Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.31 average. Display Modes
Old 09-12-2006, 22:43   #601
Zeld
bawww

Zeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by The Emperor
Theif D:

**** you and your ****ty peps.
Zeld is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2006, 01:42   #602
Suicune
Goover

Suicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond repute
Kawaii!!!
Tro-War-Tro

QUIT
Suicune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2006, 06:24   #603
ArrowsUnited
forum vet

ArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ArrowsUnited
Quote:
Originally posted by knowhow11
Hey! New kid on the block! Hehe…

Here is a little about me:

28 years old.
Bachelors degree in Business Information Systems.
Recently married with no kids.
I started programming when I was 18 years-old. I Started with C++, VB, JAVA and a little bit of Delphi.

That is me
er welcome.
heres some tips on becoming a good member here.
read some posts
always search b4 making a REAL topic
learn what kind of spam is acceptable and what gets you flamed.
get a good avatar
add teh hart hyrulexx bunneh into your signature
add some GOOD quotes to your signature.

and welcome, again
Old 09-13-2006, 06:48   #604
hyrulexx
Nani?

hyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond repute
uhg, i had my "this is relevant to my interests" cat pic posted, but the "upgrade made it disapear, and we cant attach till tomarrow -.-
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi
* Anime exists. Therefore, the SOS Brigade exists. Therefore, Haruhi exists.

* Various unnamed, trustworthy sources have cited Haruhi's abilities akin to, if not already a "God".

* God exists.

* Therefore, Haruhi is God.

This logic is infallible and irreversible. Those who dare undermine the teachings of Haruhiism shall be cast into the depths of Haruhi's Eternal Pit of Melancholy and Sadness.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, CITIZEN! TO DIE FOR THE SOS BRIGADE IS TO LIVE FOREVER!
hyrulexx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2006, 07:07   #605
Zeld
bawww

Zeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond repute
What the ****?! NO ATTACHMENTS?!

Old 09-13-2006, 09:47   #606
oddworld
Sachi

oddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond reputeoddworld has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ArrowsUnited
er welcome.
heres some tips on becoming a good member here.
read some posts
always search b4 making a REAL topic
learn what kind of spam is acceptable and what gets you flamed.
get a good avatar
add some GOOD quotes to your signature.

and welcome, again
I haf no bunna

but I still <3 hryule

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhang(freedom)
Contrary to popular belief, the OT community cannot control you mother's mind.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ginalina
I could lend you a bra and we could stuff them with toilet paper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoT Young One View Post
SO IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!! OMG I HATE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!
oddworld is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2006, 09:56   #607
hyrulexx
Nani?

hyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by oddworld
I haf no bunna

but I still <3 hryule
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi

* Various unnamed, trustworthy sources have cited Haruhi's abilities akin to, if not already a "God".

* God exists.

This logic is infallible and irreversible. Those who dare undermine the teachings of Haruhiism shall be cast into the depths of Haruhi's Eternal Pit of Melancholy and Sadness.

Old 09-13-2006, 23:16   #608
~PoLka*DoTz~
LALALA

~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by oddworld
I haf no bunna

but I still <3 hryule
how come hyrule didnt tell ya off for not typing his way?
Old 09-13-2006, 23:49   #609
Suicune
Goover

Suicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ArrowsUnited

I want one...
Tro-War-Tro

QUIT
Suicune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2006, 01:23   #610
hyrulexx
Nani?

Quote:
Originally posted by ~PoLka*DoTz~
how come hyrule didnt tell ya off for not typing his way?
beacuse he types like a normal human being 80% of the time

the 20% just messing around and spamming (usually with me) =\
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi

* God exists.

Old 09-14-2006, 02:30   #611
~PoLka*DoTz~
LALALA

~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute~PoLka*DoTz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by hyrulexx
beacuse he types like a normal human being 80% of the time

the 20% just messing around and spamming (usually with me) =\
my typing isnt by far from his =P ... and u tell me off =[
Old 09-14-2006, 03:56   #612
Zeld
bawww

Quote:
Originally posted by ~PoLka*DoTz~
my typing isnt by far from his =P ... and u tell me off =[
Yeah, but you type it when talking normally. We do it when we want to act weird and say stuff like "LOL U IS STOOOPIDED LOL" or "I HAF L33T AIMHAX" etc.

Old 09-14-2006, 03:57   #613
hyrulexx
Nani?

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeld
Yeah, but you type it when talking normally. We do it when we want to act weird and say stuff like "LOL U IS STOOOPIDED LOL" or "I HAF L33T AIMHAX" etc.
Z OR R TWICE
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi

* God exists.

Old 09-14-2006, 04:02   #614
Zeld
bawww

Quote:
Originally posted by hyrulexx
Z OR R TWICE
That, too.

RIIISSE AND SHIINEE, MR. FREEMAN. RISE AAND SH..INE.

NOT THAT I WISH TO IMPLY THAT YOU HHAVE BEEN S...LEEPING ON... THE JOB. NO ONE IS MORE DESSERVING OF A RESSST, AND AALL THE EFFORT ON THE WORLD WOULD HAVE GONE TO WASSTE.. Kkkhhh... WELL, LETS JUSST SAY YOUR HOUR HASS COME AGAIN.

THE RIGHT MAN IN THE WRONG PLACE CAN MAKE AAaall THE DIFFERENCE IN THE W-WORLD. SO WAKE UP, MR. FREMAN. WAKE UP, AND.. SMELL THE ASHHEESSS.

Old 09-14-2006, 04:03   #615
hyrulexx
Nani?

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeld
That, too.

RIIISSE AND SHIINEE, MR. FREEMAN. RISE AAND SH..INE.

NOT THAT I WISH TO IMPLY THAT YOU HHAVE BEEN S...LEEPING ON... THE JOB. NO ONE IS MORE DESSERVING OF A RESSST, AND AALL THE EFFORT ON THE WORLD WOULD HAVE GONE TO WASSTE.. Kkkhhh... WELL, LETS JUSST SAY YOUR HOUR HASS COME AGAIN.

THE RIGHT MAN IN THE WRONG PLACE CAN MAKE AAaall THE DIFFERENCE IN THE W-WORLD. SO WAKE UP, MR. FREMAN. WAKE UP, AND.. SMELL THE ASHHEESSS.
needs more cowbell
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi

* God exists.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: