Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 00:39   #76
Zepy
ImmortalMe

Zepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond repute
ok nerf dodge so that a full 2 sock archer +7 talismans can acctualy kill some players in gw coes i do only 100-120 dmg in gw on players with 14k hp !

Water 130 . Trojan 130 . Archer 137
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%

IceDragon working
Ninja 132 ___ War 134
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 35%

Let Go of your hate !
Zepy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 07:32   #77
dravensf

dravensf is on a distinguished road
why i am leaving the game

thanks to all the PK'er out there killing me poisoning me and ganking my kills when i am trying to do my training quests i am going back to WoW at least there unless you set yourself up for PVP you will can NOT BE ATTACKED! I hope all you PK'ers are happy that the Conquer lost a player. and until the people who created the game makes it so that people who are on peace mode can not be PKed i will not be coming back.
dravensf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2009, 01:43   #78
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dravensf View Post
thanks to all the PK'er out there killing me poisoning me and ganking my kills when i am trying to do my training quests i am going back to WoW at least there unless you set yourself up for PVP you will can NOT BE ATTACKED! I hope all you PK'ers are happy that the Conquer lost a player. and until the people who created the game makes it so that people who are on peace mode can not be PKed i will not be coming back.
So i guess you will never come back.
This game wouldnt be posible without a free pk system. Someone spam you/ks/sit on items droped for you/ or arnnoy you in other way so you can kill him. Imagine what it would be if you couldnt. So they just took the easy way, instead of fixing all that bull**** they just made it free to pk and so its up to us to deal with it.

Blessing is pure bull****. Imagine you are regular non buyer warior. You take exp pot, you go to good spawn, you start superman and some blessed noob comes. Thats it. Game ower, you can go now to another spawn and your double exp time gets wasted. Unless you dont care how long you will be cursed its either you loose or you loose. So just go buy DBs and get blessed you noob.

And why people say TQ care only about money? TQ dont care about money too. I mean they screwed the game so much and they put so litlle eforts into it that even bulkers quit. Bulkers quit - TQ loose money. So how can you say they care about money? They care only about themselves. So they could get enough profit with least eforts posible.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 22:22   #79
TheSweetness

TheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSweetness has a reputation beyond repute
Why are there horses without the ability to attack other people atop of them? There's no point to the abilities given if there's no attacking of other folks involved. :|
TheSweetness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 20:36   #80
JinYong

JinYong is just really niceJinYong is just really niceJinYong is just really niceJinYong is just really niceJinYong is just really nice
TO : TQ and Conquer Staff

you guy just suck.

CO 1.0 ROCK ( BEST MMOPG EVER ) I come I see I conquer!
CO 2.0 = Suck (Worest MMOPG EVER) I come I Fog I Zap! and I Conquer
CO 3.0 ? Just kill yourself please...I come I see I just wanna quit.

Thank You for Reading...

Played Since Super Item or 1 Soc OWN!!!
JinYong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 20:40   #81
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Your meaningless in the eyes of everyone but your mother.

Kill yourself, please.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 20:49   #82
~Gallade~

~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute
There is an official complaints thread, i suggest you use it.
~Gallade~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 21:47   #83
CID

CID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinYong View Post
you guy just suck.

Thank You for Reading...

Just for clarification; are you saying they are going to make Conquer 3.0?

Also, as an individual with no power to back up your claims, your opinion is indifferent to TQ Digital.
CID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 22:12   #84
GIVEmeCOOKIEplz
Banned

GIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you guy just suck.

Thank You for Reading...

Amen to that!
GIVEmeCOOKIEplz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 22:33   #85
basaba

basaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond reputebasaba has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you guy just suck.

Thank You for Reading...

nah they don't suck. They made people sucked. Apparently, they have been still making profit to be able to implement and update Conquer. If Conquer 3.0 comes out, it is just an another great achievement for TQ.

CO 1.0. how much did super 1 skt or 2skt item cost? hmmm1-3 bulks

CO 2.0 how much did super 2kt +12 -7 cost? hmmm 4 bulks-5bulks

CO 2.0+ how much does super 2skt +12 -7 cost now? hmmm 1-2bulks?

C0 3.0 hmmm TQ rules ! We sucks!

NOTE:think about it. There ain't free stuff around here. If people among us didn't pay them, there would be no existence of CO.

Last edited by basaba; 09-29-2009 at 22:37.
basaba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 06:53   #86
tenhagen17
|FinalD|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basaba View Post
nah they don't suck. They made people sucked. Apparently, they have been still making profit to be able to implement and update Conquer. If Conquer 3.0 comes out, it is just an another great achievement for TQ.

CO 1.0. how much did super 1 skt or 2skt item cost? hmmm1-3 bulks

CO 2.0 how much did super 2kt +12 -7 cost? hmmm 4 bulks-5bulks

CO 2.0+ how much does super 2skt +12 -7 cost now? hmmm 1-2bulks?

C0 3.0 hmmm TQ rules ! We sucks!

NOTE:think about it. There ain't free stuff around here. If people among us didn't pay them, there would be no existence of CO.
Well in fact it wasn't that hard to get super 1-socket items... 6-8 Dbs and 10 metscrolls and you had one >.>

Just metspam L15 items in Tc
Old 09-30-2009, 07:37   #87
AngelsEyes

AngelsEyes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
you guy just suck.

CO 1.0 ROCK ( BEST MMOPG EVER ) I come I see I made a Trojan!

Thank You for Reading...

Fixed
AngelsEyes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 08:01   #88
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you guy just suck.

Thank You for Reading...

Astonishing story lad.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 08:35   #89
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
Well in fact it wasn't that hard to get super 1-socket items... 6-8 Dbs and 10 metscrolls and you had one >.>

Just metspam L15 items in Tc
^-i agree

but i also agree with OP

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 09:33   #90
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you guy just suck.

Thank You for Reading...

No **** Sherlock

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: