Old 01-31-2017, 20:55   #1
Spartan Laser

Spartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Laser has a reputation beyond repute
Perfection Composition

If I put like 10 +8 horses at once will it jump from 1 star to like hearts?
Spartan Laser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2017, 22:08   #2
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
You can put as much as you want on the first compose and reach as high as you can. So you could go like, from 1 star to 9 moon if you have enough +8 items.
But yeah, though I think 10 +8 horses will leave you somewhere with suns. And then you'll never be able to compose the horse again until you have all gear with equal suns.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2017, 22:07   #3
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
It may not go to suns, it only let me put it to the 9 moons when doing it all at once, so I have one extra +8 headgear left it would not take, it maybe because of the level cap of perfection or whatever

This is what it says on co site:
"it requires 12 pieces of equipment of 9 Moons in a server to unlock the Level Cap of Sun. Otherwise, players are not able to continue tempering."

So I think it maybe will depend on what others have done on your server.
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2017, 22:56   #4
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
It may not go to suns, it only let me put it to the 9 moons when doing it all at once, so I have one extra +8 headgear left it would not take, it maybe because of the level cap of perfection or whatever

This is what it says on co site:
"it requires 12 pieces of equipment of 9 Moons in a server to unlock the Level Cap of Sun. Otherwise, players are not able to continue tempering."

So I think it maybe will depend on what others have done on your server.
Yep, think its in the item rank window that u can see what is the max u can get on your server, and on the side it shows howclose it is to unlock the next one

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: