Old 12-01-2009, 18:11   #1
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Incredibly important info

I just found the remote starter for my car.
It's supposed to be 20 degrees overnight, and it's important.
That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 18:27   #2
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
cool story, bro.

>_<

Bah, I've spent too much time in OT.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 23:33   #3
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Wtf

How do I always pick the animes that don't even ****ing finish???

Shigurui stops at 12 -.-
Blade of the Immortal stops at 13 -.-
Berserk stops at the Prologue -.-

Why can't I have a good gory anime that actually has a complete storyline??

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 01:44   #4
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post

Shigurui stops at 12 -.-

The answer is simple:

u aer no can hases.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:13   #5
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Shigurui stops at 12 -.-

Because you must read the manga to finish it X=!
and ZOMG MY ANIME CLUB IS FINISHED FOR THIS SEMESTER T.T
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 08:55   #6
Wiener
Vegar

Wiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wiener
Quote:

Shigurui stops at 12 -.-

the same reason as no one ever get laid every night. wich sucks :/

Quote:
Jerri says:
nigros who dont believe in allah shall perish

Jerri says:
as long as i know that allah akbar everything is JIHAAAAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
This is obvious I would think. It seems to me that your computer is broken.
LADY HAS HER OWN SPESHUL SPOT HEAR!

rep: 191883791 point(s) total
Wiener is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 18:12   #7
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
Because you must read the manga to finish it X=!
and ZOMG MY ANIME CLUB IS FINISHED FOR THIS SEMESTER T.T
There are anime clubs in school?! Dayum.

Back in the mid 90's, Channel 4 (Terrestrial TV broadcaster) aired 4 manga/anime shows on Friday/Saturday nights. I remembered the names of 3 of those shows but couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the 4th, which was a one off episode. I could only remember one bit about the show, which was a floating castle that was connected to the earth by pipes which was used to transport rubbish and anyone that was on the earth that tried to climb those pipes would get hacked down by these rotating blades that would travel down them whenever someone tried climbing up.

I was so desperate to find out the name of the show, that I emailed Channel 4 saying that they aired these shows sometime in the mid-90s on a Friday/Saturday night. They got back to me the following day and told me the name of the only show that wasn't the ones I named called Battle Angel Alita. I downloaded it, skimmed through it and saw that very same scene. It made my day!

/story
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.

Last edited by Lotak; 12-07-2009 at 18:39.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 18:14   #8
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post

Back in the mid 90's, Channel 4 (Terrestrial TV broadcaster) aired 4 manga/anime shows on Friday/Saturday nights. I remembered the names of 3 of those shows but couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the 4th, which was a one off episode. I could only remember one bit about the show, which was a floating castle that was connected to the earth by pipes which was used to transport rubbish and anyone that was on the earth that tried to climb those pipes would get hacked down by these rotating blades that would travel down them whenever someone tried climbing up.

I was so desperate to find out the name of the show, that I emailed Channel 4 saying that they aired these shows sometime in the mid-90s on a Friday/Saturday night. They got back to me the following day and told me the name of the only show that wasn't the ones I named called Battle Angel Atilla. I downloaded it, skimmed through it and saw that very same scene. It made my day!

/story
cool story bro.
Old 12-05-2009, 21:06   #9
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I was so desperate to find out the name of the show, that I emailed Channel 4 saying that they aired these shows sometime in the mid-90s on a Friday/Saturday night. They got back to me the following day and told me the name of the only show that wasn't the ones I named called Battle Angel Atilla. I downloaded it, skimmed through it and saw that very same scene. It made my day!

/story
Yeah, England is alot different than America.

We don't have floating castles here.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 22:06   #10
LadydeathSeeker
banned

LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I was so desperate to find out the name of the show, that I emailed Channel 4 saying that they aired these shows sometime in the mid-90s on a Friday/Saturday night. They got back to me the following day and told me the name of the only show that wasn't the ones I named called Battle Angel Alita. I downloaded it, skimmed through it and saw that very same scene. It made my day!

/story
old but good manga, one of the first that I read seeing at the end that the 2 important places where jeru and zalem =.=;
I was like...wtf =.=; anyways XD
I recommended it if no one read/saw the anime yet XD
about cyborgs and stuff like chost in the shell but really different stories
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!

Last edited by Lotak; 12-07-2009 at 18:39.
Old 12-05-2009, 22:50   #11
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is win. I never saw enough of those :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2009, 18:38   #12
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is win. I never saw enough of those :/
their pretty good if you ask me, but i didn't see All of it yet, gonna have to try and find time to watch anime again XD
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: