Old 09-13-2011, 15:56   #46
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
You ask a stupid question and you surprisingly answer it yourself.
No, i did not answer it myself.
Saying rest in peace to someone who is already dead <--- is what i don't get in general, not for this thread.
Commemorative thread = dedicated to the tragedy <--- i understand this, but it has nothing to do with the R.I.P. said whenever someone dies.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 16:03   #47
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
its september 12. wake up.

n people die every day, so what.
this all over this thread. btw who the fack cares it happened 10 years ago

edit..also i read nothing of this thread after this quote. and i really dont care if you went off the topic of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 16:19   #48
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Against white people citing wiki.....???? This the lamest thing I've read/heard in a long time.

All I can say is stfu, ***got.
There it goes again. You already are openly antisemitic but your hatred runs so deep that even an atheist who doesn't believe in your delusions feels the brunt of your lame offensive nature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 16:21   #49
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Trollololol.

Ok. Lets end this bickering. So pointless.
Not going to change a thing. You guys are so silly~~
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 17:49   #50
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
No, i did not answer it myself.
Saying rest in peace to someone who is already dead <--- is what i don't get in general, not for this thread.
Commemorative thread = dedicated to the tragedy <--- i understand this, but it has nothing to do with the R.I.P. said whenever someone dies.
We don't know if they do rest in peace, all we can do for them is to wish that they're resting in peace.

Don't try to make a fuss out of everything you don't understand. Yeah whatever, r.i.p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
There it goes again. You already are openly antisemitic but your hatred runs so deep that even an atheist who doesn't believe in your delusions feels the brunt of your lame offensive nature.
So are you telling me that the people you referred to as "white people" are semitic? I didn't know you were a middle eastern, a zionist jew! you lied to me all along man.

antisemitic?? coming from the guy who classify people as white and non white people, just look at your previous post.

Though, it worries me how you could conclude all of this from the sentence "stfu ***got"

if I said stfu idiot would I be a nazi????

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate you bro. ;(

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 09-13-2011 at 17:53.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 18:08   #51
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We don't know if they do rest in peace, all we can do for them is to wish that they're resting in peace.

Don't try to make a fuss out of everything you don't understand. Yeah whatever, r.i.p.

So are you telling me that the people you referred to as "white people" are semitic? I didn't know you were a middle eastern, a zionist jew! you lied to me all along man.

antisemitic?? coming from the guy who classify people as white and non white people, just look at your previous post.

Though, it worries me how you could conclude all of this from the sentence "stfu ***got"

Well, yeah, but no matter what we believe in, our words won't make any difference for their afterlife or no afterlife, depending on which one is the truth.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 18:18   #52
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You need to take some more English classes. Nowhere in any of my posts did I say or imply that I was Semitic.

I never classified people as white and non white. But find the link besides gender for myself Jaxx and Buddha. Only link I can think of that you wouldn't fit into yourself is the color of our skin.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 19:24   #53
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Well, yeah, but no matter what we believe in, our words won't make any difference for their afterlife or no afterlife, depending on which one is the truth.
How do you consoles the family of the dead then?

But mkay, i'll never give condolences to anyone because they're useless to the dead. I'll spit on their faces, they can't feel that either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
You need to take some more English classes. Nowhere in any of my posts did I say or imply that I was Semitic.

I never classified people as white and non white. But find the link besides gender for myself Jaxx and Buddha. Only link I can think of that you wouldn't fit into yourself is the color of our skin.
If I remember correctly, I was more annoyed about you excessively posting wiki links than anyone else, I never complained about buddha posting wiki links. Infact, most of his wall of texts seem to be concluded by his own mind. o.0

Jaxx is basically a puppet. He doesn't know anything in general, so let's skip that one.

But yeah, I do need English classes, and I promise I'll sign up for them if you relate my post where i told you to STFU because you're a ***got, to me being antisemitic. I can't find the relation.

Considering that I'm a native Arab (SaudiArabia), a middle eastern, therefore I'm a Semitic.

You implied that I'm against white people

I told you to stfu since you're a ***got

you criticized me for being antisemitic whose hate is like flames, even though I'm a Semitic myself.

Thus, imo, you labeled yourself as a semitic.

But I'll consider this another form of your ignorance and make it easy for yo, I'm specifically anti-zionism. ^_^

Looks like it is not me who needs more English classes.

Ps. I never took English classes, bro. I always skipped English classes in school, and when I attended, it was because the teacher was really hot. ;/

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 09-13-2011 at 19:30.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 00:56   #54
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerZfuriouS View Post

Well, you said Jews died in WWII .... ok, it's crystal clear that 99.9% of those who died were died by the holocaust . first check this thread :-
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=722787
this one will prove to you that the holocaust is a lie .. ok, then you can say "oh hitler killed them" I will say it was a world war many people were died because of it muslims jews and christians and even godless people but the fact is no one have won anything from this war except the jews "Israelis indeed" . the plan of ZION was to lie about the holocaust so you guys will be in their side even in killing innocent people in everywhere around the world . So you can't see the plan which going on now ? they bomb the 2 skycrappers then you guys will accept them if they kill million people to get some ****ing oil and take our lands and to ****ing kill people .

THIS PLAN WAS ****ING MADE BEFORE IN AMERICA . they said all the ****ing stuff about the indians lived in America. wake up.
I think we are pretty much done talking. The claims about the holocaust not happening were debunked, my grandparents worked in those camps and saw it happen, just claiming they didn't happen is sheer ignorance. Like I said, I understand you got something against the jews, but don't start lecturing me about my own history with information that is far from correct.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. It's put on there by retards like daywalker or jehova's witnesses or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
The point is not the thread lol I don't mind there being one or not, I just found cold that you said: People die everyday anyways

True, they do, even innocents. Yes it is a common thing. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't care, just because it happens alot

It's about lives we're talking
I cared 10 years ago, 9 years ago, hell even 8 years ago but after that I just went like "are they still on about that?". It's a sad thing what happened but dear God this crap keeps popping up everywhere.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 01:59   #55
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Building 7 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akpnIFK-RM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ET...1&feature=fvwp
I've seen this particular event several times, and there is definitely something very suspicious about it. Anyone who says that this building was part of the fallout is full of ****.
The video mentions a $15,000,000 security upgrade to the building. More like they prepped the building for implosion. It is clearly professionally demolished. The twin towers were also having work done to them 2 weeks prior to the event.
You can't even stamp this a conspiracy. You can see it with your own 2 eyes.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 09-14-2011 at 02:02.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 02:03   #56
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 02:10   #57
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Don't you have botter threads to delete Mr. delegated to a chat forum GM lol

Loser.

Get back to work so more people like Deto and myself quit the game.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 09-14-2011 at 02:14.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 02:38   #58
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
lol at egys hating on jews
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 04:33   #59
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
*waits for Lotak to post*
I think he intuitively knows when people are talking about Jews on the forum.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 04:40   #60
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: