Old 08-27-2008, 21:26   #1
Fairygirl590

Fairygirl590 is on a distinguished road
Server merge- Cerberus and Gryphon

I have been told via email this will be taken seriously and this is where i should post it.

This server merge is a big problem for a lot of people in the cerberus sever. Here are some reasons why it will force some people to quit.

1. I live in australia along with a large number of people from cerberus, already our ping on idle movement is 250 or there abouts, forcing us into a server with more people hence doubling the number of people logged in, will dc us constantly and lag us to the point where playing and Guildwar is pointless.

The reason me and my friends (and probably the rest of the australians) chose cerberus is becuase its low on the number of players which gives us better gameplay.

2. I'm sure a lot of u would know how i feel when i say i've spent a lot of money on this game and quitting is the last thing i want to do, not to mention how disgusted i would be with this company if they forced their income to quit.

3. Market prices/ nobility ranks everything is set at a major disadvantage for us in cerberus. If you check the prices in Gryphon, they are much higher which means our nobility ranks which have been so hard to get to as it is will be pushed aside to a richer server whom has double our donations.

This topic is so TQ can fully understand us if we do not want to merge, All fellow Cerberus players can post here what they think. Please leave your in game name.

-Fairygirl590
Fairygirl590 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:39   #2
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to meet new people and all, but not overload the lag and server >.<

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:41   #3
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
the only thing i hate about server merges is that nobility gets pwnt and people who were kings become dukes or even worst
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:43   #4
svrngr53
Caveman

svrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to svrngr53
screw that not getting my sig on that i want a merge
Old 08-27-2008, 21:45   #5
PrinceOfTheDeaf
Potd

PrinceOfTheDeaf is on a distinguished road
meh

Im right along with merging, and honestly ive only meet/heard of a few aussi players. merging will be fun seeing how there will be fresh "blood"
"Grace is my destiny, but pride is my home. Your words have called me from my comfort. I’ll give you my life, if you’ll hold it in your truth, because truth is the pursuit that captivates my soul. And, teacher, to be honest, I am very afraid."-ForToday- Nicodemus

-------------------------------
PrinceOfTheDeaf
99-o-o War-War-Tro.

InnerSanctum<all.
Dreams~Justice.
--------------------------------
Myths~Cerberus/Gryphon
PrinceOfTheDeaf=Dead.
PrinceOfTheDeaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:47   #6
PrinceOfTheDeaf
Potd

PrinceOfTheDeaf is on a distinguished road
Oh and also, no matter how much you complain to tq, the server merge is gonna happen, ive seen it where hundreds of players complained and they got merged.
"Grace is my destiny, but pride is my home. Your words have called me from my comfort. I’ll give you my life, if you’ll hold it in your truth, because truth is the pursuit that captivates my soul. And, teacher, to be honest, I am very afraid."-ForToday- Nicodemus

-------------------------------
PrinceOfTheDeaf
99-o-o War-War-Tro.

InnerSanctum<all.
Dreams~Justice.
--------------------------------
Myths~Cerberus/Gryphon
PrinceOfTheDeaf=Dead.
PrinceOfTheDeaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 06:36   #7
Mrbigshot
Cowboy!

Mrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond reputeMrbigshot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
the only thing i hate about server merges is that nobility gets pwnt and people who were kings become dukes or even worst
That is the only thing I cannot wait to see. I saw the flaw when it came out, soon 7 potency instead of being 80m...will be 300m... Excuse the smugness.

I've always said that the board, for me, only seperates the greedy powerhungry people from the cool high level people.
Final Result (No DBs):
Character Name: mrbigshot
Character Level: 124-127
Equipment:
Super Corronet Level 120 [+4](1-Socket/SDG)
Elite Necklace Level 120 [+4]
Super Ring Level 117 [+5](1-Socket/RDG)
Super Club Level 120 [+5](2-Socket/RDG, SDG)
Super Armour Level 120 |Black|[+5](1-Socket/SDG)
Super Sword Level 120 [+4](2-Socket/RDG,RDG)
Elite Boots Level 120 [+3]
MagicalBottle
Mrbigshot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 06:52   #8
demonwind
Banned

demonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond repute
i still say you cant stop it cuz too many ppl say they want it

even tho as soon as we get there everyone on our server will get their asses handed to them since gryphon has so many bulking tros machine the only dude that can stand a chance and he will lose to omen cuz omen is full -7 with 280 pot

machine has what 3 blessed items?

theres too many ppl on gryphon that bulk compared to the ppl who buy dbs on cerberus
demonwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 08:51   #9
svrngr53
Caveman

svrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonwind View Post

even tho as soon as we get there everyone on our server will get their asses handed to them since gryphon has so many bulking tros machine the only dude that can stand a chance and he will lose to omen cuz omen is full -7 with 280 pot

theres too many ppl on gryphon that bulk compared to the ppl who buy dbs on cerberus
so what you won win part of it then go to the easy winning side. if you dont want a challenge dont play anymore.i find it seriously funny how everyone *****es and moans because the all mighty machine isnt going to be top dog and they have 2 trojans with the same pot. you werent freaking out when machine wasnt on our side and we were winning. so whats the difference
Old 08-29-2008, 01:52   #10
tristnogivafuk
Victory

tristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonwind View Post

Just to clarify,its at least 5 and they are all getting blessed,and ofcourse he isn't stopping with the current +12s he has ^^

Anyway theres pros and cons with the merge,i'd be happy with merge or not lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
**** you to TQ u can lick every part of my left nut, your not worth both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGod View Post
i dont paypal, i take what i want. take nemo for example, stupiest mother ****er on planet earth.

Last edited by tristnogivafuk; 08-29-2008 at 01:55.
tristnogivafuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:43   #11
demonwind
Banned

demonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonwind has a reputation beyond repute
but thats jsut the point fairy they want our nobility and stuff to be pushed aside this is just another way to make money for them

im against it
Old 08-27-2008, 21:44   #12
demonwind
Banned

if they do merge us it should be with a server with similar status close to same amount of db buyers and so forth
Old 08-27-2008, 21:46   #13
KABITO!
O_o YOU!

KABITO! is on a distinguished road
I agree with you 100%

My ping, on a good day, is around 300-550, merging one very active server with another very active server will, as you said, increase the lag and disconnection rate almost tenfold.

With dragonballs being just about 16m in Gryphon server alot of hopefulls are probably either buying a pack or two, or buying up dragonballs in Cerberus in the hope that when we go to Gryphon Db's will still be 16m and they will make a nice profit. The way I see it, there will be so many people doing this that Db's will almost instanly fall right down to were they are on Cerberus or even lower killing the economy in Gryphon.

Nothing against the people of Gryphon of course, it's just in both our best intrests a merge would not be good for either one of us.

My name is in my signature
Potency: What's it to ya?! o.O

Server: Gryphon/Cerberus

Currently: Sleeping *zzzz*
KABITO! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:47   #14
SleepingForest

SleepingForest is on a distinguished road
I really am not looking forward to a Merge, why cant we just be left alone.
Everyone on Cerberus agrees that a Merge is bad *except for GW addicted players. Having to memorize new prices, re-do Friends List, re-do ally list, make new connections, and get totally pwned by ppl for a different server. NO THANK YOU.

Besides if Fairygirl590 quits I lose 11 extra pot and that is hard for a lvl 130 arch with beastly gears to get. She's a super mentor >_<

I vote NO to the server Merge.

*BTW my char name is the same as my user name*

Last edited by SleepingForest; 08-27-2008 at 21:51.
SleepingForest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:50   #15
svrngr53
Caveman

ill see yall sep 2 on our new home ill have a different name but im sure i can be found easy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: