corn will unally ELnaDY and betray them... 2 20.00%
corn will keep ELnaDY as ally and not ally Gryphon guilds... 1 10.00%
its ganna be a vote for the whole guild and allys... 4 40.00%
3 way GW uber>desp, Egys+friends, Spart+ new guilds 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2008, 12:51   #1
faisalsahak01
Banned

faisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond repute
Egyptions and Americans, ETC

ive been wondering whats ganna happen when we merge. well of course corns ganna have to choose a side since Gryphons guilds that uber and spartans have been talking to dislike egyptions whats ganna happen to ELnaDY and his guild... i have no idea in this tact but lets guess what ganna happen...
faisalsahak01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 13:21   #2
tristnogivafuk
Victory

tristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond repute
Even if corn keeps uber and unallies us on new server,it isn't a betrayal you douche,its a new start on new server with new alliances and enemies to be made.

It would help if the stuff you post was a lot more coherent too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
**** you to TQ u can lick every part of my left nut, your not worth both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGod View Post
i dont paypal, i take what i want. take nemo for example, stupiest mother ****er on planet earth.
tristnogivafuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 13:27   #3
faisalsahak01
Banned

faisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristnogivafuk View Post
Even if corn keeps uber and unallies us on new server,it isn't a betrayal you douche,its a new start on new server with new alliances and enemies to be made.

It would help if the stuff you post was a lot more coherent too.
after ELnaDY helped corn and his allys so much and corn doesnt help ELnaDY thats just plain stupid herhighness **** off my threads ur not welcome,,,
Old 08-28-2008, 13:31   #4
tristnogivafuk
Victory

tristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond repute
Your thread like you fails,corns guild and elnadys guild had never betrayed each other on the server,they stopped you idiots from winning anymore gws,job done well.

ITS A NEW SERVER AND THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT AND IT ISN'T A FREAKING BETRAYAL..only way to get through to you is caps and red hot pokers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
**** you to TQ u can lick every part of my left nut, your not worth both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGod View Post
i dont paypal, i take what i want. take nemo for example, stupiest mother ****er on planet earth.
tristnogivafuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 13:53   #5
FatalBeauty
bored

FatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristnogivafuk View Post
Your thread like you fails,corns guild and elnadys guild had never betrayed each other on the server,they stopped you idiots from winning anymore gws,job done well.

ITS A NEW SERVER AND THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT AND IT ISN'T A FREAKING BETRAYAL..only way to get through to you is caps and red hot pokers
or pics of Panic dancing in his tutu
Old 08-28-2008, 13:57   #6
HerHighness
MOSEs

HerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalBeauty View Post
or pics of Panic dancing in his tutu
now why didn't I think of that ? oh wait we had a convo about that me and Tristan and this is what we came up with

vice wears black leather and panic a pink miniskirt
Old 08-28-2008, 13:59   #7
dragonus
NO NUDIES!

dragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerHighness View Post
now why didn't I think of that ? oh wait we had a convo about that me and Tristan and this is what we came up with

vice wears black leather and panic a pink miniskirt
black leather is kinda smexy!!!!.......
+2 super 2 soc spg toga
+9 super spg,smg vibrator of death
+5 super spg sneakers

DONE!!.... Countless hours spent in front of a monitor..
dragonus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 14:02   #8
faisalsahak01
Banned

herhighness

lolz u fail in life and mj get a life ahh HerHighness u too chicken too fight meh? i kept killing ur stack with my tro and dashing it with my warrior when and i was there for quite a while (30mins) u couldnt ask for help cuz ur guild and allys r noobs they cant handle a pker like meh!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 14:04   #9
HerHighness
MOSEs

HerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond reputeHerHighness has a reputation beyond repute
see I wasn't lying !!!!!11111one one

Last edited by LostBunny; 09-02-2008 at 09:58.
HerHighness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 14:06   #10
FatalBeauty
bored

FatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalsahak01 View Post
lolz u fail in life and mj get a life ahh HerHighness u too chicken too fight meh? i kept killing ur stack with my tro and dashing it with my warrior when and i was there for quite a while (30mins) u couldnt ask for help cuz ur guild and allys r noobs they cant handle a pker like meh!!!
wow, pking a stack of players getting plvled, you must be so proud... Do you have to speed hack and aimbot the defenseless players too like you used to try against me all the time?
Old 08-28-2008, 14:07   #11
FatalBeauty
bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerHighness View Post

see I wasn't lying !!!!!11111one one
rotf!!!!!1111oneone

FatalBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 14:08   #12
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Well, About ally and war I think we all (Gryphon and Cerberus) will marge our guilds to make 2 strong sides for more effective and interesting GW.

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 14:14   #13
faisalsahak01
Banned

lol?

mj too deep i mean every1 knows u love me but im sorry im not g*ay i like girls (hot chicks only!) and as far as pwnage goes im pretty shure u own my lvl 72 water tao btw i own u and will always own u = P in this game...

i have a life thou if i quit conquer i dont think ill b on forums 24/7.

Gryphon people ya u guyz do w.e sides looking forward to pking and being pked = P
Old 08-28-2008, 14:15   #14
HerHighness
MOSEs

Quote:
Rofl .. why do you think I would call anyone to help when I can just bring out my tro ? and then again everyone hates you that they just knew you went black on killing noobs so they showed up t man and others LOL

He drag here's another picture of vice and company

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3065/...96711e5b_o.jpg

YMCA by Vice and the Village people FTL !
Old 08-28-2008, 14:19   #15
FatalBeauty
bored

Quote:
mj too deep i mean every1 knows u love me but im sorry im not g*ay i like girls (hot chicks only!) and as far as pwnage goes im pretty shure u own my lvl 72 water tao btw i own u and will always own u = P in this game...

i have a life thou if i quit conquer i dont think ill b on forums 24/7.

Gryphon people ya u guyz do w.e sides looking forward to pking and being pked = P
It's ok to finally come out of the closest Vice, you don;t have to be scared anymore.

Ps. I found a picture of you and Panic from Halloween this year

FatalBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: