Old 07-05-2009, 10:38   #61
Stiggy~V.18

Stiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
Edit: Second thought I cant DL VLC ... its only for windows 97, 98, and ME .....
I got windows Vista... and Vista is very picky >.<
Errr....
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLC Website
Latest packages (0.9.9)
This release only supports Windows 2000 and later.
Old 07-05-2009, 16:10   #62
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
It's not bad having alternative sources for watching the new episodes, too. With the US companies that have the license for American distribution going on the offensive against fan sub releasings, its hard to tell when they may get ahold of Eclipse and demand that they stop subbing and releasing FMA2. Many subbers dropped FMA2 as a project as soon as they saw Funimation license it. Eclipse is still going, but you never know if it'll stay that way. I've never seen them drop a series before it was done, though.
Well, I knew that one of these days it was going to be up it was just a matter of time. It was only a day old so which I dont think it will last that long in that site. Usually things stay up just for a couple of weeks before its taken away unless it has already been released in th U.S. then it stays up longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 View Post
Errr....
Problem fix... no need to "Err" at me xD and I didn't have to DL VLC =x
thankx for the info though
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x