Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 00:45   #151
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys, I know some of you cannot run Conquer on win7 fluently. We are working on fixing this problem now. But to make our work process faster, would you guys mind to tell what version of win7 are you using now and having problem with Conquer? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:30   #152
tbone92
Teh Kraken

tbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to tbone92 Send a message via AIM to tbone92 Send a message via MSN to tbone92 Send a message via Yahoo to tbone92 Send a message via Skype™ to tbone92
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Hey guys, I know some of you cannot run Conquer on win7 fluently. We are working on fixing this problem now. But to make our work process faster, would you guys mind to tell what version of win7 are you using now and having problem with Conquer? Thanks in advance.
I'm running OEM Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and I got it working just fine after renaming the anti-virus folder.

Nature - Lightning:

Kraken - Trojan-Warrior-Trojan - 130-130-127 - Main
KrakSeller - Archer - 132 - Semi-retired
Antoinette - Water-Water - 126-112 - Stigger
[New project] - Water - 121 - Secret

Last edited by tbone92; 11-11-2009 at 01:54. Reason: Forgot the 64-bit
tbone92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 01:53   #153
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
RTM-Ultimate 7600 x86 no problems as usual will update to Final Professional x64 soon I'll check later after update

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 18:42   #154
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed_69 View Post
Same for me. I'd say it's more of a CO problem than a Microsoft problem...

Another reason why you should hire people who dont utterly fail to program games which provide more then enough money to hire people who arent more retarded then a brainless, blind and deaf version of stephen hawking, after a motorbike crash. kthx
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆§ό™: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆§ό™: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆§ό™: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆§ό™: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆§ό™: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆§ό™: my vids will be approved
ƒlare~speaks~to~G䆆§ό™: even Zortan said you aimbot
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2009, 18:51   #155
Nahiku

Nahiku is a name known to allNahiku is a name known to allNahiku is a name known to allNahiku is a name known to allNahiku is a name known to allNahiku is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post

Another reason why you should hire people who dont utterly fail to program games which provide more then enough money to hire people who arent more retarded then a brainless, blind and deaf version of stephen hawking, after a motorbike crash. kthx
The irony of your post is killing me. All that is one sentence... lmao
Nahiku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2009, 18:57   #156
TehNub
I'm Bored

TehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond reputeTehNub has a reputation beyond repute
I'm running OEM Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, and yea after I removed the anti-virus thing u guys made it works, although every so often it freezes for a second
TehNub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2009, 20:30   #157
JaredSavoie

JaredSavoie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to JaredSavoie Send a message via Yahoo to JaredSavoie
Cant even install.

It wont even let me install CO on windows 7... I made the mistake of uninstalling it when i upgraded... ill go to start it up and it wont start.

Dragon-Cinderella-Snow White

Super +6 -1 SDG SDG CORO
Super +5 -3 SDG SDG NECKY
Super +6 -1 SDG SDG ATTACK RING
Super +5 -1 SDG SDG BLADE
Super +5 -1 SDG SDG TRO ARMOR
Super +5 -3 SDG SDG CLUB
Super +6 -3 SDG SDG BOOTS
FULL SDG ENCHANTS
JaredSavoie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 16:54   #158
JaredSavoie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxVxx View Post
I have Conquer working in Windows 7 Beta, but its hella slow. 4 to 5 fps and complete screen freeze every 20 seconds or so

I know its only Beta but I hope this is resolved soon. Conquer runs fine in Vista btw, so obviously a compatability problem that TQ hasn't looked at yet

And oh, Im using the latest ATI drivers that support Windows 7. Other games work fine, its just Conquer
I'm having the same problem did you ever get this fixed?

Super +6 -1 SDG SDG CORO
Super +5 -3 SDG SDG CLUB
FULL SDG ENCHANTS
Old 11-16-2009, 18:13   #159
JaredSavoie

im runing windows 7 32 bit home premium

Super +6 -1 SDG SDG CORO
Super +5 -3 SDG SDG CLUB
FULL SDG ENCHANTS
Old 11-19-2009, 02:40   #160
ANFO
o_o"

ANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to behold
I haz Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, after doing the fix on this thread i manage to get to open the client, but as soon as i login the client just crashes.. i think i'll have to wait for the "next" patch that has a fix for people like me =/
ANFO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:27   #161
tbone92
Teh Kraken

tbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to tbone92 Send a message via AIM to tbone92 Send a message via MSN to tbone92 Send a message via Yahoo to tbone92 Send a message via Skype™ to tbone92
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANFO View Post
I haz Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, after doing the fix on this thread i manage to get to open the client, but as soon as i login the client just crashes.. i think i'll have to wait for the "next" patch that has a fix for people like me =/
I posted a fix for that about 5 times. Uninstall, delete CO folder, reinstall, get rid of anti-virus folder, DO NOT open, manual patch and you're good to go.

Nature - Lightning:

Old 11-20-2009, 04:52   #162
ANFO
o_o"

ANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to beholdANFO is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone92 View Post
I posted a fix for that about 5 times. Uninstall, delete CO folder, reinstall, get rid of anti-virus folder, DO NOT open, manual patch and you're good to go.
Kay.. Well i don't check the forums regularly.. seeing as my post count is low for the length of time i created this account.

I will try what you have just explained to me and get back to you.

P.S Manual patches don't work for W7 64-Bit anyway.
ANFO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2009, 10:11   #163
tbone92
Teh Kraken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANFO View Post
Kay.. Well i don't check the forums regularly.. seeing as my post count is low for the length of time i created this account.

I will try what you have just explained to me and get back to you.

P.S Manual patches don't work for W7 64-Bit anyway.
How did I use the manual patch then? I'd say it works just fine with 64-bit. Better than autopatch.

Nature - Lightning:

Old 11-20-2009, 10:56   #164
jslickman26

jslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond reputejslickman26 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I included all the info you normal ask for in the attachment. The only problem I seem to be is with my FPS. With Vista had 39-40 fps, currently with Win7 have 32-33 fps. Other than that it seems to work just fine minus the anti-trojan scanner.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (42.1 KB, 289 views)
jslickman26 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2009, 12:09   #165
BuLLiT[F]

BuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond repute
Problem:
Not having a steady fps.
What version of Windows:
7 Professional OEM

FIX IT fffuuuu

Light:
Arik: 130+ Archer
Kira: Arch>War>Fire 130+ 321BP
Kira>Kira Nin>War>Fire xxx Working on it

Sucklist: BR's, EGY's, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elminster View Post
I can legpress just under 700 lbs, squat is about the same.
BuLLiT[F] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: