Old 10-15-2008, 12:17   #1
Aurora2
Water-Water Goddess

Aurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond repute
I would entitle this to poond, but that would break the rules

Therefore, it is for EVERYONE to read and not just to Poond!

I was the person who told the mod that there was NO mods here. And I stand behind what I said. Want to push my hand:
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=537414

This topic was brought to both yours and Durants attention. Now when is selling accounts legal? Did either one of you bother to lock, close, or turn that account in for banning? I would guess not since the topic was never closed or removed. I use to come here, used to play here, but got tired of forums that are not modded and a server that is not taken care of. So between a lack of GMs and a lack of Mods that care, I finally left this server. (Oh and before you say you didn't receive an email, it was on your welcome thread that I told you both, not once, but twice)! So you can't claim you didn't receive an email, you both just chose to ignore me ^.^

And yes, every once in a blue moon this forum is cleaned up because I have paypalled for four years and every once in a blue moon when I played here I would ***** to TQ and they would ***** to the mods and have it cleaned up. I would receive a nice email back asking if my "issues" had been addressed.

Now have I addressed your inkling? There are actual rules, that are only kept when it suits the mods of this forum. This forum is a continual mess, if you don't like feedback, don't ask for it. You attacked Anastasia instead of thanking her for being honest. Quite sad!

And of course people told you there was enough, they don't want their threads cleaned up. They want to be allowed to post whatever they want and to break whatever rules they want. Doesn't mean you are doing your job. Like a teacher asking a class if he is doing his job even though they are all flunking, but he is giving them recess all 8 hours and then wondering why they can't pass any tests. Of course they love their teacher, but the parents can't stand him. DUHHHH!

I love people who whine in the forums about cheaters while they are in the game cheating ^.^

So tough on the internet ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy~ View Post
anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him
I AM NOT ARFIAD OF ANYONE HERE UNDERSTOOD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk View Post

Normaly I Never Hack Or Scam Anyone !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyOwl View Post
If you cutback on the stupid, I'll cut back on the meany.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:21   #2
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
QQ moar.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:29   #3
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Funny how I have reviewed the reported posts and such and not once have received anything from you. Account selling is something we deal with quickly. Only thing the Mods HERE can do is ban the forum account. GMs are ones who can ban in game accounts.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: