Old 04-18-2012, 17:50   #1
Mayflower
Mine NPC

Mayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of light
Bot already?!

Recently I started to level different character, and found a number of users botting in fg.

I watched those characters for hours at a time, and I am 100% positive those are bots. One of those bots came back today from afk, and when I said botter, that character freaked out and logged off.

Please let me know where I can send screenshots of those characters to report them so they can be banned.

***22825;***28079;***28023;***35282;***26377;***31406;***26178;***65292; ***21807;***26377;***30456;***24605;***28961;***30433;***34389;

Golden Apple - Crusaders
Meiko

Retired - PC Blizzard/Sunshine Server - Supreme^Knights ~~Knights Forever~~

Maypop Water -> Archer -> Archer Leveling Level 111
Maypole Water -> Warrior -> Trojan Leveling Level 101
Mayflower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 01:29   #2
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Really?! I can't believe this happening on the iPad, please follow this post and upload the screenshot, we'll check

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 01:36   #3
Jiei

Jiei is on a distinguished road
Lol, It's just a bot. You will be more interested if you found out there is aimbot or teleport hack on ipad co. Try pm some of those convicted guys in there to found out more and hope they will share with it.
This mob even reject my video of them using aimbot.
Jiei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 02:34   #4
Mayflower
Mine NPC

Mayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of light
Screenshots

Basically the ghosts in the screenshots are the bots.

First Screenshot
They both stand in the same location and never move out of the location. GPRS was using a club and just hitting. He stops when mobs are dead.
JDM_Toyota_Ae84 was an archer. Just stood there and kept shooting.

Then both died for no reason and their status became away for hours.
(Some people I saw came back for a few hours later, resurrect themselves and kept repeating). They are usually on team with auto invite even they are dead.

second Screenshot
derrick1029

***22825;***28079;***28023;***35282;***26377;***31406;***26178;***65292; ***21807;***26377;***30456;***24605;***28961;***30433;***34389;

Golden Apple - Crusaders
Meiko

Old 04-19-2012, 03:43   #5
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Appreciate for your screenshots. I wonder if there's anyway you can shoot a video for us, I know it's not easy, but if you can make one, that'll be really great. PM Elliot is looking into this case now

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 07:54   #6
KingOfGems

KingOfGems is on a distinguished road
Jiei your video was denied because it isn't aimbot or tele hack whatever you said. It's pure skill but assume what you want, your the only one who thinks its an aimbot which is hilarious. So clearly it's not aimbot if your video was rejected
Class: Water-Warrior-Pirate
Also King

Fix this nonsense
KingOfGems is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 13:28   #7
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiei View Post
Lol, It's just a bot. You will be more interested if you found out there is aimbot or teleport hack on ipad co. Try pm some of those convicted guys in there to found out more and hope they will share with it.
This mob even reject my video of them using aimbot.
dude seriously grow up, you are hillarious
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 13:31   #8
Mayflower
Mine NPC

I can't video this for hours on an ipad or on iphone. It's just not possible given the software isn't out on ipad, and it's not feasible to hold up iPhone for 4 hours to catch 1 minute of this.

Only my pc can and this server isn't available on PC.

One more thing I like to point out on the second screenshot is, that player came back later, resurrected himself and tried to team with me. I cancelled the invitation and then said botter. He logged off in a few seconds.

I wasn't too sure whether bot existed until spending those hours in fg. Ya all know how exciting that place is, and certain names just become very familiar; it's easy to capture who's moving and who hasn't been.

I've been taking screenshot every hour since this thread is out. The common leveling spot has been very empty v.s. a moving nightmares due to population lag so I guess those folks read forum too.

p.s. About you guys highjack into the thread and your discussion... go start your own.

Golden Apple - Crusaders
Meiko

Last edited by Mayflower; 04-19-2012 at 14:52.
Old 04-19-2012, 19:43   #9
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you, Meiko
Right now, it is not able to judge whether they are using bot. As I know, there is no bot can function on iPad or in other ways now, and we are checking and tracking activity and data in game to get it confirmed. Once I have the result, I will reply here.
Old 04-19-2012, 22:37   #10
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Thank you, Meiko
Right now, it is not able to judge whether they are using bot. As I know, there is no bot can function on iPad or in other ways now, and we are checking and tracking activity and data in game to get it confirmed. Once I have the result, I will reply here.
You are really asking for it >_>
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2012, 11:44   #11
beattiger

beattiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Thank you, Meiko
yeah, GM. Maybe, you guys need to log in game more frequently, or hire some "VGMs" to help GMs to monitor the game and organize more events. I got hit a few times by Radium Palm when I run with divinehare. This seems to need extremely "skilled" except using bot.

Nothing is possible with IPAD, there are plenty of IPAd hacks available.

_Wonder_
Old 04-22-2012, 17:02   #12
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Idk how a bot would actually work on iPad... Tq actually locked multy tasking on their app, it's why you can't log two accounts, I don't see how you can use a bot app not being able to multi task using conquer... Hmmmm
Old 04-22-2012, 23:08   #13
King!Pens

King!Pens is on a distinguished road
Interesting

Maybe if a very smart hacker modified the app? I know for a fact that with a jail broken iPad u can multitask. But i can't see apple allowing a bot app maybe also is in a jailbreak?
King!Pens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2012, 08:06   #14
Tyrran
N00B-a-F0

Tyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
Idk how a bot would actually work on iPad... Tq actually locked multy tasking on their app, it's why you can't log two accounts, I don't see how you can use a bot app not being able to multi task using conquer... Hmmmm
maybe there using a pc just connecting to the iServers, shouldnt be hard to do considering TQ's coders are monkeys
IM'Z BACK
For classic CO
Tyrran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2012, 13:47   #15
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrran View Post
maybe there using a pc just connecting to the iServers, shouldnt be hard to do considering TQ's coders are monkeys
Actually that's a possibility

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: