Old 08-10-2013, 12:45   #1
thelordey

thelordey is on a distinguished road
Question reducing assassins power

hello

as we all know assassins are the other face of archers which is too weak so the game managers decided too make another virgin of archers that can fight but in their way to make an better archer they made unbeatable character you simply are have +6 stuff and you are ninja of any other character
and u find +4 assassins hit you with 50 for normal hit but with 3000 with their skill each time and they can attack about 6 times which = about 18 thousand
so you think that is a fair attack for just your knowledge you cant attack while he is attacking because you cant even move you just watch him killing you think about is the assassins attack skill should be reduced about half or more so he would be normal character like other character
thelordey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2013, 05:29   #2
Adellosh

Adellosh is on a distinguished road
Well, This is true, Assassins are over powered , and my sever is full of them it's not possible to play with such amount of... .
I only can say u shall not use the arena for now x) until it calms down.
im full +5 and im sometimes losing to a assassin with +3 , since im a ninja. None rb. he hits and run... lolz
Adellosh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2013, 06:06   #3
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelordey View Post
virgin of archers
I lol'd!

And yes, they are incredibly overpowered. The least TQ could do is delete the 'stun' the attack gives.

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2014, 05:34   #4
Altitude^6
Pirate

Altitude^6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelordey View Post
hello

as we all know assassins are the other face of archers which is too weak so the game managers decided too make another virgin of archers that can fight but in their way to make an better archer they made unbeatable character you simply are have +6 stuff and you are ninja of any other character
and u find +4 assassins hit you with 50 for normal hit but with 3000 with their skill each time and they can attack about 6 times which = about 18 thousand
so you think that is a fair attack for just your knowledge you cant attack while he is attacking because you cant even move you just watch him killing you think about is the assassins attack skill should be reduced about half or more so he would be normal character like other character
Warriors defensive stance and reflect are solutions...
Name: Edward_Kenway
Altitude^6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2014, 07:07   #5
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude^6 View Post
Warriors defensive stance and reflect are solutions...
Defensive stance has no effect on the damage received from Mortal Wound.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2014, 17:05   #6
Altitude^6
Pirate

Altitude^6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Defensive stance has no effect on the damage received from Mortal Wound.
But it does solve the stun problem.
Name: Edward_Kenway
Altitude^6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2014, 18:08   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude^6 View Post
But it does solve the stun problem.
Stun is gone after 10 hits anyway.
Old 02-16-2014, 21:29   #8
Jarvis
;-)

Jarvis is on a distinguished road
Assassins suck they are weak , I use scent sword 99pct of the time I play and I dnt dealt have a problem with them , unless there are more then one hitting me then moving is just impossible lol but just spam jump and after like the 3rd mw U wil jump ,had to laugh at the virgin bit lol
Old 02-17-2014, 02:11   #9
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
assassin are weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I lol'd!

And yes, they are incredibly overpowered. The least TQ could do is delete the 'stun' the attack gives.
i repeat
assassin is the strongest class only in very low BP range
in top BP range 320- 385 BP it's for sure the weakest class.
they have some utility only for team (support class)
the only thing that they can do its stun enemy and let that pirate and monk triple .
if TQ will reduce or delete the stun of MW they become useless.
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2014, 04:36   #10
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
i repeat
the only thing that they can do its stun enemy and let that pirate and monk triple .
Well i know that nobody cares about those in very low BP range, but i think that its a big problem. When for a newcoming noob playing anything than a retarded assassin is complicated. It greatly reduce the number and quality of new players. And then those people in higher BP range complain that they are surrounded by retarded noobs, and never wonder why.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2014, 10:13   #11
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i repeat
I don't think that argument is valid. You only need a very short stun to enable a triple.

Fire taos can use nado to stun
Water taos can use fire to stun
Monks can use wwk to stun
Pirates can use gale bomb to stun
Ninjas can use that scythe move which I can't remember to stun
Trojans can use herc to stun

But the assassin stun is much longer than any of the above. If MW stun was reduced to nado stun, it would make a marginal difference.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:40   #12
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
Lower the mortal wound stun. Add a fraction of a second delay between uses.
Fixed.
Getting hit 8 times doesn't bother me.
It's getting hit 24 and 32 times before I can blink that boils my bacon.
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2014, 16:46   #13
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i repeat
I see assassins that wreck plenty of people, maybe your just not building yours right?

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2014, 16:47   #14
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i repeat
Also with 100 crit they are amazing for pole control in ctf which all assassins should have

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2014, 16:50   #15
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
I see assassins that wreck plenty of people, maybe your just not building yours right?
Assassins suck ass.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: