Old 08-27-2008, 23:10   #31
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
What's this thing here?
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 23:23   #32
JoeyLegend

JoeyLegend is on a distinguished road
Bob just laid his monkey wrench on our asses..
Level: 130-130-130

Hi!, I'm JoJo, and I play on the first real Conquer Online Pserver, AKA Myths~Gyphon/Cerberus
Catch me there!
JoeyLegend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 23:25   #33
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyLegend View Post
Bob just laid his monkey wrench on our asses..
Indeed I did.
And now you just got sigged.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 23:26   #34
phatp

phatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond reputephatp has a reputation beyond repute
reasons why we should merge

Sorry I had to make an account just to comment on a thread like this, don't need to flame me for grammar or if you don't agree. I feel the reasons given are not adequate. Here are some reasons why we should merge:

1) People on our server is complaining about db prices dropping and you can't make any money blah blah. and noone has cash on our server, i've heard all the excuses. we'll here's your 15mil per db back.

2) Cerberus is too new. We don't have the goodies Gryphon has to offer such as 2soc super gears. There's nothing for me to buy even when i have the db's and cash to buy. for all i know i'll get more dbs for these better equip.

3) TQ has given us a week or more to prepare for this merge. use your brains alittle and get ready for it, instead of sitting there crying about it, and threatening to quit.

4) The "noob"ility ranks; 1st off.. sorry to say but must be a fool to invest in that TQ scam. so much money for a measly 1-12 potency? and if you're talking about unfairness cause gryphon server has more cash to invest in it, that's just selfish cause you're in the noob ranks. Think about this; you guys did the rank thing while Db's were worth 30mil... does that make it fair for new comers that have just joint our sever, dbs are now 9mil. they have to invest 3 times more than you did. these ranks were a mistake to begin with, TQ can't take them down it's too late, there would be so much complaining if they did. These ranks are one of the problems our economy is failing, so don't complain about the econ failing and invest in the problem at the same time.

5) a server with equip and less db buyers vs us a server with no equip but db buyers. sounds like a good fit to me.

6) If you guys are talking about Gryphon really having a better econ than us. with more money and such shouldn't that help our econ with more cash to go around?

7) ok the ping problem... you join this server because there's less people and your ping is better.......... the server is going to grow anyways regardless of the merge, you're ping is only gonna get worse by the day. Being against the merge cause of ping problems is just a short term solution. visa versa if server gets less people for your imporved ping that's just a screw up your econ too. either way there's no point playing then you might as well quit now.

8) MEET more people,.. sorry but you guys are getting boring. nah just joking. but meeting more people is a good thing.

9) you have the opportunity to change your name. how? you ask. just go create a char with the same name as yours on the gryphon server.

10) When this merge happens.. i'm sure i'm gonna see you guys still play. feel free to prove me wrong, but which game doesn't have lag you tell me..

I don't really care if there's a merge or not. preferred a merge. but if you guys get lucky and win, doesn't effect me. I'm done with this topic. pointless arguing over something that TQ is not gonna change anyway. We are not the 1st server that's complained.
phatp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 23:39   #35
svrngr53
Caveman

svrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to svrngr53
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatp View Post
Sorry I had to make an account just to comment on a thread like this, don't need to flame me for grammar or if you don't agree. I feel the reasons given are not adequate. Here are some reasons why we should merge:

1) People on our server is complaining about db prices dropping and you can't make any money blah blah. and noone has cash on our server, i've heard all the excuses. we'll here's your 15mil per db back.

2) Cerberus is too new. We don't have the goodies Gryphon has to offer such as 2soc super gears. There's nothing for me to buy even when i have the db's and cash to buy. for all i know i'll get more dbs for these better equip.

3) TQ has given us a week or more to prepare for this merge. use your brains alittle and get ready for it, instead of sitting there crying about it, and threatening to quit.

4) The "noob"ility ranks; 1st off.. sorry to say but must be a fool to invest in that TQ scam. so much money for a measly 1-12 potency? and if you're talking about unfairness cause gryphon server has more cash to invest in it, that's just selfish cause you're in the noob ranks. Think about this; you guys did the rank thing while Db's were worth 30mil... does that make it fair for new comers that have just joint our sever, dbs are now 9mil. they have to invest 3 times more than you did. these ranks were a mistake to begin with, TQ can't take them down it's too late, there would be so much complaining if they did. These ranks are one of the problems our economy is failing, so don't complain about the econ failing and invest in the problem at the same time.

5) a server with equip and less db buyers vs us a server with no equip but db buyers. sounds like a good fit to me.

6) If you guys are talking about Gryphon really having a better econ than us. with more money and such shouldn't that help our econ with more cash to go around?

7) ok the ping problem... you join this server because there's less people and your ping is better.......... the server is going to grow anyways regardless of the merge, you're ping is only gonna get worse by the day. Being against the merge cause of ping problems is just a short term solution. visa versa if server gets less people for your imporved ping that's just a screw up your econ too. either way there's no point playing then you might as well quit now.

8) MEET more people,.. sorry but you guys are getting boring. nah just joking. but meeting more people is a good thing.

9) you have the opportunity to change your name. how? you ask. just go create a char with the same name as yours on the gryphon server.

10) When this merge happens.. i'm sure i'm gonna see you guys still play. feel free to prove me wrong, but which game doesn't have lag you tell me..

I don't really care if there's a merge or not. preferred a merge. but if you guys get lucky and win, doesn't effect me. I'm done with this topic. pointless arguing over something that TQ is not gonna change anyway. We are not the 1st server that's complained.
pm me your ingame character name your cool
Old 08-28-2008, 00:06   #36
HypoZoniC!
Nothing

HypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HypoZoniC!
i say we vote green eggs and ham sam i am
~|BioHazzard|~ - Tro-Arch, 130-113 - Met Noob.
TinkyWinky - Wat-War-Nin, 130-130-130 - Retired - Light
Guardian - Nin-War-Fire, 130-130-130 - Retired - Light
DreadMist - Wat-Tro-Arch, 110-120-130 - Retired - Light
Panic - Wat-War-Tro, 110-130-130 - Retired - Gryphon/Cerberus
King~Hypozonic - Pure Fire, 130-130-120 - Retired - Triumph
HypoZoniC! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 02:24   #37
blackened
F*** you

blackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to blackened
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatp View Post

Lol. this dude just gave yall a free verbal dinner with desert. Pwnt... Btw I vote merge I dun care what other people want pfffft.
I see your signature all the time, It makes me smile and I take it as the highest compliment anyone has ever given me. You enjoy your life just like you are and don't let anything get in the way of what YOU want.
***4326;Never fails to amuse me. R.I.P Emyli~!***4326;
Febuary 14th 1989 - December 8th 2008
-
Character: None.
-
***24681;***24681;, ***20320;***24819;***29609;***27515;***29609;***23478;***21966;?
blackened is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 02:32   #38
HypoZoniC!
Nothing

HypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HypoZoniC!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackened View Post
Lol. this dude just gave yall a free verbal dinner with desert. Pwnt... Btw I vote merge I dun care what other people want pfffft.
~|BioHazzard|~ - Tro-Arch, 130-113 - Met Noob.
TinkyWinky - Wat-War-Nin, 130-130-130 - Retired - Light
Guardian - Nin-War-Fire, 130-130-130 - Retired - Light
DreadMist - Wat-Tro-Arch, 110-120-130 - Retired - Light
Panic - Wat-War-Tro, 110-130-130 - Retired - Gryphon/Cerberus
King~Hypozonic - Pure Fire, 130-130-120 - Retired - Triumph
HypoZoniC! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 03:57   #39
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Im from Scorpio server, lol Gryphon and our server go way back aparently. our server needs a split i dont see y we dont just move to gryphon it will be like a re-union lol. we should fight with tq and make it happen that is if Gryphon agrees. i know pretty much all of scorpio does
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 05:29   #40
o_OShadeO_o
o_O

o_OShadeO_o is on a distinguished road
aww crap ppl from cerb dont quit!, im so looking forward to this merge, im also from australia but i dont think the lag will increase much if it does at all,iv played on populate and unpopulated servers they all the same too me in terms of ping. nobility shouldnt matter too much, you can always go for king/queen later once u come to gryphon, go buy out all your dbs for 8m and sell them for 15-16m once the merge is done lol.

As for the being pked bye ppl from gryphon, most of us are really nice people every server has there jerks and asses and that cant be helped. At least give it a try before u decide to quit, because im looking forward to meeting new ppl and both our servers need something to improve them, this could be it.
Cheiko 130 Trojan (Shared,SOLD) Turqoise
Kitiara 120-110+ Archer-Trojan(Shared,SOLD) Turqoise
AngelWhisper 125+ Archer (Shared,SOLD) Turqoise
Decard 120+ Archer (Retired) Venus
FatMeat 120-?? Warrior (Retired) Hanging Gardens
Decard 130-130-130+ Pure Warrior (Retired) Gryphon
Squirt 110-130-130+ Water-Warrior-Trojan (Shared, Retired) Gryphon
o_OShadeO_o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 05:51   #41
Latino-Zo
MexiSkater

Latino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Latino-Zo
I'm okay with merging and all, and I'm perfectly fine with the peopl from Gryphon, they're all cool... But if we're gonna merge, I'd much rather merge with a smaller server, since usually Cerberus and Gryphon are both Yellow whenever I log into them. But I mean, the only time I've seen TQ listen so far is for the CPS rant, lol.... But I honestly guess that it's whatever, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

P.S. I typed this, then looked at CO and I was being revved and killed. <.<'
Characters:
~Larry~ [War](125)-[Wat](126)-[Fire](112)
-Uno- [Nin](130)-[War](130)-[Nin](115)
Phrixus [War](125)-[War](127)-[War](117)
Latino-Zo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 06:36   #42
Mrbigshot
Cowboy!

Mrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
the only thing i hate about server merges is that nobility gets pwnt and people who were kings become dukes or even worst
That is the only thing I cannot wait to see. I saw the flaw when it came out, soon 7 potency instead of being 80m...will be 300m... Excuse the smugness.

I've always said that the board, for me, only seperates the greedy powerhungry people from the cool high level people.
Final Result (No DBs):
Character Name: mrbigshot
Character Level: 124-127
Equipment:
Super Corronet Level 120 [+4](1-Socket/SDG)
Elite Necklace Level 120 [+4]
Super Ring Level 117 [+5](1-Socket/RDG)
Super Club Level 120 [+5](2-Socket/RDG, SDG)
Super Armour Level 120 |Black|[+5](1-Socket/SDG)
Super Sword Level 120 [+4](2-Socket/RDG,RDG)
Elite Boots Level 120 [+3]
MagicalBottle
Mrbigshot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 06:52   #43
demonwind
Banned

demonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond repute
i still say you cant stop it cuz too many ppl say they want it

even tho as soon as we get there everyone on our server will get their asses handed to them since gryphon has so many bulking tros machine the only dude that can stand a chance and he will lose to omen cuz omen is full -7 with 280 pot

machine has what 3 blessed items?

theres too many ppl on gryphon that bulk compared to the ppl who buy dbs on cerberus
demonwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 08:51   #44
svrngr53
Caveman

svrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to svrngr53
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonwind View Post
i still say you cant stop it cuz too many ppl say they want it

even tho as soon as we get there everyone on our server will get their asses handed to them since gryphon has so many bulking tros machine the only dude that can stand a chance and he will lose to omen cuz omen is full -7 with 280 pot

machine has what 3 blessed items?

theres too many ppl on gryphon that bulk compared to the ppl who buy dbs on cerberus
so what you won win part of it then go to the easy winning side. if you dont want a challenge dont play anymore.i find it seriously funny how everyone *****es and moans because the all mighty machine isnt going to be top dog and they have 2 trojans with the same pot. you werent freaking out when machine wasnt on our side and we were winning. so whats the difference
Old 08-28-2008, 09:09   #45
~ZoDiAk~

~ZoDiAk~ is on a distinguished road
Reasons why the server merge is not an advantage for CERBERUS :

Well, I think u all guys already mentioned this, i will have to remark it again for TQ . I only can think of a couple reasons why cerberus server shouldnt be merged with any server at all, and here they go:

1. Cerberus server has been having several problems with server congestion, which will be worst if the server is merged. I'm already suffering to open 2 accounts at the same time because of that, and not just me but a lot of my friends and my brother. If the server merges the lag would be double, and that means i would have to quit cuz i wouldnt afford so much lag, and i would stop buying DBs from you guys.

2. Another disadvantage Cerberus server has, is that if we merge, the stronger characters from our server would suck, and the nobility ranks would affect also, because so much people has fought to get a high nobility, but now they would all lose it just because u want to merge our server. That would suck.

3. Another reason i can think of is that the merge shouldn't be decided by you guys in TQ, but if we pay DBs, we have the right to vote for a server merge, and if people want to merge, u guys should only transfer the accounts of the people who want to merge, and for that, you guys could make a page where people can put their accounts name and ask to be merged. I think we have right to fight this.

Thank you all for ur attention

~ZoDiAk~ <<<<<<------ my character's name.
Also know as: Golden.Warrior
~ZoDiAk~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: