Old 09-14-2011, 07:08   #61
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
really guys? really?

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 10:49   #62
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by notstrider View Post
really guys? really?
really bro.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 10:54   #63
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
really bro.
srsly?

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 10:57   #64
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by notstrider View Post
srsly?
No, I'm kidding.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 14:13   #65
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 16:38   #66
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
I remember that episode of Friends! It was Phoebe's birthday and Joey and her were waiting for the other four to celebrate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
Never hit a woman, never hit a woman
Ross bruises like a peach, he bruises like a peach
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
*waits for Lotak to post*
I think he intuitively knows when people are talking about Jews on the forum.
The truth of the matter is, MillerZ is 100% correct. 9/11 was in fact, instigated by Jews and Israelis. I still remember 9/11 as if it were yesterday. It was a cool Tuesday and I was in school. At precisely 12:00 GMT+1 (7:00 NY time) the Head Teacher spoke on the tannoy and said that America was scheduled for an impending attack by the Arabs. She said in her stern tone that, whilst up to 5000 people were going to die, it was ok because no Jews would be killed as Mossad were in contact with every single Jew there and told each and every one of them not to go to work. She also said that even though there would still be a huge loss of life, it would be ok because America would blame the Muslims and invade their countries, spending billions of dollars on a phony war that Israel would take full advantage of economically.

We were all forced into secrecy, but the guilt and torture of knowing what my kin have done is all too much for me to bear so I finally have to come out and tell the truth.

Wow, I feel better already.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 17:46   #67
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I remember that episode of Friends! It was Phoebe's birthday and Joey and her were waiting for the other four to celebrate it.

The truth of the matter is, MillerZ is 100% correct. 9/11 was in fact, instigated by Jews and Israelis. I still remember 9/11 as if it were yesterday. It was a cool Tuesday and I was in school. At precisely 12:00 GMT+1 (7:00 NY time) the Head Teacher spoke on the tannoy and said that America was scheduled for an impending attack by the Arabs. She said in her stern tone that, whilst up to 5000 people were going to die, it was ok because no Jews would be killed as Mossad were in contact with every single Jew there and told each and every one of them not to go to work. She also said that even though there would still be a huge loss of life, it would be ok because America would blame the Muslims and invade their countries, spending billions of dollars on a phony war that Israel would take full advantage of economically.

We were all forced into secrecy, but the guilt and torture of knowing what my kin have done is all too much for me to bear so I finally have to come out and tell the truth.

Wow, I feel better already.
lol'd

I got an erection of that amount of sarcasm.
Old 09-15-2011, 00:36   #68
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
lol'd

I got an erection of that amount of sarcasm.
omg... so did i....
wait its not what you thi- 0.o
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 00:39   #69
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Fox News has been alerted to this breaking story.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 03:02   #70
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
omg... so did i....
wait its not what you thi- 0.o
It's okay Can I touch it?
Old 09-15-2011, 03:05   #71
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Fox News has been alerted to this breaking story.
Fox News it's like Wikipedia, you can't be sure about it's info.

Or at least that's what you think, since you're a Wikipedia hater.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 04:18   #72
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Hater? Hardly. But I certainly don't believe it's some infallible source of truth in the world, mostly considering their policy of anyone can write whatever they want and pretend it's true.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 04:21   #73
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Some articles are blocked so they can't be edited by "everyone".
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 04:37   #74
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
You should try using wiki as a source in a scholarly essay; the academic world would laugh in your face.
only thing wiki is good for is background knowlage and putting things in layman terms.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2011, 04:12   #75
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should try using wiki as a source in a scholarly essay; the academic world would laugh in your face.
only thing wiki is good for is background knowlage and putting things in layman terms.
I used wiki for my homework and it worked every time O.o Teachers who don't give a **** about their job i guess.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: