Old 07-24-2010, 10:07   #1
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
NWO Fuel

Here ya go, this is a web site all about conspiracys. From NWO to H1N1 being a coverup for radiation poisoning to Cans of food containing poison to planet x crashing into the earth. This is where youll find people just like you.

http://doomdaily.com

http://doomdaily.com/category/nwo/secret-society/
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 10:12   #2
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
I shall counter Planet X with

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc.../nutshell.html

muaha.

NWO.

EDIT: I have to say that website is very interesting.

Baby soup being served in China ?!
UFO's

Love it.

Last edited by Jaxx.; 07-24-2010 at 10:15.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 10:20   #3
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
I shall counter Planet X with

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc.../nutshell.html

muaha.

NWO.

EDIT: I have to say that website is very interesting.

Baby soup being served in China ?!
UFO's

Love it.
Careful if your minds weak you will become a believer. Lots of it they have scientific evidence to prove it.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:22   #4
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Careful if your minds weak you will become a believer. Lots of it they have scientific evidence to prove it.
No they twist science to make you think their proving something

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 10:23   #5
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
No they twist science to make you think their proving something
Haha knew I should have put the "" in "scientific evidence"
Old 07-24-2010, 10:24   #6
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The evidence is to over whelming on this website...cant resist to believe in nwo......akkjnhsluidbsdbasudhbsahdbasdihas

*Open eyes slowly*

Hi, my name is Jaxx, I believe in the NWO.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:25   #7
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
The evidence is to over whelming on this website...cant resist to believe in nwo......akkjnhsluidbsdbasudhbsahdbasdihas

*Open eyes slowly*

Hi, my name is Jaxx, I believe in the NWO.
Join us

Edit: haha did you hear alex johns saying he snuck in the Bohemian Club and apparently they are all ***s and have homosexual orgys. Really watch it makes me laugh how he goes on saying that these are the "eite", then changes to how they have *** orgys hahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g96DIi57l_I

Last edited by Erikuasu; 07-24-2010 at 10:28.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:29   #8
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Even Jaxx believes in the NWO now, that must mean ... it is real

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 10:44   #9
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Here ya go, this is a web site all about conspiracys. From NWO to H1N1 being a coverup for radiation poisoning to Cans of food containing poison to planet x crashing into the earth. This is where youll find people just like you.

http://doomdaily.com

http://doomdaily.com/category/nwo/secret-society/
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vader.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	136410

* Darth Vader walks in*

Yes my student the force is strong with in you * Breathing sound*

You are entering the dark side

*Breathing sound*

Once you enter, your minds will be open to other possibilities or reality and the more you resist this by trying to prove that there is no power in the dark side

*Breathing sound*

You will find that your hunger for this knowledge will grow.

So my students go forth and destroy the dark side with your research

*Breathing sound*

However don't allow your self to be consumed and changed into the one thing your trying to destroy.

*breathing sound*

In the end there is no Good or evil only intention.

XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 12:48   #10
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Attachment 136410

* Darth Vader walks in*

Yes my student the force is strong with in you * Breathing sound*

You are entering the dark side

*Breathing sound*

Once you enter, your minds will be open to other possibilities or reality and the more you resist this by trying to prove that there is no power in the dark side

*Breathing sound*

You will find that your hunger for this knowledge will grow.

So my students go forth and destroy the dark side with your research

*Breathing sound*

However don't allow your self to be consumed and changed into the one thing your trying to destroy.

*breathing sound*

In the end there is no Good or evil only intention.

Yo my main man dayloser, you want to have a bet over this NWO stuff in September.

You in?

If you are shut write back bro, I have a great proposition.
Old 07-24-2010, 13:01   #11
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yo my main man dayloser, you want to have a bet over this NWO stuff in September.

You in?

If you are shut write back bro, I have a great proposition.
You sure?

I know that the USA has alot of Bonds maturing in Sept and the interest has to be paid on it along with the bonds.

Now I hear the Federal Reserve has taken over ALL MONETARY CONTROL so yea I think were safe to say that USA will have a tuff time in SEPT.

Will they pump more Stimulus(US Borrowing money from the Federal reserve) well its not like they're going to be able to borrow it from China and other countries they're broke.

So yea listen to me here now.

INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION

Its coming soon and at 30 trillion dollar debt that going to be incredible.

Everything in America is going to become very very very expensive.

When you understand what the federal reserve does and how it creates inflation then you will see that this bet is one I will take.
Old 07-24-2010, 13:26   #12
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Join us

Edit: haha did you hear alex johns saying he snuck in the Bohemian Club and apparently they are all ***s and have homosexual orgys. Really watch it makes me laugh how he goes on saying that these are the "eite", then changes to how they have *** orgys hahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g96DIi57l_I
My fav podcast, "skeptiod" actually mentions alex jones and how he talks about the bohemian club.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4131

I suggest to listen to it, its hard to read sarcasm when Brian Dunning uses it.

Quote:
You sure?
Can you give me a clear answer like yes or no.

Are you in on a bet between you and me.

Yes or no.
Old 07-24-2010, 13:28   #13
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
You sure?

I know that the USA has alot of Bonds maturing in Sept and the interest has to be paid on it along with the bonds.

Now I hear the Federal Reserve has taken over ALL MONETARY CONTROL so yea I think were safe to say that USA will have a tuff time in SEPT.

Will they pump more Stimulus(US Borrowing money from the Federal reserve) well its not like they're going to be able to borrow it from China and other countries they're broke.

So yea listen to me here now.

INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION INFLATION

Its coming soon and at 30 trillion dollar debt that going to be incredible.

Everything in America is going to become very very very expensive.

When you understand what the federal reserve does and how it creates inflation then you will see that this bet is one I will take.
Still doubt it. China isnt gonna drop the dollar. If they do and the us doesnt buy from them, who else will buy all the mickey d kids meal toys and other crap that breaks. There will be no inflation, and if there was it wouldnt suddenly happen in sept like that, it will take a little more time, and technically should be happening now. I work in retail and prices sure the hell are not going up so dont give me that crap.
Old 07-24-2010, 13:34   #14
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Still doubt it. China isnt gonna drop the dollar. If they do and the us doesnt buy from them, who else will buy all the mickey d kids meal toys and other crap that breaks. There will be no inflation, and if there was it wouldnt suddenly happen in sept like that, it will take a little more time, and technically should be happening now. I work in retail and prices sure the hell are not going up so dont give me that crap.
Ok by now I think your starting to see the level of control here. I'll give you a chance to understand it. Fabian control is small and incremental.Slow but steady.

China is now under control by being so independent on USA consumption. Things can get out of hand here quickly if China starts to find other ways of surviving.

China has been aggressively buying precious metals like gold and silver.They even compelled their citizens to make purchases (well the ones that don't work in the sweat shops)

China has also been pushing this new idea of basket of world currencies known as the SDR(Special drawing rights) as a hedge against the collapse of the USA.

Oh yea people have been getting ready for whats going to happen over there soon.
Old 07-24-2010, 13:40   #15
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Ok by now I think your starting to see the level of control here. I'll give you a chance to understand it. Fabian control is small and incremental.Slow but steady.

China is now under control by being so independent on USA consumption. Things can get out of hand here quickly if China starts to find other ways of surviving.

China has been aggressively buying precious metals like gold and silver.They even compelled their citizens to make purchases (well the ones that don't work in the sweat shops)

China has also been pushing this new idea of basket of world currencies known as the SDR(Special drawing rights) as a hedge against the collapse of the USA.

Oh yea people have been getting ready for whats going to happen over there soon.
Yeah yeah.... china bought up a ton of US treasurys. Well see, seriously doubt they have been secretly trying to destroy and take over the world though. The thing to do for the US would be to start making more companys that export goods to start making some of that money back, that would also provide more jobs and bring fresh money to the US economy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: