Old 12-10-2017, 14:22   #1
anti90

anti90 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation counqerer veteran...

hello everyone
i wanted to say that i've came back to see counqer online after 14 years (and alot have changed)
i remember it took me weeks to get to level 30 , i remember the warrior class named guard, and the trojan couldn't use dual handed untill specific level. i remember meny weapons and armor, i remember grinding and questing...now i installed it, and it took me 5 minuts to hit lvl 61...where is the counqer i love? i mean awesome that there are new classes (like toaist insteade of water and fire) (and pirate and ninja, theese are new) but none the less, i miss the grinding... whats next? auto leveling bot? is this some 5550x rates MU clone?
anyway to make it 1x? or alteast 5x? and how to make a new class? i mean i made one, but i cannot go back to class select or make a new char slot???
and what does LOW-HD , med HD and high HD means?
-regards
anti90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2018, 10:31   #2
HerbNerd

HerbNerd is on a distinguished road
I agree

I also use to play conquer online about 10 years ago... and it seems as though only on the new servers is the EXP rate heavily modified.

I created a character on a different less populated server and it took me 2 weeks to get to lvl 100
Old 03-07-2018, 20:03   #3
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
If you autohunt when not at the computer it should only take a few days to get to level 100
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: