Old 03-19-2014, 07:56   #1
kelcel2013
Banned

kelcel2013 is on a distinguished road
2nd Reborn Quest with war shocked players

2nd Reborn Quest...

Not everyone has the money to buy Exemption Token and as a result we do quest. What i want to suggest is for TQ staff to do something about those retarded players killing insanely inside 2nd rb quest map. Most of them are already 2nd reborn players with high BP. I got killed more than 10 times in respawn area because some assassin thinks she's "COOL". And what can I do from an assassin who has high BP and can kill me easily with Blistering Wave? I can't even jump because the moment I revive and jump I'm already dead. So, I acted like I'm an AFK ghost waiting for her to go away. But minutes later she killed me again in HillSpirit spawn. I'm really pissed that it made me search for another online game to transfer.
So please do something about it. It's either disable pk inside or not to allow other players(those who are done with 2nd rb) inside.

CONQUER is invaded with too many war shocked retards who can't even speak English, so please DEAL WITH THEM before you lose more "quality" players.

Last edited by kelcel2013; 04-08-2014 at 21:22.
kelcel2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: