Old 01-11-2010, 04:22   #1
ak007

ak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond repute
+12 full filled inventory II

-most of you thought that ss i have posted in deleted thread was fake,most of you asked me to show server name.
-the mod who deleted the previous thread though that ss was fake to and from pvt server,he just deleted it without talking with me to make sure if it was fake or real.
now,
-for all of you,no one come saying i posted the ss caontaing the srver name in order to just show.
-for that mod,what you did was wrong,you should talk with the thread starter to make sure first,and then delete the thread if there something wrong.and i think that you should appologize for what you did
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	48677638.jpg
Views:	1344
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	128604  

Last edited by ak007; 01-11-2010 at 04:26.
ak007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 04:32   #2
Slaugh
Quitted

Slaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond reputeSlaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Dauym... Come to sunshine and I'll be your best friend ^_^ Haha
Slaugh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 04:34   #3
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
+11 clup and elite spear, very noop bro
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 04:42   #4
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Could still be easilly a fake replica of the server:P
Even so a full inventory of +12 isn't something to be very proud of unless TQ didn't make a cent from it all.

Last edited by Raiujin; 01-11-2010 at 04:48.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 04:46   #5
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak007 View Post
-most of you thought that ss i have posted in deleted thread was fake,most of you asked me to show server name.
-the mod who deleted the previous thread though that ss was fake to and from pvt server,he just deleted it without talking with me to make sure if it was fake or real.
now,
-for all of you,no one come saying i posted the ss caontaing the srver name in order to just show.
-for that mod,what you did was wrong,you should talk with the thread starter to make sure first,and then delete the thread if there something wrong.and i think that you should appologize for what you did
Just one question.

What is the point in having all these gears?
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 04:48   #6
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Its a fake obviously. Its very easy to change your server name.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 04:52   #7
crue1

crue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond reputecrue1 has a reputation beyond repute
you are a total e-gangster from the ghetto of phoenix castle. i totally respect you.

edit; to get 1 +8 boots/earrings/necky is hard enough, yet this guy has 2 of each as a +12. LOL
along that, he has 4 pairs of +12 talismans and it's hard enough to get yourself a pair of +12 talis.
and to add even more, he has +12 horses. i'd want to name more but it's quite explainable at this point that its likely fake

Last edited by crue1; 01-11-2010 at 05:00.
crue1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 05:08   #8
Jerri
Banned

Location: SUOMI PERKELE!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 14 533 + 113 = 26 161
Jerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt its fake.

People just lent him the gear. People with +12 gear can lend them out as much as they want without fear of losing them, since usually they've bulked enough to make sure TQ helps them.
Jerri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 05:14   #9
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
After reviewing you servers top players you may be telling the truth. Did you win the demon boxes? Your talking to another person from the top ninja board too. I would suspect jerri is correct on this one.

Edit: Your avatar amuses me =)
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 05:17   #10
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Well this one is just a cheap edit. But i could put in any server name here if i would have any good screenshot to copy it from
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ff.GIF
Views:	747
Size:	351.4 KB
ID:	128605  

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 05:34   #11
Bud Light
Banned

Bud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond reputeBud Light has a reputation beyond repute
Just a crapy edit in paint in 1 min.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	48677638.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	128606  
Bud Light is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 06:06   #12
C°mbat
One Chance

C°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to C°mbat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
Its a fake obviously. Its very easy to change your server name.
Yeah its called a "Conquer Private Server" wicth a noob like him has to play to get those gears cause he cant afford to get them on real conquer
C°mbat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 06:09   #13
Jerri
Banned

Location: SUOMI PERKELE!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 14 533 + 113 = 26 161
Jerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by C°mbat View Post
Yeah its called a "Conquer Private Server" wicth a noob like him has to play to get those gears cause he cant afford to get them on real conquer
Anyone who would have gear like that in real CO should immidiately go end their own life.
Jerri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 06:12   #14
C°mbat
One Chance

C°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond reputeC°mbat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to C°mbat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
Anyone who would have gear like that in real CO should immidiately go end their own life.
#Agreed
Yeah it just goes to show they ant got a life at all...
C°mbat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 06:26   #15
anthony14
Shiva4eva

anthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak007 View Post
now,
details.
1) +12 horse
2) +12 spear (lets assume its 2 sock w/ 2 super gems)
3) Queen (+12 on battle power)
4) level 137 (assumed)
5) 2nd reborn pure ninja (we can see at F9 the counter kill)
6) Manager (max battle power shared in guild is "15, see the link http://co.91.com/guide/guides/calculate.shtml)

doing some simple addition.

137 (max level)
+12 (queen bp)
+18 (elite spear 2 sock w/ 2 super gems; 3 points for elite, 12 points for plus, 2 points for 2 socket and another 2 points for super gems)
+12 (golden steed)
+10 (2nd reborn points)
+15 (guild battle power)

= 204 (max battle power he should have w/ the gears he is wearing)

therefor, this is fake. *solved*

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: