Old 10-11-2016, 19:06   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Decent fire tao build plz >.<

Hello... yes, I know, that topic has been discussed many times >.<

But what I see is either you go all spg for pvp and die too fast (magic attack and magic strike type fires) or you add up to 50 percent stg to stay alive (+final magic attack type fires).

What I would like to know is what would be a decent fire build for pvp and pvm, cuz I'm assuming that zapping monsters with +final magic attack can be kinda slow, but dunno for sure.

I don't want to go all spg, but I don't want to go all stg either hahaha I don't really know what to do *HELP!*

I read many things on the forum, but I am still very confused and undecided... Thinking to be duchess or princess.

I will have one +12 set and another +8/+7 set to use

Please, kind people of the forum, help me decide

Thank you
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2016, 00:11   #2
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post

But what I see is either you go all spg for pvp and die too fast (magic attack and magic strike type fires) or you add up to 50 percent stg to stay alive (+final magic attack type fires).

What I would like to know is what would be a decent fire build for pvp and pvm, cuz I'm assuming that zapping monsters with +final magic attack can be kinda slow, but dunno for sure.

I don't want to go all spg, but I don't want to go all stg either hahaha I don't really know what to do *HELP!*

I read many things on the forum, but I am still very confused and undecided... Thinking to be duchess or princess.

Thank you
- Chi: M-att, Final-M att, HP, Immu
- Jiang: M-att, HP, Immu
- Full spg set
- Full stg set in alt.
Go atleast prince on fire and get mentor bp. (M-attack is BP dependant)
- Create another water character (Earl)
- Use your stg set on your water for team events

OR
- Wait for the new hybrid class to come out.

The rest of specific details of builds can be found in alot of topics in the forums.
Old 10-12-2016, 00:19   #3
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
you have 2 set??

Quote:

Thank you
you have a +12 set and a +8 set? both for tao?
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2016, 00:22   #4
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
- Full spg set
- Full stg set in alt.

OR

The rest of specific details of builds can be found in alot of topics in the forums.
this is better compromise
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 10-12-2016, 01:37   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
- Full spg set
- Full stg set in alt.

OR

Hello Locky

I will try that.. and yes, I am working on a water too, but they are easier for chi and jiang I think.

She's not going to die too fast with full spg? You mean enter with stg set, then switch to the spg after the opponent has used his stamina?

Already waiting for that new class... I have stored a lot of arena points hoping that they sell bound equipment to compose them fast ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
you have a +12 set and a +8 set? both for tao?
Hello User

Huh... yes hahah >.< Cuz my sister will help with water sometimes

Thank you both for your help!
Old 10-12-2016, 01:44   #6
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
what locky said

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2016, 02:16   #7
USER1_74

btw

Quote:
Hello Locky

I will try that.. and yes, I am working on a water too, but they are easier for chi and jiang I think.

She's not going to die too fast with full spg? You mean enter with stg set, then switch to the spg after the opponent has used his stamina?

Already waiting for that new class... I have stored a lot of arena points hoping that they sell bound equipment to compose them fast ^_^

Hello User

Huh... yes hahah >.< Cuz my sister will help with water sometimes

Thank you both for your help!
im sure that after a while you will be bored
imo for real fun fire tao must be a monster glass cannon.(main equipement p7 soul with mag attack)
if you can afford alternate set -7p7 (soul p def) STG (48 or 50% STG) you can consider also mine and mofo build:

chi
mag att
mstrike
immu
hp

(mofo have break but u as princess maybe can go for immu)

Jang hu:
Mag attack (in all gates where is availlable)
Mstrike in all other

( dont care HP IMMU)

with 50% STG in alternate , p7-7 gears and 42k hp you can survive 1 hit from top chars. (for sure with 50stg reflect and xp shield u not died 24h /24h)

i still think that the key for tao is strike that is 2x instead of 1.5x

with this build you can easy reach 42k mag attack and 200 strike without rank since on jang hu mag attack is on 5 stage and strike in 4 (im already over 42k and 190 strike and my chi is only green and jang only grade 13)
i hit duke epic sdg ninja for 14k regular nado and 28k critical (more or less)
think about that
(and i strongly suggest to you deal great damage with nado: if u fight against a epic warrior with backfire on is not fun zap against 10k mag defense and 157% mdef)

edit: i know very well that best tao for win on point or elite is final mag attack
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 10-12-2016 at 02:34.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:48   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

I don't want an extreme build, but a more balanced one, more versatile I guess

The spg magic strike seems too nice, but with low immunity probably dies too fast too. And I don't know how much you hit characters with high immunity ^.-

The magic strike builds are effective against characters with how much immunity?

EDIT: If anyone is selling +12 p7 boots on Storm, plz pm me ^^

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 10-12-2016 at 04:31.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:44   #9
USER1_74

it depends

Quote:
I don't want an extreme build, but a more balanced one, more versatile I guess

The spg magic strike seems too nice, but with low immunity probably die too fast too. And with characters with high immunity, don't know how much you hit ^.-

The magic strike builds are effective against characters with how much immunity?
imo average immunity for +12 char is 170-180
if u reach 205 strike u have 25-30% chance (1of 3 or 1 of 4)
but not all char are +12.....
in my server 80% of char have less than 150% immu
i 1 hit critical more or less all char under 350BP (if they have average gears with sdg)
you char will be balanced by STG in alternate (my fire have only SPG)

and after that consider that TQ a strongly buffed the mag damage against boss and structure.
my fire hit the first monster of tower of mystery (common) for 480k critical each nado !!
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 10-12-2016 at 04:53.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:25   #10
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
how would you build a stg fire tao? only 2 spg in bs?
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2016, 11:41   #11
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
how would you build a stg fire tao? only 2 spg in bs?
Hello

Please elaborate
Old 10-13-2016, 16:49   #12
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello

Please elaborate
For pk tournies lower lvl groups. What will the chi and jiang look like? 2spg and the rest stg?
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2016, 18:03   #13
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
For pk tournies lower lvl groups. What will the chi and jiang look like? 2spg and the rest stg?
Dunno, sorry =(

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: