Old 08-06-2016, 02:53   #1
Jesserina
Kawaii

Jesserina is on a distinguished road
Be carefull in donation bound cp for nobility

As the title says.
Yesterday i donated 1000 bound cps but instead of going higher I got tq'ed: went from roughly 6.2b down to roughly 5.7b.

GMs only reply: please send a screenshot...

yea as if i make a screenshot of my donation to put above my bed or something.....

*Rage*
Jesserina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2016, 20:44   #2
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
can someone confirm this lol? i've saving up bound cps for along time..
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2016, 03:01   #3
1Mystic

1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Hi, I got the same problem. Yesterday i logged on and someone told me that i dropped 800mill in my donation.
I never play poker, didn't buy silver from the players. I only exchanged 17k cps for bound cps.

@Rixin, Why is this happening?, what action is TQ taking? And when do i get my old donation back? Can you respond this time on my questions please?

I don't have screenshots of any of my donations, you can look it up and filter it in your data warehouse in your system.
1Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2016, 05:21   #4
Jesserina
Kawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mystic View Post
Hi, I got the same problem. Yesterday i logged on and someone told me that i dropped 800mill in my donation.
I never play poker, didn't buy silver from the players. I only exchanged 17k cps for bound cps.

@Rixin, Why is this happening?, what action is TQ taking? And when do i get my old donation back? Can you respond this time on my questions please?

I don't have screenshots of any of my donations, you can look it up and filter it in your data warehouse in your system.
Well this may sound wrong but im glad im not the only one with this weird problem!

After i told GMS to check/compare their database or what ever already they only said 'we will try to forward it to a gm in charge' ..... they should have done this in the first place.

I also dont understand why gms who cant do **** are 'in charge' of ticket replying, only taking longer and longer to get something done.

As for Rixin, he has been way to quiet lately.. has he quit?
Old 08-07-2016, 10:07   #5
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
That's quite strange, I donated myself around 400m~ in bound cps and didn't have any issue.

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2016, 11:38   #6
Jesserina
Kawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
That's quite strange, I donated myself around 400m~ in bound cps and didn't have any issue.
In the past few months i have donated around 4.5b worth of bound cps, this is the first time it happened...
Old 08-07-2016, 14:59   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Happened to one of our players who also lost his last 4b he had just donated a few days before that last patch where you posted your issue so he is also out 4b. Sorta sounds to me like maybe the system credited the donations wrong from the bound cps so TQ decided to fix it with the patch and well TQ some of you that put bound cps into the system in the past week before that patch came out. Its somewhat funny TQ has not posted anything yet its not like many of you throw a lot in at a time to maybe notice what happened. Our players was noticeable since it dropped 4 bill lol. At some point someone will know what happened if they ever answer the tickets and all yet at least it was bound cps. It could be worse.

:P
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2016, 15:51   #8
1Mystic

1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesserina View Post
Well this may sound wrong but im glad im not the only one with this weird problem!

After i told GMS to check/compare their database or what ever already they only said 'we will try to forward it to a gm in charge' ..... they should have done this in the first place.

I also dont understand why gms who cant do **** are 'in charge' of ticket replying, only taking longer and longer to get something done.

As for Rixin, he has been way to quiet lately.. has he quit?

Yes the forward to a GM in charge.. They have many ICT people on the TQ HQ,. but just for the development of new events , new systems,new this, new that, they are only working to leech more money out of our pockets.

I mean, how much money does it take to hire a a ICT guy with a 0 hour contract that maybe got a 'small' brain that he can use, that can answer our questions?

Who is the programmer that make's these mistakes over and over during, (in my case) a period of 9 years of playing?

As for thet Rixin part, I think they had to mention the fact that he's not active anymore, who is the moderator here now? Who controls the forums? Who = giving answers?

I think im done with this game , i have seen a lot of my friends quit with this **** before.
1Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2016, 19:10   #9
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Can i pretend this happened to me? I could use anotehr 5b donation.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2016, 20:18   #10
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Our staff are checking this issue, if this happened to you, please file a ticket in our service center, we need your account information for a further check. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please make sure you file the tickets, our GM need to check your account one by one and will tell you the reason.

Last edited by Rxin; 08-07-2016 at 20:39.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2016, 22:47   #11
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah man i was at 65kkk and now only 200kk..
No need to check log files though, u can trust me
Old 08-07-2016, 22:55   #12
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
There was some weird donations going on in other servers last week. In conquer13_eu some random low level places donated 5bn for king positions and others also donated 1-4bn. Suspect TQ did a rollback and unintentionally ****ed everyone. Classic TQ.

Rxin barely ever responds. No mods left on forum. People just rely on advice from VIP 7s and I handful of knowledgeable vets.
Old 08-07-2016, 23:48   #13
Jesserina
Kawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Our staff are checking this issue, if this happened to you, please file a ticket in our service center, we need your account information for a further check. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please make sure you file the tickets, our GM need to check your account one by one and will tell you the reason.
The GMs are actually part of the frustration. I reported this 60+ hours ago and so far all they could come up with was 'screenshot please' and 'oh ok no screenshot, we will try to forward it to a GM in charge' aka they are not helpfull at all and are wasting time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
There was some weird donations going on in other servers last week. In conquer13_eu some random low level places donated 5bn for king positions and others also donated 1-4bn. Suspect TQ did a rollback and unintentionally ****ed everyone. Classic TQ.

Rxin barely ever responds. No mods left on forum. People just rely on advice from VIP 7s and I handful of knowledgeable vets.
I think those high donations were caused by the showhand poker bug... rumor has it TQ has begon banning all accounts involved in this..
Old 08-08-2016, 01:33   #14
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesserina View Post
The GMs are actually part of the frustration. I reported this 60+ hours ago and so far all they could come up with was 'screenshot please' and 'oh ok no screenshot, we will try to forward it to a GM in charge' aka they are not helpfull at all and are wasting time.

I think those high donations were caused by the showhand poker bug... rumor has it TQ has begon banning all accounts involved in this..
Not sure what the bug was, but I suspect TQ rolled back as a result because they couldn't prove who donated legitimately. Sorry you got screwed.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:07   #15
Jesserina
Kawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Not sure what the bug was, but I suspect TQ rolled back as a result because they couldn't prove who donated legitimately. Sorry you got screwed.
Hmm im not sure how their rollbacks work but i did: donation 6.2b > donating 1k bound cps > new donation = 5.7b .....

Anyways, i just logged in the game and they fixed it.. hooray

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: