posting in other languages. TQ and the Moderator staff realize that not everyone speaks English fluently and we do allow threads for posters who speak different languages to converse with each other in their native language. It also should be noted that an ACCURATE English translation must be provided as the thread is also bound to the rules of the forum. Failure to provide an accurate translation can result in your thread being deleted or closed. Also note that non-English posts in an English threads should also have a English translation provided.

TQ Digital offers many of their games in other languages and countries. If you feel more comfortable speaking another language, we invite you to join any of the following:

Arabic Conquer Online
Arabic forum

French Conquer Online
French Forums

Spanish Conquer Online
Spanish Forums

Chinese Conquer Online
Chinese Forums

Source: http://bbs.co.91.com/announcement.php?f=54

Thank You Planes

Quote:
Yes I know, I had a discussion about that before, so I added a translation. Doesn't say anything about what colour it has to be!And yes, that's what it means.

Yes...that's exactly what I mean.
It is an issue apparently. But I do have a translation.

There is a translation there.
I notice the translation. I was only asking and I didn't know you had that dicussion before.... plus I was half asleep when I asked the question LoL and I never ask if it had to be a specific color o.0.

I was just curious what it meant

I highlight things I am going to comment about with a diferent color if that is what you are refering about.
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 15:42   #229
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Back off she's not free. Pay me, and we will talk again.
I'm the mod here, I can do what I like!
If you don't like it....INSTANT BAN!
zOMGS! NAZI MOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
It's not an issue with me; I accept you for who you are.
lol! Thanks?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
I was only asking out of curiousity and I wasn't fully awake when i asked the question.
Thank You Planes
I notice the translation. I was only asking and I didn't know you had that dicussion before.... plus I was half asleep when I asked the question LoL and I never ask if it had to be a specific color o.0.

I was just curious what it meant

I highlight things I am going to comment about with a diferent color if that is what you are refering about.
I wasn't getting defensive there or anything, or getting mad, just explaining the "loophole" in the rule.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 15:53   #230
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
zOMGS! NAZI MOD.
I have no problem with getting banned. I already have 2 new accounts in case this one gets banned, anyways.

Then I wont tell anyone who I am, apply for mod, and then I am allowed to mod even though I have banned accounts here. MWHAHAHHHAHAHAH <.<'

JEW FIGHT BACK THE NAZI!!!
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 03:35   #231
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
zOMGS! NAZI MOD.

I wasn't getting defensive there or anything, or getting mad, just explaining the "loophole" in the rule.
oh ok

Edit: Power Abuser
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:

Last edited by Sophia41406; 08-02-2009 at 05:43.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:04   #232
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
So how is it going without me and the new moddy D=?
reason I are not online =X pserver and my mom kidnapped my comp TT^TT
So I am talking from Work, yes I has a part time job now D= so I can pay my college fee's D=
and no I won't bulk **** for anyone =.=;
but I will buy a ps3 that Is barely scratched and perfectly fonctional for 200$ ^^ muhahahaha
fat princess here I come XD!
AND ZOMG, CHRIS, I mean CELLCHOCK I LOVE YOU... XD
Its ok if you dun love me, I'll just come and rape you ^^ and force you to love me ^^
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 15:06   #233
Sophia41406

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
So how is it going without me and the new moddy D=?
reason I are not online =X pserver and my mom kidnapped my comp TT^TT
So I am talking from Work, yes I has a part time job now D= so I can pay my college fee's D=
and no I won't bulk **** for anyone =.=;
but I will buy a ps3 that Is barely scratched and perfectly fonctional for 200$ ^^ muhahahaha
fat princess here I come XD!
AND ZOMG, CHRIS, I mean CELLCHOCK I LOVE YOU... XD
Its ok if you dun love me, I'll just come and rape you ^^ and force you to love me ^^
Honestly, he is really not worth it you can do better then that thing
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Old 08-07-2009, 11:09   #234
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Jin*Sin* Send a message via Skype™ to *Jin*Sin*
I love the new mods Lotak signal in the siggy!

Guild Leader of ~Shangrala~

Super-2-SDG-+12-|-5|-Phase 6 Permed-Veil
Super-2-SDG-+12-|-1|-Necklace
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Ring
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-3|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Coat
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 3 Permed-|-3|-Boots
Super-2-STHG-+8-|-1|-HeavenFan
Super-2-SGG-+8-|-1|-StarTower
Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed