Old 08-02-2008, 15:03   #1
bloodyfng
Werewolf

bloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond repute
~~~~favorite quotes~~~~~

iv see some ppl come up with some reeal good stuff in theyr quotes,
some funny, some cool, and some just plane bizzar.....
if u got a favorite quote, put it here, so we can all like it.
even if its not yours

mine? .....so much flesh........so little time...

-CptnHowdy
what you think

HG>Scorpio
bldyfng 130-130-131 pure tro
been trained by the best, still cant ss for sht
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day
hair stands on the back of my neck
wild is the preservation of the world
so seek the wolf within
thy self
bloodyfng is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2008, 15:24   #2
~Catelyn~
AlphaOmega

~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Well my favourite, favourite quote is in my sig. (=
"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein

Another one of my favs is:

"Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most."
-Salvador Dali

Also another one I like is:
"Try to please all and you please no one."

Oh yeah and how could I forget...
"Because AcidBurN said so!"

/teehee
Catelyn (Scorpio - retired)
131-Tro - 132-War - 134-Water
---------------------
Daenerys (Jupiter/Pluto - retired)
130-Tro - 130-War - 131-Water
---------------------

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein
~Catelyn~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2008, 15:32   #3
*Athina*
The POOFER

*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute*Athina* has a reputation beyond repute
mine is without a doubt....POOF! B ITCH BE GONE!

~it's not pking...it's tough love!~

Last edited by *Athina*; 08-02-2008 at 15:48.
*Athina* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2008, 15:47   #4
~Catelyn~
AlphaOmega

~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Athina* View Post
mine is without a doubt....POOF! ***** BE GONE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now how could I have forgotten that. xD
Catelyn (Scorpio - retired)
131-Tro - 132-War - 134-Water
---------------------
Daenerys (Jupiter/Pluto - retired)
130-Tro - 130-War - 131-Water
---------------------

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein
~Catelyn~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2008, 23:18   #5
bloodyfng
Werewolf

bloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by AkiråXxX
If i came to romania, knocked on your ****ing door, you would go grab a ****ing piece of paper, and write Twin City on it, and try to use that to scroll the **** outa real life. Because I would break your head open like a ripe cantaloupe.
what you think

HG>Scorpio
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day
so seek the wolf within
thy self
Old 08-02-2008, 23:22   #6
bloodyfng
Werewolf

Honor, Valor, Virtue, & Wisdom. Alone each is a valued trait but when put together they demand Respect. ~ These are the words and Principals of she who walks among shadows, cries tears of blood from a tragic death, and brings hell back from the grave.

-LDK
what you think

HG>Scorpio
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day
so seek the wolf within
thy self
Old 08-02-2008, 23:28   #7
~~†orch~~
Messiah

~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~†orch~~
lmao

there is more thing in heaven and earth than to believe in your own philosophy :-) byannyDrey
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~†orch~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 01:01   #8
DroxRox

DroxRox is a splendid one to beholdDroxRox is a splendid one to beholdDroxRox is a splendid one to beholdDroxRox is a splendid one to beholdDroxRox is a splendid one to beholdDroxRox is a splendid one to behold
One I dont really like but is sooo true

I live by the Golden Rule, he who has the Gold Rules!

another

Did you ever wonder what life would be like if you had gotten enough oxygen to your brain as a child?
DroxRox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 20:20   #9
Kaytee

Kaytee is on a distinguished road
My uncle use to say this all the time and got me hooked on it..hehe

If you don't like it , Don't let the door hit ya , where the sweet lord split ya
Old 08-03-2008, 20:55   #10
LDK
A Goddess

LDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond reputeLDK has a reputation beyond repute
MY SQUISHY!!!

hehehe awe bldy likes meh siggy quote XD

Honor, Valor, Virtue, & Wisdom. Alone each is a valued trait but when put together they demand Respect. ~ These are the words and Principals of she who walks among shadows, cries tears of blood from a tragic death, and brings hell back from the grave.

Some Rep would be nice XD
LDK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2008, 00:04   #11
xxDamTroJxx
I R BRUTE!

xxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond repute
One of my principles in life...

If it can't kill you, no matter how tough or painful it is, GET UP, GO ON!! Coz if it can't kill you, it just makes u stronger!

Hanging Gardens > Scorpio

Blad3Mast3r
130 water - 130 warrior - 134 trojan

GANGSTER
130 water - 130 warrior - 131 water

Chistine_Jane
110 water - 131 archer (plvling purposes)

Shadow¤Fang
first pure 130 ninja on server 1/8/2009

===================================

::winning GL of first SGW and DL of second SGW::
::PuRe AzzKiCkEr::
xxDamTroJxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2008, 07:53   #12
Anastasia
Banned

Anastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyfng View Post
Originally posted by AkiråXxX
If i came to romania, knocked on your ****ing door, you would go grab a ****ing piece of paper, and write Twin City on it, and try to use that to scroll the **** outa real life. Because I would break your head open like a ripe cantaloupe.
When I read that thing, orginally posted by him, I thought that waz for meh, cos i live in romania But romanian people sux... come here and they'll prove it to you..
Russian Blood Ftw !!
Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2008, 08:57   #13
henry again
Anti-phils

henry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
When I read that thing, orginally posted by him, I thought that waz for meh, cos i live in romania But romanian people sux... come here and they'll prove it to you..
Russian Blood Ftw !!
hahaha i hate them for u

egyptian blood FTW xD
henry again is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2008, 08:58   #14
henry again
Anti-phils

henry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond repute
if u wanna be more sexy....*** yrself and drink pepsi
henry again is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2008, 22:37   #15
bloodyfng
Werewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDamTroJxx View Post
One of my principles in life...

If it can't kill you, no matter how tough or painful it is, GET UP, GO ON!! Coz if it can't kill you, it just makes u stronger!
verry true. i like that one
what you think

HG>Scorpio
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day