Old 07-01-2009, 15:52   #1
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Lady and I .... ARE IN LOVE!! and Timo please read

WITH FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!!

Timo if you read this.....

Give me some info on the second season... I thought it was done and over with xD....

ME WANNA SEE MORE!!
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 16:03   #2
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Are you talking about the original or Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood (remake)?
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 16:23   #3
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Are you talking about the original or Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood (remake) ?
That and might as well tell us where to dload them =X!
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 17:02   #4
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Full Metal Alchemist 2 isn't technically a second season. The second series is an anime rendition of the manga. So yea, it's a second anime series, but it doesn't continue from where the 1st one left off. It's basically the same anime series, but redone.. staying completely loyal to how the manga played out the storyline. There are a lot of similarities and a lot of differences so far (they're up to episode 13 of a possible 50+). So biggest thing to keep in mind: it's a remake not a continuation. I cant say if it's better or not than the 1st series, I dont have that type of opinion on it yet. It's worth the watch though.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 17:06   #5
LadydeathSeeker
banned

LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
Full Metal Alchemist 2 isn't technically a second season. The second series is an anime rendition of the manga. So yea, it's a second anime series, but it doesn't continue from where the 1st one left off. It's basically the same anime series, but redone.. staying completely loyal to how the manga played out the storyline. There are a lot of similarities and a lot of differences so far (they're up to episode 13 of a possible 50+). So biggest thing to keep in mind: it's a remake not a continuation. I cant say if it's better or not than the 1st series, I dont have that type of opinion on it yet. It's worth the watch though.
But towards the ending, the anime and manga have a lots of diffrence o.O!
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
Old 07-01-2009, 17:09   #6
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
But towards the ending, the anime and manga have a lots of diffrence o.O!
I meant the 2 anime series' have had a lot of similarities and differences so far when I said that ._.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 18:34   #7
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
I meant the 2 anime series' have had a lot of similarities and differences so far when I said that ._.
yea but if the manga is diffrent from the anime >.> it means brotherhood will be diffrent that was all I was saying =X!
the only similiarities the 2 anime has are the sharp edge, by that I mean the turning points o.O actions that makes the story advance forward o.o like hughes death will the be same as the anime or when the life sewing alchemist take nina and makes her a chimera anyways =X!
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Old 07-01-2009, 19:09   #8
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
I thought you two had your own thread already....... attentionwh*res ;o
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 19:50   #9
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Quote:
I thought you two had your own thread already....... attentionwh*res ;o
well the forums are so dead we had to make not on, but two threads maybe even a third one =X
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Old 07-01-2009, 19:57   #10
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well the forums are so dead we had to make not on, but two threads maybe even a third one =X
You think making retarded threads is going to help? ....
Old 07-01-2009, 20:00   #11
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Quote:
You think making retarded threads is going to help? ....
I guess not =X! BUT... meh who cares, thread are thread, well think of sumthing interresting next time =.=! but for now let me and Isis have our fun =X
arro, wanna habe babyez o.o?
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Old 07-01-2009, 20:02   #12
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
I guess not =X! BUT... meh who cares, thread are thread, well think of sumthing interresting next time =.=! but for now let me and Isis have our fun =X
arro, wanna habe babyez o.o?
Sry, I nu maek baebies wif aniw1, I r tew yueng for dat.. Besieds, I is nat rly single atm.. >.>
Old 07-01-2009, 20:07   #13
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sry, I nu maek baebies wif aniw1, I r tew yueng for dat.. Besieds, I is nat rly single atm.. >.>
Is she fat?

Link to a torrent with Brotherhood eps?

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 20:11   #14
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
Is she fat?

Link to a torrent with Brotherhood eps?
No, not at all. Neither fat nor ugly.

oh, and google is your friend.
Old 07-01-2009, 21:10   #15
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz, I have a cute girlfriend and she's nerdy too so I'm liek all happy .

I downloaded all 13.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: